What's new

Tejas Mk2 team targets 2017 for first flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are talking about loud mouth DRDO and media , I am talking about HAL sources.
Even this news we are discussing is from idrw.org :D
Why only HAL ??? Read @sandy_3126 's post #59 though he never blame HAL for this but even he will agree there are shortcomings in HAL's approach too.

Thats the funny part .....
I have placed a bet with my friend that FGFA prototype will come to india before LCA MK-2 prototype roll out

PAKFA may come but not FAGFA.

any official figure for tejas's RCS? heard that its 3 times less than mirage 2k.

discussed till death... HAL messed up.

Options: MoD officials have the option to make a crap load of money... that is the option we have...
Well well this might be the first time I read your comment blaming HAL :woot:

BTW do you happen to know what has stopped/delayed the MK-1 production ???

Since we are talking HAL allow me to bring @he-man :enjoy:

In any case, is this really the first trial?
I don't criticise all out nor do I hate HAL/DRDO.

My problem with them is they promise alot and deliver very few. We are a developing country things do take time. And we are behind. We need help not ego.

Unlike@he-man I am not in favour of disbanding them. I am in favour of strong, efficient and accountable PSUs. ISRO can be role model.

Last edited:
any official figure for tejas's RCS? heard that its 3 times less than mirage 2k.

Yes it is true.

Avinash Chander said that it has one of lowest RCS if not lowest.

Well well this might be the first time I read your comment blaming HAL :woot:

BTW do you happen to know what has stopped/delayed the MK-1 production ???

I don't criticise all out nor do I hate HAL/DRDO.

My problem with them is they promise alot and deliver very few. We are a developing country things do take time. And we are behind. We need help not ego.

@he-man I am not in favour of disbanding them. I am in favour of strong, efficient and accountable PSUs. ISRO can be role model.

Its not possible man.
As i have told a million times and i know no one here has really supported me on this,the real reason for HAL's failure is reservation of 50%.Untill goes hal will never improve and its gonna stay for a long long time:mad:

Why only HAL ??? Read @sandy_3126 's post #59 though he never blame HAL for this but even he will agree there are shortcomings in HAL's approach too.

Tejas is not a HAL product so one can't blame them for ADA's wrongdoings.

PAKFA may come but not FAGFA.

FGFA will come out before mk2................i just hope it dosen't come before mk1:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't be so naive..................what about the maintainance??
There is a big thread running that IAF wants to do its own maintainance and is not happy with HAL.

Truth be told here

Shortcoming??

There is nothing coming from HAL at all:lol::lol::lol:

hey dummy.... MoD has sanctioned Mk2 Development to ADA not to HAL. LCA is ADA/ DRDO's brain child. no need to drag HAL in it.

HAL's Production plan will be ready once ADA incorporates all the changes in Mk2

Ya right,,,anything else??
IAF is just stupid to be miffed with HAL,,and i must trust u instead of IAF.

Why the hell does iaf want to do its own maintainance??Is that because HAL is so good??
Ur blind love for HAL knows no bounds................and yes my hate for HAL too knows no bounds but its not blind hate............till date they have achieved big fucking 0

Last edited:
Don't be so naive..................what about the maintainance??
There is a big thread running that IAF wants to do its own maintainance and is not happy with HAL.
Truth be told here
i m not giving them clean chit but this thread is about tejas so we r supposed to discuss the same

Shortcoming??

There is nothing coming from HAL at all:lol::lol::lol:
How many countries in world have produced their own jets ???
MK-1 might now be the best thing IAF will have but it will be better than Mig-21s. Thats fine by me.

you can discuss on points but please don't quote me just to "hate PSUs mission "

So am I supposed to blame ADA for the missed delivery schedules of Mark-1 ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom