What's new

Tejas Mk2 team targets 2017 for first flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad reality..

View attachment 43829

Atleast it's a successful export earning us billions of dollars ..:lol:

Others pump billions n get planes on floats for parades..:lol:

Your "hinglish" makes no sense .. It's like a retard typing sentences tht make no sense .. Conveying nothing but nonsense (incorrect shit).

Thank you come again.

You obliviously have comprehension problems,i posted a video which shows LCA flying & firing weapons.The pic you posted is of a mockup that is being used in a parade.do post the data of how many you have posted

You obliviously have comprehension problems,i posted a video which shows LCA flying & firing weapons.The pic you posted is of a mockup that is being used in a parade.do post the data of how many you have posted
Come back when it actually in service .. Look at the development time frame I doubt earlier than 2020.. 4-5 decades .. Well ain't that okay right ?:)

Sandy being TTA should enlighten and educate his indian members about programming languages...wonder why he keeps mum at indian members foolish posts.
Because it's a weekend and lots of chores to do around the house, and No one quoted me.

When you find low quality posts please rate them, additionally look at the topic at hand and check who derailed the thread,

@Oscar close the thread.

Tell tht to indian media retard ... N change your tampon.

We keep developing world class weapons. You can simply envy and post bluff which suite your psyche and hypothesis of your weapons being superior to India.

I'm sure the target date will get revised again. By the time it's 2017, it becomes 2019 :lol:

I'm sure the target date will get revised again. By the time it's 2017, it becomes 2019 :lol:

We do not mind but we will not accept the plane until it fullfil the requirement of our Airforce and jet is fully developed. We are not a cash crunch country who do not have any option except inducting incapable jets to simply boost the number.

You are preaching to dimwits..
it is same as your are....... Didn't JF-17 crashed also......moreover do it can fire laser guided Bomb? do you have any prove it firing Laser guided bomb?

When LCA will given to IAF it can also drop Laser guided bombs. this is called full development plan and may be PAF and PDF need to lean what half bake cake and what is full bake cake.

India do make Laser guided Bomb ;)

Sandy being TTA should enlighten and educate his indian members about programming languages...wonder why he keeps mum at indian members foolish posts.
You should also educate your members about JF-17 real capability when it was induced and till now also.

In-fact both of same capability , but IAF not accepting without it can fire full range of weapons , while PAF can accept anything.

We keep developing world class weapons. You can simply envy and post bluff which suite your psyche and hypothesis of your weapons being superior to India.

No son .. You keep developing n developing n developing smthi tht end up becoming national embarrassments.. Tht is by your are the worlds largest importer not exporter of arms..
it is same as your are....... Didn't JF-17 crashed also......

Over 10,000 flying hours ... 1 avoidable accident .. in service since years ... 50 in service ..... Block II under production .. I think you aren't even in the position to talk nonsense..
]moreover do it can fire laser guided Bomb? do you have any prove it firing Laser guided bomb?

:rofl: yes it can ... LS-6,TAKBIR LGB etc etc..: it's now undergoing integration with RAAD ALCM,H-2,H-4 SOWs..
When LCA will given to IAF it can also drop Laser guided bombs. this is called full development plan and may be PAF and PDF need to lean what half bake cake and what is full bake cake.

Stop being stupid ..

India do make Laser guided Bomb ;)

We produce several .. Including stand off missiles,PGMs,LGBs,SGB.. Etc..

You should also educate your members about JF-17 real capability when it was induced and till now also.

In-fact both of same capability , but IAF not accepting without it can fire full range of weapons , while PAF can accept anything.

Haha PAF is a professional airforce ... Praised by the world for its professionalism .. Training dozens of friendly countries ... A rich combat experience ... N a much better safety/flying record than India.... Looking at indian crash record (the worst in the world) ... I'd say you are fooling ourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom