What's new

Tejas Mk2 team targets 2017 for first flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is it written it is cancelled genius ?

You are literally too stupid..

No they didn't.HA 300 was built by Willy Messerschmitt and a Spanish (Hispano Aviación - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) design team,which was then taken up by Egyptians.

So helwan n mmarut weren't Kurt Tank designs ??

So what ?

Another retarded statement ?

Yes .. So retard how many Lcas in service ?????

Yeah right-Some one assembled a gyrocopter kit-just like the scaled aviation kit plane.
My point is your country haven't even developed an ultralight aircraft yet.
And FYI the picture of microlight aircraft I posted was developed by a private company Raj Hamsa Ultralight Pvt. Ltd.

Again don't show your stupidity.
Same here chacha,all of the components are being produced here,but what about JF-17 do you manufacture it's engine,it's Radar or even missiles

Yes it's radar and even lgbs etc are produced by PAC &AWC...

How many Lcas produced n in service ? Does India even produce lca? Forget the Israeli radar,missiles.us engine you contracted to buy.. French design etc etc?

don't worry about that. now go ask for some retired aircrafts. lols

It's not even funny when iaf gets owned by a smaller PAF every time in war... Even lone b-57 bombs your cities .. Or when a gnat pilot radios "pag oye" to his pals ( Run now ) after seein a PAF Jet.. N later surrenders his gnat.

Really ?Where does Baburs turbofan engines come from ? Where does ring laser gyros come from ?

You have been owned over the same nonsense several times at the hands of @Secur. @Deterance Etc.

]Brahmos is a JV.

And over this too..:lol:

Brahmos aka yakhont .. Asked what have you developed ? Must be a software right..:lol: .. No wonder it can't even be sold without Russian permission. (everybody India offers it ends up buying yakhont from Russia though).

No.As I said only ramjet technology is foreign.
And what about JF 17 ? Wasn't it developed in China and didn't you send your engineers there?
It doesn't matter if it is produced in Pakistan.Su 30 MKI is produced in India (engines included) .That wont make it Indian.

Yes only if idiots like you ever shut the hell up after getting embarassed every damn time when you bark this nonsense ... @Aeronaut. @Fulcrum15. @Oscar. @Antibody

Last edited:
Oh really.forgot our nukes,babar,ghouri,shaheen,taimur,etc(all 100% indigenous).We dont get chinese assistance,we just co-produce them just like ur brahmos

Lol..Look at your manufacturing standards and capabilities. Look at your Human Resources Strength and quality, analyse them together and even a child would understand that Pakistan has contributed nothing but the operator for these machines.

You are literally too stupid..

Tell me where is it written its cancelled ?

So helwan n mmarut weren't Kurt Tank designs ??

At least google before talking crap.Kurt Tank was the chief designer of Marut. Helwan HA 300 was designed by Willy Messerschmitt & his team in Hispano Aviacion.

Yes .. So retard how many Lcas in service ?????

Come back to the point.No one said LCA is in service.The fact is that marut was designed by a team of 18 German & 150 Indian engineers ,in India.

Again don't show your stupidity.

Facts suddenly became stupidity ?Its a fact that your country haven't even developed an ultralight aircraft yet.

How many Lcas produced n in service ? Does India even produce lca? Forget the Israeli radar,missiles.us engine you contracted to buy..

This is so epic..:lol: :lol: What kind of retarded question is that ? You don't even make 100% of JF 17 airframe.

Pakistan's share in co-production of the airframe of the JF-17 aircraft is 58%

PAC announces start of JF-17 Block 2 construction - IHS Jane's 360

We manufacture the airframe,composites,the avionics,the radar,the JFS,accessories gearbox and many more -all of these are our own design,manufactured only in India

Israeli radar ? When did LRDE MMR became Israeli ?

French design etc etc?

Pure nonsense.It was designed in ADA.

N later surrenders his gnat

Only a Pakistani would make such noise about a lone incident.Meanwhile Gnat literally was real dogfighter of South Asia back then

You have been owned over the same nonsense several times at the hands of @Secur. @Deterance Etc.

Meh,the same users said it 'might' be produced in your country :lol:

Brahmos aka yakhont .. Asked what have you developed ? Must be a software right..:lol: .. No wonder it can't even be sold without Russian permission. (everybody India offers it ends up buying yakhont from Russia though).

Another dumb statement.statement. Brahmos isn't the yakhont,even the basic dimensions aren't same.

India developed the avionics(INS,OBC,MIU),seekers,solid rocket boosters for air launched variants,UVLM,MCP,MAL and many more was the airframe & ramjet was derived (not the same ) from Yakhont.And we manufacture the missile in India.

BIC+Poster-1.jpg

Yes only if idiots like you ever shut the hell up after getting embarassed every damn time when you bark this nonsense ...

Nonsense ?
As for JF 17,you send your engineers to china to work on the project.Su 30 MKI is produced in India,and its engines are manufactured here as well.I never claimed its a JV.Its your compatriot who was claiming that since JF 17 is produced in Pakistan,its purely Pakistani.

Most of the work on brahmos is being conducted by russia and as far as jf17 is concerned,it is a JV but now all the block 2 and 3 willbe produced in pakistan with the exception of radar and engine

What's the most of the work part which Russia has contributed.. I would like to know that... If you have no idea about what you are saying why don't you just stay away?

Tell me where is it written its cancelled ?

Bhangi check the thread did I use my own title or the one from the news.

At least google before talking crap.Kurt Tank was the chief designer of Marut. Helwan HA 300 was designed by Willy Messerschmitt & his team in Hispano Aviacion.

It's not hard googling ... Kurt was involved in the helwan project..

Come back to the point.No one said LCA is in service.The fact is that marut was designed by a team of 18 German & 150 Indian engineers ,in India.

Lmao .. Now shut the hell up.

Facts suddenly became stupidity ?Its a fact that your country haven't even developed an ultralight aircraft yet.

Yet we export aircrafts while mighty India is stuck with lca mock up model since decades .. Doub k mar jaa .. We sold 20 SMS for 200 million $just this year... Add the pilot training,spares etc thts almost 300 million $.

This is so epic..:lol: :lol: What kind of retarded question is that ? You don't even make 100% of JF 17 airframe.

Yes leprechauns in India do tht for us ..

We manufacture the airframe,composites,the avionics,the radar,the JFS,accessories gearbox and many more -all of these are our own design,manufactured only in India

Israeli radar ? When did LRDE MMR became Israeli ?

Excellen now manufacture lca too ..:lol:

So called LRDE MMR is an elta 2038..:lol:

Tht was having a 50km range due to crap nose design of lca a few months back.

Pure nonsense.It was designed in ADA.
Yeah just like dhruv is an MB copy assembled in India .. With parts supplied by 36 foriegn companies..

Only a Pakistani would make such noise about a lone incident.Meanwhile Gnat literally was real dogfighter of South Asia back then

No wonder Sikand didn't engage the dog fighter mode n ended up surrendering his jet .. Before radioing "Paj oye 132 aya".. Or the quarter of iaf tht ended up in scrap metal.

Meh,the same users said it 'might' be produced in your country :lol:

Unless you have a source to prove otherwise ???

Another dumb statement.statement. Brahmos isn't the yakhont,even the basic dimensions aren't same.

India developed the avionics(INS,OBC,MIU),seekers,solid rocket boosters for air launched variants,UVLM,MCP,MAL and many more was the airframe & ramjet was derived (not the same ) from Yakhont.And we manufacture the missile in India.

BIC+Poster-1.jpg

Hahahah owned several times .. A yakhont with few updates .. But cant produce/struggling with a sub sonic CM ..:lol: so advanced ..

Nonsense ?
As for JF 17,you send your engineers to china to work on the project.Su 30 MKI is produced in India,and its engines are manufactured here as well.I never claimed its a JV.Its your compatriot who was claiming that since JF 17 is produced in Pakistan,its purely Pakistani.

Lmao really ? Why don't you google su 30 spare issues .. U imported engines from russia this year n are having issues... JF is a JV and nobody says otherwise unlike Indians we don't claim everything an "desi" or "indigenous".. And end up with a foreign sourced parts assembled in India tht you struggle for decades with ...

Mk2 to fly in 2013 ..:lol:

This was also news not long ago .. The moral of the story : Don't boast before you actually do something .. Or you will end up like a loud mouthed idiot.

Cao.

Last edited:
Bhangi check the thread did I use my own title or the one from the news.

There is no news of any cancellation you imbecile.

It's not hard googling ... Kurt was involved in the helwan project..

Show me at least one link.

Lmao .. Now shut the hell up.

Yes,what I have to say to you-shut up until your country develops an ultralight aircraft on its own.

Yet we export aircrafts while mighty India is stuck with lca mock up model since decades .. Doub k mar jaa .. We sold 20 SMS for 200 million $just this year... Add the pilot training,spares etc thts almost 300 million $.

You export some trainers ?(modified SAAB safaris )

LCA is stuck in mock ups ?Its already in series production.

We have manufactured thousands of aircraft and exported Dhruv,Chetak,Cheetah & Dornier Do 228.

Yes leprechauns in India do tht for us ..

PAC's official press release say that.

Excellen now manufacture lca too ..:lol:

Your comprehension skills are so poor.Components I mentioned are manufactured for LCA.

So called LRDE MMR is an elta 2038..:lol:
hack_radar_acig.jpg

The MMR radar is seen installed on the 'Hack' aircraft. This radar is being developed under the LCA 'Tejas' programme and has an intended detection range of 120 km vs a 2 sq.m target. The Hack is offered for other testing purposes as well. (CABS via B Harry)

© Copyright 2002-3 by ACIG.org

Tht was having a 50km range due to crap nose design of lca a few months back.

Due to a composite radome.Using a quartz radome,it would be increased from 50 to 80 km (Its for 2ms2 rcs).

Yeah just like dhruv is an MB copy assembled in India .. With parts supplied by 36 foriegn companies..

:blah:...Dhruv is more Indian than AW 139 is Italian.

I already owned you back here-India to provide helicopters to Afghanistan soon | Page 13

No wonder Sikand didn't engage the dog fighter mode n ended up surrendering his jet .. Before radioing "Paj oye 132 aya".. Or the quarter of iaf tht ended up in scrap metal.

Haha there is a reason why gnat was called sabre slayer.Go ask some mod here.

Unless you have a source to prove it is ???

Question is for you.

Hahahah owned several times .. A yakhont with few updates .. But can produce a sub sonic CM ..:lol: so advanced ..

Not even once.Well you can compare even the dimensions!Now go bang your head on the wall.

Lmao really ? Why don't you google su 30 spare issues .. U imported engines from russia this year n are having issues... .

Presently. HAL is manufacturing the aircraft from the raw material phase and till date has produced 150 aircraft. HAL has manufactured approximately 43,000 components in airframe and 6,300 components for engines. Twenty six special technologies have also been absorbed and mastered. With this, 70 per cent components are now made in India by HAL with 100 per cent technology absorption as per the contract in airframe and engine.

HAL, IAF, ministry working on defence needs | Business Standard News

2c_EW3h_I.jpg

The MCW shop features a Robotic tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding system in argon chamber which is used for welding of complicated assemblies for aero engine in total argon environment to ensure quality and reliability. The Indian MCW system at HAL can handle both robotic and human (manual) welding in argon atmosphere while the Russian system can weld only manually. HAL’s robotic system is designed to weld 17 major modules of AL-31 FP engine meant for Sukhoi SU-30 MKI aircraft. The shop enables high quality welding which is free of defects. The entire outer casing module of the engine is welded inside this chamber. The shop contains life support and health monitoring for the welders inside.

Products in Current Manufacturing Range

The Engine Division at Koraput, a unit of HAL's vast network, has the unique distinction of being one amongst the few Aero Engine manufacturers in the world.

The spectrum of manufacturing facilities extends literally from the production of nuts and bolts to discs, shafts, blades, forgings and castings - all that are required to make an Aero Engine right from the Raw materials.

This spectrum is further enlarged to include overhaul of Aero Engines for the MiG family and supply of spares required during service.

AL-31 FP engine

al31fp.jpg
AL-31FP is a high temperature turbojet by-pass engine of modular design. A specific feature of AL-31FP is an axi-symmetric vectoring nozzle with a thrust vector angle of ±15° in the vertical plane providing super maneuverability of the aircraft. The vectoring nozzle control is integrated with the engine control system. AL-31FP engines ensure stable operation in all available evolutions of the aircraft in super maneuverability modes. AL-31FP engines power advanced multi-purpose Su-30 MKI fighters of the 4+ generation

Welcome to Engine Division, Koraput of HAL

Last edited:
There is no news of any cancellation you imbecile.

El retardo .. Did i say anything from my own?? I mere reported the news..

Show me at least one link.

Enjoy :

Helwan HA-300

Yes,what I have to say to you-shut up until your country develops an ultralight aircraft on its own.

We earned 300 million from just 20 this year .. Come back when lca or AJT is atleast inducted into indian airforce ..:lol:

Meh ?You export some trainers ?(modified SAAB safaris ) We export Dhruv & Dornier Do 228.
:lol:

Nobody bought any dornier Beta... Dhruv again donated to Nepal,Mauritius n Maldives .. The 2 or 3 actually exported 2 ended up in scrap (crashed) .. Others grounded .. Turkish hospitals phased them out. Confirmed by Turkish members ... Stop kidding yourself ...

PAC's official press release say that.
Haha ... Beta do read it again .. I just embarassed you in the ISI agent thread .. Coz you are too dumb to even read.

Already being done.

Been hearing th since decades..
Due to a composite radome.Using a quartz radome,it would be increased from 50 to 80 km (Its for 2ms2 rcs).

India's flying Testbeds
By B Harry
Sep 12, 2005, 10:07

How's tht working for yeah ..:lol:

:blah:...Dhruv is more Indian than AW 139 is Italian.

Hahaha Augusta Westland is an Anglo - Italian company ... Dhruv is a global assembling project..

https://defence.pk/threads/india-to-provide-helicopters-to-afghanistan-soon.300232/page-13

Smart ads I'm not myth_buster .. And I've literally OWNED you sever times ... One only has to search the forum .. But you are just too shameless..
Haha there is a reason why gnat was called sabre slayer.Go ask some mod here.

Hahaha .. Yeah right .. Let's talk reality .. PAF is the largest supplier of indian AF jet parts since 65... Google it..:lol:

Question is for you.

You are the one makin the retarded claims .. The burden of proof lies on you ... N yes we know you aren't worth it.. Nor can you ever be.

Not even once.Well you can compare even the dimensions!

Now go bang your head on the wall.

Get a life little jimmy .. Or type I on the keyboard coz thts the nearest to one you will ever be.

El retardo .. Did i say anything from my own?? I mere reported the news..

and barak-8 cancelled program (atleast for india).

you-are-literally-too-stupid-to-insult_1171.gif

The turbo jet engine E300 with 33.3 kN thrust suggested by Brandner and the 49 nK with afterburn was not just expected from the HA 300, but also for the fighter HF 24 Marut which Kurt Tank had been developing for the Indian government.

We earned 300 million from just 20 this year .. Come back when lca or AJT is atleast inducted into indian airforce ..:lol:

Our own jet trainers are serving in IAF since 60s

Hindustan_HJT-16_Kiran_II_Krivchikov_2007.jpg

Boasting about a modified SAAB Safari..:lol:

Nobody bought any dornier Beta... Dhruv again donated to Nepal,Mauritius n Maldives .. The 2 or 3 actually exported 2 ended up in scrap (crashed) .. Others grounded .. Turkish hospitals phased them out. Confirmed by Turkish members ... Stop kidding yourself ...

2 or 3 exported ? 7 were exported to Ecuador itself.The choppers are still flying.And Dorniers have been exported as complete aircraft & air frame.

Haha ... Beta do read it again ..

58% of co production work for airframe-hahaha

Been hearing th since decades..

Really ?I thought serial production started in 2013.

India's flying Testbeds
By B Harry
Sep 12, 2005, 10:07

How's tht working for yeah ..:lol:

Do you have comprehension issues ?

flight1.jpg

The fleet of aircraft available at the CABS' facility serve as flying test beds for the test equipment and help clear them eventually for installation on board the intended aircraft. The Multi-Mode Radar for the Light Combat Aircraft, for example, was flight?tested extensively on the HS-748 flight test bed.

DRDO

Hahaha Augusta Westland is an Anglo - Italian company ...

Smartass,when AW 139 was deweloped,the company was just 'Agusta'.

Dhruv is a global assembling project..Smart ads I'm not myth_buster .. And I've literally OWNED you sever times ... One only has to search the forum .. But you are just too shameless..

Already debunked BS.It is more indigenous than many other helicopters.
Don't talk trash-You were owned here--India to provide helicopters to Afghanistan soon | Page 13

Hahaha .. Yeah right .. Let's talk reality .. PAF is the largest supplier of indian AF jet parts since 65... Google it..:lol:

And literally lost in every war since 47.too bad.

You are the one makin the retarded claims ..

Prove Brahmos is Yakhont or STFU

Last edited:

No thts the smell of you *** getting hauled..

Our own jet trainers are serving in IAF since 60s

Hindustan_HJT-16_Kiran_II_Krivchikov_2007.jpg
Is this the same plane tht killed 12 ppl in Hyderabad crash?:lol:

Boasting about a modified SAAB Safari..:lol:

It's not just modified by hey I can understand you butthurt ..:lol:

The turbo jet engine E300 with 33.3 kN thrust suggested by Brandner and the 49 nK with afterburn was not just expected from the HA 300, but also for the fighter HF 24 Marut which Kurt Tank had been developing for the Indian government. A corresponding contract between India and Egypt was signed in September 1964. India helped fund development of the E-300 engine in order to acquire a new power plant for its HF-24 Marut jet fighter. The E-300 engine was eventually used in the Indian HF-24 Marut fighter. Two Egyptian pilots went to India in 1964 and attended the Indian air force test pilot school to prepare for the HA-300 flight development. India also provided a Marut fighter for the E-300 project.

The cell of the HA 300 had to be altered for the new engine. Problems concerning the procurement of construction parts delayed the project. After the outbreak of the Six Day War in 1967, Messerschmitt and Tank had contracts for the development of a third prototype of the HA 300.

2 or 3 exported ? 7 were exported to Ecuador itself.The choppers are still flying.

:lol: did you don't worry the 4-5..Rest will soon crash aswell.. Indian airforce grounded it's fleet of 40 dhruvs on 5th SUV this year.. 7-8 have crashed ti date in both India,Nepal (good for em it was free).. And Ecuador ..:)

58% of co production work for airframe-hahaha

You are literally too retarded to even read or google.. Oh well not your fault..:)

Pakistan owns 60% rights in JFT between .. And as of right now almost 80% structure is produced in Pakistan .. Same goes for avionics .. Although many of them are exclusively AWC products.. Including the V2 radar which is a JV..

But hey 50 in service .. Block II to be inducted by th end of this year .. We are doing good..

Really ?I thought serial production started in 2013.

Hahahahahah n couldn't produce 1 unit in almost 2 years .. Pathetic.

Do you have comprehension issues ?

No moron nobody gives a shit abt an outdated almost a decade old BS..

Smartass,when AW 139 was deweloped,the company was just 'Agusta'.

Oh dang you retard. ... Do you want me to sharada you the billionth time again.. Abt the parts supplied by foreign companies etc etc in detail??? I mean tht ain't going to shut your trap up is it boy ?

Already debunked BS
Don't talk trash-You were owned here--India to provide helicopters to Afghanistan soon | Page 13

Fire the initial pages .. You are just too shameless to accept the truth .. Repeating the same shit again n again .. Here is one of my posts:
India to provide helicopters to Afghanistan soon | Page 6

And literally lost in every war since 47.too bad.

Yeah thts why you don't celebrate 48,62,65 do yeah? Poor soul .. Here is somethin to shut you up:

"This airforce(the PAF), is second to none"
"The air war lasted two weeks and the Pakistanis scored a
three-to-one kill ratio, knocking out 102 Russian-made Indian jets and losing thirty-four airplanes of their own. I'm certain about the figures because I went out several times a day in a chopper and counted the wrecks below." "They were really good, aggressive dogfighters and proficient in gunnery and air combat tactics. I was damned impressed. Those guys just lived and breathed flying. "

(General (Retd.) Chuck Yeager (USAF) ,

In 1965, Pakistanis really whipped India's rear end.

"Pakistan claims to have destroyed something like 1/3rd the Indian Air Force, and foreign observers, who are in a position to know say that Pakistani pilots have claimed even higher kills than this; but the Pakistani Air Force are being scrupulously honest in evaluating these claims. They are crediting Pakistan Air Force only those killings that can be checked from other sources."

Roy Meloni,
American Broadcasting Corporation
September 15, 1965.

1965 War, the Inside Story by R.D. Pradhan:

In Chapter 8 titled "Of Cowardice and Panic", the author describes the cowardice of Maj. Gen. Niranjan Prasad, the Indian general commanding officer in Lahore sector. When the general was fired upon by Pakistani forces, he "ran away". "On learning that, Lt. Gen. Harbakash Singh and the corps commander drove in a Jonga to the battlefront. Army commander found that the enemy (PAF) air attack had created a havoc on G.T. Road. (Indian) Vehicles were burning and several vehicles of 15 Division abandoned on the road, the drivers having run away, leaving some of the engines still running. Maj. Gen. Niranjan Prasad was hiding in a recently irrigated sugar cane field. As described by Harabakash Singh: "He (Prasad) came out to receive us, with his boots covered with wet mud. He had no head cover, nor was he wearing any badges of his rank. He had stubble on his face, not having shaved." Seeing him in such a stage, Harbakhash Singh asked him: "Whether he was the General Officer commanding a division or a coolie? Why had he removed badges of rank and not shaved? Niranjan Prasad had no answer."

Pradhan's book contains many different entries by Indian Defense Minister Y.B. Chavan. A Sept 9, 1965 entry reads: Had a very hard day on all fronts. Very fierce counter-attacks mounted and we are required to withdraw in Kasur area. COAS was somewhat uncertain of himself. I suggested to him that he should go in forward areas so that he will be in touch of realities. He said he would go next day.

In Line of Duty: A Soldier Remembers, Lt Gen Harbakhsh Singh reveals that not only did Gen Chowdhury play a very small role in the entire campaign, he was so nervous as to be on the verge of losing half of Punjab to Pakistan, including the city of Amritsar. Harbakhsh describes, in clinical detail, how our own offensive in the Lahore sector had come unhinged. The general commanding the division on Ichchogil canal fled in panic, leaving his jeep, its wireless running and the briefcase containing sensitive documents that were then routinely read on Radio Pakistan during the war. Singh wanted to court martial him, Chowdhury let him get away with resignation.

According to Shekhar Gupta, the editor of Indian Express, Harbkhash Singh recounts that a bigger disaster struck a bit to the south where the other division cracked up in assault, just as it encountered a bit of resistance. Several infantry battalions, short on battle inoculation, deserted and Singh gives a hair-raising account – and confirmation of a long-debated rumor – that Chowdhury panicked so badly he ordered him to withdraw to a new defensive line behind the Beas, thereby conceding half of Punjab to Pakistan. Singh describes the conversation with Chowdhury at Ambala where he refused to carry out the order, asking his chief to either put it down in writing or visit the front and take charge of the battle.

The London Daily Mirror reported in 1965:

"There is a smell of death in the burning Pakistan sun. For it was here that India's attacking forces came to a dead stop.

"During the night they threw in every reinforcement they could find. But wave after wave of attacks were repulsed by the Pakistanis"

"India", said the London Daily Times, "is being soundly beaten by a nation which is outnumbered by four and a half to one in population and three to one in size of armed forces."

In Times reporter Louis Karrar wrote:

"Who can defeat a nation which knows how to play hide and seek with death".

USA - Aviation week & space technology - December 1968 issue.

"For the PAF, the 1965 war was as climatic as the Israeli victory over the Arabs in 1967. A further similarity was that Indian air power had an approximately 5:1 numerical superiority at the start of the conflict. Unlike the Middle East conflict, the Pakistani air victory was achieved to a large degree by air-to-air combat rather than on ground. But it was as absolute as that attained by Israel.

UK - Air International - November - 1991

" the average PAF pilot is almost certainly possessed of superior skills when compared with, say, an average American pilot. As to those who are rated above average, they compare favorably to the very best."

Encyclopaedia of Aircraft printed in several countries by Orbis publications - Volume 5

"Pakistan's air force gained a remarkable victory over India in this brief 22 day war exploiting its opponents weaknesses in exemplary style - Deeply shaken by reverse, India began an extensive modernisation and training program, meanwhile covering its defeat with effective propaganda smoke screen.

Prove Brahmos is Yakhont or STFU

Turd I've done tht several times .. Even quoted Russian experts .. But you are too pathetic to accept tht..

Is this the same plane tht killed 12 ppl in Hyderabad crash?:lol:

Trolling about a crash ?Check how many were inducted.

It's not just modified by hey I can understand you butthurt ..:lol:

Really ?

Super Mushshak (The Agile) - advanced avionics is an upgraded version of Mushshak fi tted with a more powerful engine, cockpit air-conditioning, electrical instruments, and electric cum manual elevator and rudder trim.

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra - Mushshak Aircraft

The aircraft was built by upgrading the MFI-17 with an advanced 260hp engine, electrical instruments, dual flight control systems and a Bendix RSA fuel injection system.

MFI-395 Super Mushshak Trainer Aircraft - Airforce Technology

The turbo jet engine E300 with 33.3 kN thrust suggested by Brandner and the 49 nK with afterburn was not just expected from the HA 300, but also for the fighter HF 24 Marut which Kurt Tank had been developing for the Indian government. A corresponding contract between India and Egypt was signed in September 1964. India helped fund development of the E-300 engine in order to acquire a new power plant for its HF-24 Marut jet fighter. The E-300 engine was eventually used in the Indian HF-24 Marut fighter. Two Egyptian pilots went to India in 1964 and attended the Indian air force test pilot school to prepare for the HA-300 flight development. India also provided a Marut fighter for the E-300 project.

The cell of the HA 300 had to be altered for the new engine. Problems concerning the procurement of construction parts delayed the project.

That tells about Indian interest in Egyptian E 300 Engine.The engine wasn't fitted on any production aircraft.

After the outbreak of the Six Day War in 1967, Messerschmitt and Tank had contracts for the development of a third prototype of the HA 300.

After 1967? The HA 300 project was cancelled by 1969.

:lol: did you don't worry the 4-5..Rest will soon crash aswell..

Usual BS.talk about crashing gyrocopters..:lol:

Indian airforce grounded it's fleet of 40 dhruvs on 5th SUV this year.. 7-8 have crashed ti date in both India,Nepal (good for em it was free).. And Ecuador ..:)

Happen after every crash.Even MKI was grounded once.Your point is ?

Ecuador crash was due to pilot error.Same about IAF crashes-see DGCA website.

You are literally too retarded to even read or google.. Oh well not your fault..:)
Pakistan owns 60% rights in JFT between .. And as of right now almost 80% structure is produced in Pakistan .. Same goes for avionics .. Although many of them are exclusively AWC products.. Including the V2 radar which is a JV..

Really ?

Production
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) holds the exclusive rights of 58% of JF-17 airframe co-production work.The co-production of sub assemblies and structural parts has also commenced and is sequentially attaining the sustained production status.
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra - JF-17 Thunder Aircraft

Radar is actually Chinese.You modified it.

But hey 50 in service .. Block II to be inducted by th end of this year .. We are doing good..

Hahahahahah n couldn't produce 1 unit in almost 2 years .. Pathetic.

2 years ? Weak in mathematics ?

No moron nobody gives a shit abt an outdated almost a decade old BS..

Dont talk trash.Ther fact is LCA MMR is of LRDE design.enough said.

Oh dang you retard. ... Do you want me to sharada you the billionth time again.. Abt the parts supplied by foreign companies etc etc in detail??? I mean tht ain't going to shut your trap up is it boy ?Fire the initial pages .. You are just too shameless to accept the truth .. Repeating the same shit again n again .. Here is one of my posts:
India to provide helicopters to Afghanistan soon | Page 6

Ehh? Here is it,again.

1.Design-It was designed by a team of 250 Indian engineers and 15 West German designers assisted by 700 HAL technicians,in India.

2.Gearbox

Even components that were originally outsourced to foreign firms,like the Main Gear box( that had been outsourced to German company ZF ) , have significant Indian content...Manufactured by beml

http://aeroindiaseminar.in/admin/technical/pdf/_1358752354PaperLessonslearntfromALHProject.pdf
3.Self-Defense system - Indian developed Multi Sensor Warning System used in Dhruv

DARE's+EW+Products-4.jpg

4.fuel tanks, floatation equipment and related gaskets and seals for the ALH are now manufactured locally

5.MFDs are now manufactured Indigenously.And Israeli Avionics are not a part of every Dhruv,Customer can chose between Indian & Israeli Avionics.This is a fact most of us are well aware of.

Aero India 2003 - Part 6

6.The Guns & Rocket Launcher are not a part of Dhruv,they are for Rudra helicopter.
I guess S 70 Battlehawk is not American,as it uses the same THL 20 gun..Agusta A129 /TAI T-129 is not Indigenous because it uses American M197 Gatling gun..

And these guys forgot about Indigenous ATGM Helina used on Rudra?-Hypocrisy again..

helina1.jpg
7.AVCS is not present in all Dhruvs,it is a recent addition.

8.Integrated Dynamic System
img5.jpg

9.Flight Control System

10.ARIS

11.Retractable landing gear

Yeah thts why you don't celebrate 48,62,65 do yeah? Poor soul .. Here is somethin to shut you up:

Talk about Kargil.Your airforce didn't even engage.

(General (Retd.) Chuck Yeager (USAF) ,

enough said :omghaha:

Turd I've done tht several times .. Even quoted Russian experts .. But you are too pathetic to accept tht..

When?Russian experts ? :omghaha:

Trolling about a crash ?Check how many were inducted.

Really ?

That tells about Indian interest in Egyptian E 300 Engine.The engine wasn't fitted on any production aircraft.

After 1967? The HA 300 project was cancelled by 1969.

Usual BS.talk about crashing gyrocopters..:lol:

Happen after every crash.Even MKI was grounded once.Your point is ?

Ecuador crash was due to pilot error.

Really ?

Radar is actually Chinese.You modified it.

2 years ? Weak in mathematics ?

Dont talk trash.Ther fact is LCA MMR is of LRDE design.enough said.

Ehh? Here is it,again.

Talk about Kargil.Your airforce didn't even engage.

enough said :omghaha:

When?Russian experts ? :omghaha:
See thts exact what you do after gettin owned .. Good luck..(not really your pathetic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom