What's new

Tejas Mk2 team targets 2017 for first flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't jump up n down in butthurt.. How many inducted? How many produced lmao ... Have the issues like redesigning nose to fix the crappy 50km radar range etc solved ?? Etc

Dont cry too much dumb..Your claim was that LCA was still on the drawing board,remember ?

The fact is that we have LCA in series production,with FOC destined for 2015,and when it would be Inducted it would have far more capabilities than some 'joint fighters' at time of Induction - including BVR-Come back when you have an ultralight aircraft of your own design in series production.

redesigning 'nose'..50 km radar range...thanks-I add this to list of your dumb statements

Take tht to your media ..!!! And do tell us if they even gave full tot etc.

No media reported any news of cancellations - it was only your delusions..:omghaha:

barak-8 cancelled program (atleast for india)...
for LCH (cancelled program).

The only embarrassment here is you ... Poor guy..

Meh...I wont post pics of your indigenously 'developed' microlight trike or gyrocopter here,don't provoke me to

And here we have it-Attempt to undermine Indian attempts to develop jet trainers & fighters in the 60s...

A trainer built by a company started by the Brits ..

Is that some kind of joke ? HAL was established as Hindustan Aircraft in Bangalore in 1940 by Seth Walchand Hirachand.

N a German educated dr .. Impressive

So what ?From where he took a doctorate doesn't matter.What matters is his nationality and he designed basic & jet trainers.And fact that your country can't still can't develop what we developed in 60s.

Marut trainer aka the pulqai tht Kurt Tank built for India n Egypt .. Etc

What kind of BS is this ?Marut trainer ?Marut isn't a trainer!!

'Marut aka the pulqai'? Both are different aircraft you imbecile!

Marut was designed & built by a team of 150 Indian & 18 German engineers headed by Dr.Kurt Tank and more than 700 Indian ,in India.

It was designed for India and Egypt? Another dumb statement ? :omghaha:

And lca n the AJT .. One tht can't be developed .

Another dumb statement.We already have IOC for LCA mk 1 & it is in series production.And meanwhile develop a simple IFF for 'joint fighter'..:omghaha:

Last edited:
"I am a big supporter of LCA and it's potential as a backbone of area defence fighter aircraft for Indian air force. The timeline presented has often been skewed, and development has been pretty remarkable".

The above two sentences were what I said to a pilot friend of mine in the year 2005. And now 9 years later there is not a single positive thing I can say about ADA- HAL-IAF-MoD about the LCA project. It is just sad to see the hard work of hundreds of engineers and technicians squandered away by incompetent leadership of all the agencies involved.

Put a proper review mechanism to review the leadership, will do the job..... That will stop them concentrating on media rather than on actual project.....

And here it goes......A load of crap.

Dont cry too much dumb..Your claim was that LCA was still on the drawing board,remember ?

The fact is that we have LCA in series production,with FOC destined for 2015,and when it would be Inducted it would have far more capabilities than some 'joint fighters' at time of Induction - including BVR-Come back when you have an ultralight aircraft of your own design in series production.

redesigning 'nose'..50 km radar range...thanks-I add this to list of your dumb statements

No media reported any news of cancellations - it was only your delusions..:omghaha:

Meh...I wont post pics of your indigenously 'developed' microlight trike or gyrocopter here,don't provoke me to

And here we have it-Attempt to undermine Indian attempts to develop jet trainers & fighters in the 60s...

Is that some kind of joke ? HAL was established as Hindustan Aircraft in Bangalore in 1940 by Seth Walchand Hirachand.

So what ?From where he took a doctorate doesn't matter.What matters is his nationality and he designed basic & jet trainers.And fact that your country can't still can't develop what we developed in 60s.

Hello...Marut was designed & built by a team of 150 Indian & 18 German engineers headed by Dr.Kurt Tank and more than 700 Indian ,in India.

Another dumb statement.We already have IOC for LCA mk 1 & it is in series production.And meanwhile develop a simple IFF for 'joint fighter'..:omghaha:

Some many "Chutiyamatic" rants.. So little to show....

Only barking n wishing won't make lca "fly"... No matter how much bakwas was you do ... Reality won't change.

P.S: sunny google Kurt Tank .. Or the Egyptian jet.. Marut was a rip off of the same plane designed by Kurt tank tht died an early death..

Some many Idiotic "Chutiyamatic" rants.. So little to show....
Only barking n wishing won't make lca "fly"... No matter how much balwas was you do ... Reality won't change.

Anymore dumb statements ? :omghaha:

Have the issues like redesigning nose to fix the crappy 50km radar range etc solved ??

A trainer built by a company started by the Brits .. N a German educated dr .. Impressive
Marut trainer aka the pulqai tht Kurt Tank built for India n Egypt .. Etc

And lca n the AJT .. One tht can't be developed .. The other nobody wants n is nowhere.

Kurt Tank .. Or the Egyptian jet.. Marut was a rip off of the same plane designed by Kurt tank tht died an early death..

Kurt tank and which Egyptian jet ? Marut was a ripoff ?:omghaha: :omghaha:

Anymore dumb statements ? :omghaha:
You come off as an idiot .. More Like a spoilt 4 year old.. Kakay first induct the lca mk "1" ... Before actually talking abt mk 2.... Problem with you ppl is you boast abt every small things before it even "exists" ..

Shiekh chilly wali kahani hai tum logoun ki ..

Last edited:
You come off as an idiot .. More Like a spoilt 4 year old.. Kakay forst induct the lca mk "1" ... Before actually talking abt mk 2.... Problem with you ppl is you boast abt every small things before it even "exists" ..

Shiekh chilly wali kahani hai tum logoun ki ..

Egyptian Helwan HA 300 designed by Willy Messerschmitt.

HA-300_side.jpg

IAe Pulqui II-Kurt Tank was chief designer

Pulqui_II_04.jpg

HAL HF-24 Marut-Kurt Tank was chief designer

marut-3.jpg

Now what is a copy of what idiot ?

The topic was about tejas mk2.LOL:omghaha:Mk1 to banaya nahi jata tum logon sy mk2 ki baat krty hain.U should dream about the mighty tejas mk15 and start to boast about it as it could be ready in year 2560 may be:yahoo:

The topic was about tejas mk2.LOL:omghaha:Mk1 to banaya nahi jata tum logon sy mk2 ki baat krty hain.U should dream about the mighty tejas mk15 and start to boast about it as it could be ready in year 2560 may be:yahoo:

Meanwhile go and develop a ultralight aircraft in your country on your own.

X-Air-Hanuman-1.jpg

What kind of BS is this ?Marut trainer ?Marut isn't a trainer!!

'Marut aka the pulqai'? Both are different aircraft you imbecile!

Marut was designed & built by a team of 150 Indian & 18 German engineers headed by Dr.Kurt Tank and more than 700 Indian ,in India.

My advice to you. Do not waste your time in answering each and ever question of Idiots. Trolling is their habit. they will get fun out of that but you will get tired.

Guys leave the Pak's alone. They cannot develop anything, yet are eager to debate on topics which even their self claimed scientists have no clue about. What else can u expect from a globally acclaimed Failed Nation. Lol

Put a proper review mechanism to review the leadership, will do the job..... That will stop them concentrating on media rather than on actual project.....
And Pigs will fly....

X-Air-Hanuman-1.jpg

Replying Logically to each & every question is obviously not working,you need to troll back

Lol.. That was really sweet. May be then you could successfully produce a cycle dynamo without Chinese assistance.

Egyptian Helwan HA 300 designed by Willy Messerschmitt.

HA-300_side.jpg

IAe Pulqui II-Kurt Tank was chief designer

Pulqui_II_04.jpg

HAL HF-24 Marut-Kurt Tank was chief designer

marut-3.jpg

Now what is a copy of what idiot ?

You are too god damn retarded aren't you .. Willy n Kurt both worked on helwan .. Screw tht India even financed the egyptian engine project to be used on maru which was designed by Kurt tank and not some super indian scientists who are still struggling to develop lca since the last 4 decades...

X-Air-Hanuman-1.jpg

As I said you are too stupid to understand tht .. A gyro developed by a civilian doesn't mean it's made or financed by GOP .. And I believe the guy who developed is still smarter than an idiot like you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom