What's new

Tejas Mk2 team targets 2017 for first flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
A plane is not supposed to get IOC until the first squadron is active. Only in India does a developmental plane get IOC:omghaha:

I quote the standard IOC procedure for F-35

"Air Force F-35A initial operational capability (IOC) shall be declared when the first operational squadron is equipped with 12-24 aircraft"

DoD Announces Services' F-35 IOC Dates | F-35 Lightning II

JF-17 got its first squadron and thus IOC back in early 2010 and is still the only operational fighter that has bad@$$ DSI 21st century air intake technology :bounce:

Yes indeed,with DSI JF-17 will defeat F-22 & F-35

You keep your legacy of retardedness up high where no one can reach.

All three aircrafts were developed by western engineers who were paid by indians.

So that makes LCA the only 4th generation aircraft to not enter in full service after 1.5 decade after first flight. What a remarkable achievement by Indians even with Help of Israel, France, Russia, USA, etc. lol

You should not speak about things about which you don't know & add martians to the list too

You should not speak about things about which you don't know & add martians to the list too

He once even claimed India has never designed a nuclear reactor(and sonars) & hence the reactor on Arihant must be foreign..:omghaha:

He doesn't even know that Scout is a SLV

Kalam went to Sates, he studied 1960s Scout Missile and asked for the blue prints.

F-22 is crap. F-35 is crap. F-35 is not even operational. JF-17 has been operational for 4 and a half years already.

seal-rofl_o_1107334.jpg

@sancho : Tejas Mk2 team targets 2017 for first flight | Page 8
the guy in second video Mr. Vinod Mishtra repeatedly mentioned combat UAVs . Do we have any ??? AFAIK we have only surveillance UAVs. Or is there something we don't know ??? I recall a DRDO poster showing Predator !!!!

We have Harpy and Harop drones that can be used as a weapon itself, just that combat drone are on the horizon, which impacts fighter numbers, most likely meaning armed versions of Rustom H, which will take over a lot of the recon or CAS roles IAF fighters do today.

Are you dumb ?

No but you are... Unable to answer a simple question ..!!
First flight Tejas was conducted back in 2001.still on drawing board ?

It already has IOC.Now tell me when did JF 17 had FOC ?

Don't jump up n down in butthurt.. How many inducted? How many produced lmao ... Have the issues like redesigning nose to fix the crappy 50km radar range etc solved ?? Etc
And it is going to be given FOC by 2015.Now don't 'cancel' the project..like how you cancelled Barak 8 & LUH..:omghaha:

Take tht to your media ..!!! And do tell us if they even gave full tot etc.

Yes,exactly what I have to say to you.Don't embarrass yourself & your country any further

The only embarrassment here is you ... Poor guy..

If you can't even do this today-do not criticize us.

Year-1951

90035.jpeg

marut-3.jpg

469680-bigthumbnail.jpg

A trainer built by a company started by the Brits .. N a German educated dr .. Impressive ( we didn't even get 1 ordinance factory .. Built everything ourselves unlike india).

Marut trainer aka the pulqai tht Kurt Tank built for India n Egypt .. Etc

And lca n the AJT .. One tht can't be developed .. The other nobody wants n is nowhere.

You are talking in PAF fan language here

In IOC1 LCA flew only at 17 deg AoA, upto 3G pull at low speed not because LCA can achieve only those limits.
I mean if a kid is driving a maruti 800 at 20km speed in driving school. It doesn't mean that 800 cannot achieve 60kmph of speed. Overall capability of LCA have to come, as after FOC pilot will test it beyond its limits.

Many bloggers are saying that LCA's FOC will be delayed too long because there are 1700 parameters on which LCA has to be tested. But the fact is that most of these parameters are insignificant, as 9G pull, for which no modification required. Only few parameters remain to test.

Most of these parameters are test by DRDO/HAL by themselves before giving it to the IAF.

How did I posted like Pakistani Fanboys?

"I am a big supporter of LCA and it's potential as a backbone of area defence fighter aircraft for Indian air force. The timeline presented has often been skewed, and development has been pretty remarkable".

The above two sentences were what I said to a pilot friend of mine in the year 2005. And now 9 years later there is not a single positive thing I can say about ADA- HAL-IAF-MoD about the LCA project. It is just sad to see the hard work of hundreds of engineers and technicians squandered away by incompetent leadership of all the agencies involved.

"I am a big supporter of LCA and it's potential as a backbone of area defence fighter aircraft for Indian air force. The timeline presented has often been skewed, and development has been pretty remarkable".

The above two sentences were what I said to a pilot friend of mine in the year 2005. And now 9 years later there is not a single positive thing I can say about ADA- HAL-IAF-MoD about the LCA project. It is just sad to see the hard work of hundreds of engineers and technicians squandered away by incompetent leadership of all the agencies involved.

I always say that Tejas a very good project destroyed very bad project management and lax attitude of leadership of those agencies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom