What's new

Tejas Mk2 team targets 2017 for first flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
LCA has displayed some stunning 20 sec. high speed vertical loop. If it does that in horizontal loop also, I would say that jet has come a long way. I read one officer saying that most of the aerodynamic issues are resolved and you will witness very high agility of plane in coming air shows. I am least concerned with when AESA comes and when the gun is fitted and EW. I am concern with when the AOA is raised to 28*, when the flight envelope is expanded to 8G and when jet hits mach 1.8 speed.

U ,me or any tom,dick and harry analyst on this forum knows nothing in reality.
Its the IAF that regularly interacts with them are aware of facts and when IAF is so against HAL it means there is something wrong.

And as already stated it still has to clear 1700 parameters.
On aesa,it will be el/m 2052,,,drdo can claim it to be jv as usual bullshit,truth won't change a bit:coffee:

Revetron .. 1.2 turbo petrol for Zest

****,,,apna hai??
my lord......................:enjoy:

till mk1 gets foc don't be proud with it.
It has to clear 1700 more parameters to get the foc,

From where did you get this information from????

I would like to know the source.

****,,,apna hai??
my lord......................:enjoy:

Paaje tusi teh offend hogye, Tata jiye company agar engine bana sakdi hai teh eh me de dine Kaveri naal bhangda pa rahe hain ?

Paaje tusi teh offend hogye, Tata jiye company agar engine bana sakdi hai teh eh me de dine Kaveri naal bhangda pa rahe hain ?

Offend nai yaar.........i am really happy.
And when i am happy i swear alot as all punjabis do:lol:

Who told you this?

Why did tejas get IOC 1 & 2 than?

Infact IAF is reasonably happy with Tejas.

are u so brainwashed to not even think this is worth reading??
IAF vs HAL : Round 1

Its a combined failure of HAL,ADA and DRDO..................all have some work to do in tejas,,,and we have absolutely 0 idea on the real problems it might be facing.
Are you even reading ???
I asked that to sandy in last few posts !!!!! Look up.
Nobody knows what happen. But its always the production agency that get blamed for delayed production :rofl:
If you want to say ADA/DRDO is making changes in design of Mk-1 be my guest and show me. I am all ears :tup:

please read this article and decide your self...

TRISHUL: Demanding The Impossible
Who told you this?
Why did tejas get IOC 1 & 2 than?
Infact IAF is reasonably happy with Tejas.

i don't expect much from idrw
it's a good resource for defence related info at one place but their own publications are overkill

its a fact,,watch this video
there are 3 more parts,,,listen to all and u would know iaf hates hal

its a fact,,watch this video
there are 3 more parts,,,listen to all and u would know iaf hates hal

i have already watched all the videos and i m not saying that HAL is the most competent organization either.
i m only saying is in tejas project HAL is the not the main culprit but it's ADA
and people here on this forum always got disappointed when they read about another delay while it was never supposed to get FOC by 2014 or even 2015
this is what the following article tell in detail.

TRISHUL: Demanding The Impossible

Not sure about idrw now.
In one news they posted that aksah user trial was successful and very next day i.e. today they are giving a news that it wasn't successful...I believe they do give some biased news and our PSU's are not so good in their branding or marketing.

Not sure about idrw now.
In one news they posted that aksah user trial was successful and very next day i.e. today they are giving a news that it wasn't successful...I believe they do give some biased news and our PSU's are not so good in their branding or marketing.

No There may be 2 different test. Akash is tested in different scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom