What's new

Tehreek-e-Insaaf to block NATO supplies on 23rd April, 2011

i dont see a single reason behind this faked and un natural relationship, they both accuse each other of many things and it is full of ups and downs, break it for a change to see what happens.

Agreed!! but do you think Pakistan will survive after that??...But iam sure it ll be suicidal for the US...So my guess is US aint ready to take that risk.

Please enlighten me!!...i dont remember India trying to do that to you guys.

I guess your nation is still waiting for you to fulfill your "Lunch" in Lahore :P.. talks are easy.. remember.. This is Pakistan you are talking about..

Agreed!! but do you think Pakistan will survive after that??...But iam sure it ll be suicidal for the US...So my guess is US aint ready to take that risk.

Don't worry, we'll survive fine with or without the US. We've done that for years anyways.
90s anyone?

It may be start of revolution in Pakistan. Already million of people living in camps , this this last chance for GOP to review their policies

It may be start of revolution in Pakistan. Already million of people living in camps , this this last chance for GOP to review their policies

I dont think so (not that it matters). If pakistan is on the verge of a revolution "now", it should have had one AGES ago! The way i see it, any hope for sanity to prevail in pak, imran khan has to come in power. But its a well known fact that the liberal minority almost always ends up being silenced by mullah brigade&co.

I guess your nation is still waiting for you to fulfill your "Lunch" in Lahore :P.. talks are easy.. remember.. This is Pakistan you are talking about..

Dude! If i wanted to have lunch in lahore, i would get me an air ticket. We dont give a flying fudge about pakistan except when you guys mess in our affairs.

Arrangements for PTI sit-in finalised

PESHAWAR: The Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) has finalized arrangements for its protest sit-in (April 23-24) against the US drone strikes and Nato supplies passing through Pakistan. The city has been decorated with banners and posters carrying large portraits of the party chief Imran Khan.

A car rally was also arranged by the party workers here Thursday to mobilise public in support of the move. The rally started from the Nishtarabad Chowk and passing through different roads of the city culminated at the Bagh-e-Naran Chowk, the venue where the protest sit-in is scheduled to be held.

The party activists carrying flags raised slogans against the US and Pakistan government. A large number of motorcyclists participated in the rally. It was led by the PTI provincial information secretary Zahid Hussain Mohmand, Zafar Khattak and Amjad Orakzai.

The PTI has decided to register its protest against the CIA-operated drone strikes in the tribal areas and the supply to Nato forces in Afghanistan. Different political parties have announced support for the sit-in. These include the Jamaat-e-Islami, Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid, Jamiat-Ulema-Islam-Fazl, Pakistan People’s Party-Sherpao and Pakistan Tehrik-e-Istiqlal.

Talking to The News, PTI leader Zahid Hussain Mohmand said that representatives of the Tajir Ittehad had also assured support for the protest. He said the lawyers would also join to express anger over the drone attacks.

Meanwhile, Pakistan People’s Party-Shaheed Benazir Bhutto group in its meeting announced support to the sit-in against the drone attacks and killing of innocent citizen in Pakistan’s tribal agencies.

Speaking at the meeting, Arbab Khyber Hayat said the people should stand up against the US drone attacks and block the supply for the Nato forces in Afghanistan. He said the next generation would not forgive them if they failed to raise voice against the ongoing US injustices against innocent citizens of Pakistan.

A known film actor and producer Ajab Gul also announced to join the protest. He said that his other colleagues were also eager to make the drive a success as innocent people were being killed in the drone attacks.

PTI women wing provincial office-bearers urged the people belonging to every walk of life to participate in the sit-in. The party meeting, chaired by its president Naseem Hayat, said the US was carrying out extrajudicial killings despite the unanimous resolution by the Pakistani parliament against the drone attacks.

Source: Arrangements for PTI sit-in finalised

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA atleast we made it till Lahore...remember dinner in Delhi??? and till where did you guys make it?? Anyways this is going off-topic.

On Topic- Seriously do you guys think US will respond to these blockages this time??

salute-to-hero1.jpg

This will only be a start of what is to come. If the government uses violence then it's time for a countdown for them. If they let him continue, then he gets popularity.

The PPP loses anyways. I'm not in Pakistan, but I will continue to voice my support for this movement.

Like Karthic said; waiting for 23rd

Dude! If i wanted to have lunch in lahore, i would get me an air ticket. We dont give a flying fudge about pakistan except when you guys mess in our affairs.

Mate! Your fore fathers did :P.. the response MADE you to BUY tickets :P.. besides, you people always cry about everything, and blame everything on Pakistan :P.

Back
Top Bottom