What's new

Tehreek-e-Insaaf to block NATO supplies on 23rd April, 2011

It is time that Pakistan has a revolution and corrupt politicians who have their businesses and bank accounts in Western Countries be punished. I support PTI in this cause.

1poster.jpg

Why it is just for two days , i am doubt full that their will be no result in two days , secondly it should be arranged in Islamabad.Root cause of Problem is not Drones but ruling party and Army dont want to stop them .

Why it is just for two days , i am doubt full that their will be no result in two days , secondly it should be arranged in Islamabad.Root cause of Problem is not Drones but ruling party and Army dont want to stop them .

Zardari and Rehman Malik keep denying that they approved drone attacks so whats the point talking to these men ruling Islamabad today. Kayani is no different from Zardari either. Pakistani people must support Imran Khan.

Zardari and Rehman Malik keep denying that they approved drone attacks so whats the point talking to these men ruling Islamabad today. Kayani is no different from Zardari either. Pakistani people must support Imran Khan.

Zardari is not politician he is business man , he is in power to earn money and grow his business but Kayani is soldier and leader of strongest institution , i could not understand what is the real deal between greatest players?

Zardari is not politician he is business man , he is in power to earn money and grow his business but Kayani is soldier and leader of strongest institution , i could not understand what is the real deal between greatest players?

Well, U.S. can not attack Pakistani territory without Kayani's consent.

the Dharna is not for confrontation, its making them notice of the ground reality.

yes, if PTI has enough support, they may turn to more options...

You are right but Kiyani is COAS , what Air Chief and Naval Chief are doing ? they dont have any powers ?

they are same like gillani zardari and rehman malik they do not have guts to response .... even after mumbai attack when indians jets were in the territory of pakistan they never tried to destroy any of the jet ....... to do something you need guts and to create gut we need to be independent and we cannot be independent untill or unless we are not a nation ......... to become a nation we need to stand on our own rather depending on american aids........otherwise we will remain individual ...... we will have group of lawyers doctors,students,teachers politicians but we will never have nations

Dharrna Update:

Chairman Imran Khan leading the caravan of thousands to Hayatabad, got a huge reception at Hassan Abdal. Punjab border passed. Entering Khyber-Pukhtonkhuwa.

Dharrna Update:

Chairman Imran Khan leading the caravan of thousands to Hayatabad, got a huge reception at Hassan Abdal. Punjab border passed. Entering Khyber-Pukhtonkhuwa.

Thanks brother for updating us who are outside Pakistan and can not be part of the Dharrna being lead by Imran Khan. We are praying for PTI's success.

Update

PTI's Caravan of more than 500 cars has reached Akora Khattak, Amna Janjua, Fauzia Siddiquie, Rahim Shah, Shahzaman Alam, Talat Hussain, Ahmed Qureshi coming along. Thousands also join in from Punjab. Central Information Secretary Omar Cheema

There is an obvious difference between I.Khan and those who are sitting in Islamabad. While one opposes the attacks and proves it, the latter just lie to the same people who voted for them; a complete mockery of Jialas and their sacrifices.

I guess we deserve this kind of leadership if we are unwilling to play our part. We can change that by supporting people like Imran Khan and others loyal to Pakistan only.

It is not about results. It has more to do with making certain people in Islamabad and Washington realize that we are not going to tolerate this US policy of indiscriminate attacks into Pakistani territory. Ruling party is a complete sham.
Anything that threatens their rule will be labelled as a threat to the entire democratic process and we'll have the misfortune to hear about Bhutto Shaheed, PPP Shaheed and Democracy Shaheed for years. Treacherous cowards if you ask me.

i personally saw some of the supporters on cars and trucks heading towards Peshawar on GT road. I hope so it is a success.
And Muhammad Yahya wants this to be more than 2 days. i also agree but one point to consider here is that it is too hot now specially in the afternoon, so it would be difficult for people to stay there for long and also organizers wouldn't be able to keep the presence for a week or so.

Also Im worried about IK's own security, I think he should be given proper security by the authorities because he can be targeted.

Back
Top Bottom