What's new

Tehreek-e-Insaaf to block NATO supplies on 23rd April, 2011

he looked so weak and could hardly speak, a man who had a roaring voice once !

wish him health, pray for him...

IK can pull out people who would have never thought to be in any protest in their lives !

We need more educated people to come out.
Imran Khan is the right man for our nation.

As I posted in the other topic ----Get Imran Khan as your next president- he talks about his 'magical' political solution - note: tried by mushraff before and we all saw how successful it was yeah? but anyways - give him a chance at it- he never puts forth any specifics of his so called political solution, carefully throwing buzz words to get the Pakistani people to believe in him. Hopefully once he has the " power" - he would let the world know .

at this point as an American tax payer I think we should get the hell out of there, take any remaining aid and leave period. if an attack on US soil or interests is pr oven to come from Pakistan then deal with it American way at such point.

you own generals are saying drones are killing overwhelmingly terrorists vs civilians. the civilians in many cases are harboring these terrorist is those regions- are they lying? is it the other way around?

Last edited by a moderator:
As I posted in the other topic ----Get Imran Khan as your next president- he talks about his 'magical' political solution - note: tried by mushraff before and we all saw how successful it was yeah? but anyways - give him a chance at it- he never puts forth any specifics of his so called political solution, carefully throwing buzz words to get the Pakistani people to believe in him. Hopefully once he has the " power" - he would let the world know .

at this point as an American tax payer I think we should get the hell out of there, take any remaining aid and leave period. if an attack on US soil or interests is pr oven to come from Pakistan then deal with it American way at such point.

What about all American attacks ?? Were should i start Iraq ? Iran ? Pakistan ? Afghanistan ? Veitnam ++++

What about all American attacks ?? Were should i start Iraq ? Iran ? Pakistan ? Afghanistan ? Veitnam ++++

That's weird comment-
Besides Pakistan what do you care and what about it? . you guys are showing that you are quite adept in killing each other in the middle east. your comment has no bearing on Pakistan unless you agree w/ me that the US should be reneging all aid and stop all drones in Pakistan. we all know that Pakistan has been warned of severe repercussions by the US military if any attack is planned in Pakistan in future, and executed on US soil.

you guys seem to say that you can handle it all by yourself( although - when I read things like the Bali bomber was caught in Pakistan_ i wonder why all terrorists seem to huddle up in Pakistan at some point w/ such ease- don't you logically speaking?) --- BUT bottom line: The US should leave and let you guys handle it as you all proclaim here and in your country.

Like it or not, the US is not here for any other reason than to exert influence over CIS and to keep a close eye on China.
For this, the US is going to need Pakistan's cooperation. There is no getting out unless the strategy is dropped completely and the US decides to leave Asia to Chinese influence, which also happens to be readily welcomed by many except India.

Like it or not, the US is not here for any other reason than to exert influence over CIS and to keep a close eye on China.
For this, the US is going to need Pakistan's cooperation. There is no getting out unless the strategy is dropped completely and the US decides to leave Asia to Chinese influence, which also happens to be readily welcomed by many except India.

negative- the US does not trust Pakistan when it comes to China - as evident even with the ridiculous restriction Pakistanis accepted with the last batch of F16's- and it has plenty of friends in this neck of the wood. Pakistan's cooperation in any form against the Chinese has zero weight/consideration. Else you don't privately designate its intelligence agency(ISI) as a terrorist sympathizer. The trust deficit is insurmountable!

I happy that 99.9% members of forum are in favour of Imran Khan struggle against drones , he also exposed ruling party and opposition poltical leadership and armed forces , they all are involved in this match fixing .

We can only pray for Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom