What's new

Iran and Turkey become drone powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You tried this propaganda before and were humiliated. It is actually Turkey that is importing graphite from Iran:
How shameless you are..., US is the country to sanction a Turkish company over iranian missile program, are they lying or try to make a trouble for you? it is not my claim or something, it is the fact that you little iranians import(actually smuggling) military grade graphites from Turkey, the other posts that you posted are not related to this topic, Turkey imports tons of materials from all around the world we dont deny that , even graphite from iran , does it make sense? they are commercial products not military grade.

How shameless you are..., US is the country to sanction a Turkish company over iranian missile program,

Of course they are, because you allowed yourself to be used by Iran to gain access to Americans technology.

are they lying or try to make a trouble for you?

They are not lying, the issue is you're trying to muddy the issues by inventing your own propaganda.

it is not my claim or something, it is the fact that you little iranians import(actually smuggling) military grade graphites from Turkey,

I have debunked that above. Iran imported from US/UK but used Turkey as go between. Turkey cannot produce such a technology, hence why you yourself are importing it from Iran. I have provided you with sources, are you pretending to be legally blind?

the other posts that you posted are not related to this topic, Turkey imports tons of materials from all around the world we dont deny that , even graphite from iran , does it make sense? they are commercial products not military grade.

Now you're not making any sense whatsoever. If Turkey could produce military graphite, then you would not be importing other version(s) from Iran? The reality is, you do not produce the needed graphite whether military or civilian, hence the need for import. By the way, generally in the field of nanotechnology Turkey is an importer from Iran:

"According to the official, countries such as Iraq, Turkey, Georgia, India, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Armenia and China are some importers of Iranian nanotechnology products."

Turkey's underlying science and technology is actually quite weak compared to Iran. You rank lower in the science sector, this is yet another reason why you are in need of importing the military subcomponents from abroad.

know the difference between a civilian and a military grade product then come to talk, bye

know the difference between a civilian and a military grade product then come to talk, bye

I know the difference, point was you do not produce either. It's quite simple logic, if you have to import even the civilian version, then you clearly cannot produce a higher grade. Not hard to understand, right?

EREN carbon is the manufacturer not importer or reseller, not too hard to understand right? you have to maka a make up story to deny that " import from another country" proof? you just made up , puff. to save the face.

His not mentally stable his been spamming with the same stuff for 11 pages. He wants to talk something that is not there into existence by simply repeating himself over and over again. We simply asked for proven conventional military capabilities he failed to provide because there is none. I don't understand why this thread is even active beyond that stage. Just ignore him his not stable

Reported for insults. You have been given your replies to ample times, but pretending to be sleeping as always.
EREN carbon is the manufacturer not importer or reseller, not too hard to understand right? you have to maka a make up story to deny that " import from another country" proof? you just made up , puff. to save the face.

I have provided you with sources, you're just pretending not to see them as they burst your propaganda bubble. Turkey does not produce those systems, and as the sources showed, Iran was only using Turkey as a go-between to gain access to American systems. You seem to think people are not able to put 2+2 together and should just go along with whatever fantasy you decide to create.

A boogy man is something you imagine, tell me, are we imagining this:

you made my day saif al persia... did you save that on your pc? do you have specially ordered directories on your hard disk like D:\PDF\Iran\WEARESTRONGG\SAUDI\Air\Drones\Superstrongstrikeweareking.png ? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

dint know the iranian section had its own saif al ayran

yes, yes, US is sending graphite iran via Turkey, and then issue sanction to Turkish company, you genius.

you made my day saif al persia... did you save that on your pc? do you have specially ordered directories on your hard disk like D:\PDF\Iran\WEARESTRONGG\SAUDI\Air\Drones\Superstrongstrikeweareking.png ? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

dint know the iranian section had its own saif al ayran

It's called doing research, you see not everyone here just relies invented propaganda.

Want more sources?

Saudi Arabia humiliated as Houthis fight on

yes, yes, US is sending graphite iran via Turkey, and then issue sanction to Turkish company, you genius.

US did not send anything to Iran knowingly, Iran used Turkey as a middle-country and you were sanctioned because of it. This cannot be simplified any further, can it? Moreover, this is not my own personal theory, it is what the source has stated. If you cannot swallow the truth, this is not my problem.

Lets examine this out of the box:
3 important elements that made Iran's Drone technology close at par with US and China:

1- Early start..1980's (first Combat use of Drone in Iran-Iraq war as Artillery spotter" .

2- Bigger funding share due to outdated air force asset availabilities (Sanctions);

3- Capture of RQ-170 which propelled Iranian drone tech by at least a decade.(I add access to downed US and Israeli hardware in Iraq and syria also)

Now unless you consider Turkish engineers as some sort of above human intelligence capabilities (and I have lots of respect for engineers of both countries )..the scientific facts governed by the above three elements make Iran more advanced in this Tech..
Even Russia who started late in this field (and we all know and respect their defence industry)..still behind Iran and Israel in this technology.

Ignore him completely. He wants talk something that is not real into existence. We simply asked for conventional military capabiliites in drone warfare but there is none. The whole world knows this. I think he has autism and spamming the same stuff over and over again off-topic material.

He can never wish this into existence

Ignore him completely. He wants talk something that is not real into existence. We simply asked for conventional military capabiliites in drone warfare but there is none. The whole world knows this

"ignore him because we cannot provide any sources to counter him" That's all you're capable of apparently. Asking for sources, being given them and then ignoring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom