What's new

Tehreek-e-Insaaf to block NATO supplies on 23rd April, 2011

and it has plenty of friends in this neck of the wood. Pakistan's cooperation in any form against the Chinese has zero weight/consideration.

:lol: :lol:

Name a few that can give China access to the Arabian Gulf faster than us.
That is what the US and India have been trying to block.

:lol: :lol:

Name a few that can give China access to the Arabian Gulf faster than us.
That is what the US and India have been trying to block.

where did you come up with that " Us trying to block access to china to the arabian sea " theory. The world knows you are in China's pocket- how do you suppose staying in Afghanistan equates to blocking china's access to a sea 1000's of miles away? seems like you are grasping at the wind in hopes something catches w/ your attempts at nonsensical theories bud.

where did you come up with that " Us trying to block access to china to the arabian sea " theory. The world knows you are in China's pocket- how do you suppose staying in Afghanistan equates to blocking china's access to a sea 1000's of miles away? seems like you are grasping at the wind in hopes something catches w/ your attempts at nonsensical theories bud.

I thought we were in usa pocket :lol:

I thought we were in usa pocket :lol:

thanks for that astute reply and effort. I'm American citizen and yes in its ' proverbial" pocket/ looks for its interest as such :) . you on the other hand always claim china's laurels over Pakistan's when debating Indians- which is embarrassing

thanks for that astute reply and effort. I'm American citizen and yes in its ' proverbial" pocket/ looks for its interest as such :) . you on the other hand always claim china's laurels over Pakistan's when debating Indians- which is embarrassing

perception: being china's strategic friend or being in china's pocket !

I never called India to be America's watch dog over China but its a perception.

And now you bring Afghanistan into this... what does that have to do with China ?? And how are we in China's pocket ?? We've been saying again and again that our government is too pro-US.

Back
Top Bottom