What's new

Tehran time does it again.

Lol, they said "The Tehran Times",

Not "Tehran Times"

???????

Give it a rest, mate. Using definite article "THE" before the names of newspapers is basic (English) grammar. You yourself could have easily verified which "Tehran Times" established "Mehr News Agency", from their official website:

"In 2002, Tehran Times decided to establish a news agency which later came to be known as the Mehr News Agency (MNA). Now, Tehran Times and MNA are run by a single management system with MNA staff triple that of TT. "

Ambassador Abdul Basit's take on the situation in English:

kya dost mulk nahi hai? - nahi hai, lekin dushamn bhi nahi hai - muatadil kism ka relationship dono mulkon ka

I agree with him on sectarianism, this is an issue we need to have good, hard talk with Iran, our shias are in important positions and if seceterianism rise
our society can unravel (brain drain, lower sections of society finding this as an expression to vent out their frustration) , so this is a VERY SERIOUS ISSUE THAT NEEDS OUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION, this can potentially turn scary (same with the Saudi ideology it also leads to sectarianism, both need cutting)

Last edited:
Me caring or not for Palestine doesn't mean that Iran has to ignore the Kashmir issue. Since when you lot become Palestine ? is Palestine your territory?
Iran can do many things in Kashmir. First Pakistan has to allow us forming resistance groups there. As long we don't get authorization we can not do anything for Kashmir.

Iran can do many things in Kashmir. First Pakistan has to allow us forming resistance groups there. As long we don't get authorization we can not do anything for Kashmir.

You saying this with straight face? Iran India relationship are well known. India has used Iranian soil to spread terrorism in Pakistan.

Forget about what Pakistan think, do and say about Kashmir. It's as issue which is on UN agenda as long as Palestine. You dont need Pakistani permission to stand by oppressed Kashmiris, start with diplomatic support if you may.

You saying this with straight face? Iran India relationship are well known. India has used Iranian soil to spread terrorism in Pakistan.

Forget about what Pakistan think, do and say about Kashmir. It's as issue which is on UN agenda as long as Palestine. You dont need Pakistani permission to stand by oppressed Kashmiris, start with diplomatic support if you may.
Iran has voiced its support for Kashmir many times. A simple google check will inform you.

Iran has interests in helping Muslim resistance fighters worldwide. Iran helped Bosnian Muslims against the Yugoslavs so why not the Kashmiris? Like i said, Pakistan out of fear of the US and sanctions would never allow Iran to fund and arm Kashmiri fighters.

kya dost mulk nahi hai? - nahi hai, lekin dushamn bhi nahi hai - muatadil kism ka relationship dono mulkon ka

I agree with him on sectarianism, this is an issue we need to have good, hard talk with Iran, our shias are in important positions and if seceterianism rise
our society can unravel (brain drain, lower sections of society finding this as an expression to vent out their frustration) , so this is a VERY SERIOUS ISSUE THAT NEEDS OUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION, this can potentially turn scary (same with the Saudi ideology it also leads to sectarianism, both need cutting)

The issue is having sections of population, much as one can say for another small but controversial sect or an ethnicity in Karachi or the northwest having overly close relationships or loyalty to a country outside of Pakistan.

- We share a religion with Iran

- Our culture and language is born of Persia and shared.

- We must have excellent relationship with them

- Both countries should have influence on each other’s geopolitical decisions and cooperate wherever possible

However, the influence should not compromise one country or seek to destabilize and manipulate the society of another.

The GCC have used the Harmain and their Arab ethnicity to manipulate a lot of things in Pakistan and elsewhere so the Iranians needed to create a second Kaaba in Iran to solidify Shia attachment. There probably is more donation given at Imam Khomenei’s shrine than at Karbala even though one was a local political leader and the other the grandson of the prophet and king of martyrs.
The entire narrative of Shiaism has been slowly and surely manipulated to ensure it passes through Iran and religious guidance centered from there.
The difference is that most Pakistanis and Sunni Pakistanis today reiterate their loyalty to the Kaaba and not the family of Saud .. after meeting with Shias in the military, in bureaucracy and then politicians I cannot say the same for the loyalty to Iran as being a niche minority.

Again..while the tone of the above reads sectarian, it is wholly unrelated to the aspect of today’s muslims arguing over what happened and who did what regarding interpersonal relationships between much much better and greater muslims some 1450 years ago.. I an not an idiot to tempt Allah’s wrath from commenting on them. This is an antagonizing and deeply personal belief issue that went from arab tribal conflicts to now geopolitical arenas and I do apologize for offending people but I see no better way in my limited vocabulary or IQ to present it.

Ambassador Abdul Basit's take on the situation in English:

Pakistan should return the favor and start walking the US line on Iran. Highlighting Iranian rogue acts and terrorist proxies all over the Middle East.

Pakistan should return the favor and start walking the US line on Iran. Highlighting Iranian rogue acts and terrorist proxies all over the Middle East.
Well as if you don't follow USA policy, let for example spell Pipeline.
by the way I don't get all these nonsense we don't live in a single voice country . Here every group has his own voice and his own media and unless it's a matter of important for national security and something to threaten the fabric of our society they are free to publish it as much as they like and it might be hard for some people here Taliban win or Ahmad Masood gangs is not a matter of concerns for us you can rant as much as you like about which to support now that USA is out of there it's Afghans business not us and we won't support anyone of them.
Another funny thing is some people in PDF still didn't get it that in Iran unless it's about somebody want to harbour a nonsense taught about Iran ,people of Iran are not uniform we have different approach and belief about anything else.
Well as if you don't follow USA policy, let for example spell Pipeline.
by the way I don't get all these nonsense we don't live in a single voice country . Here every group has his own voice and his own media and unless it's a matter of important for national security and something to threaten the fabric of our society they are free to publish it as much as they like and it might be hard for some people here Taliban win or Ahmad Masood gangs is not a matter of concerns for us you can rant as much as you like about which to support now that USA is out of there it's Afghans business not us and we won't support anyone of them.
Another funny thing is some people in PDF still didn't get it that in Iran unless it's about somebody want to harbour a nonsense taught about Iran ,people of Iran are not uniform we have different approach and belief about anything else.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom