What's new

Tehran time does it again.

Me caring or not for Palestine doesn't mean that Iran has to ignore the Kashmir issue. Since when you lot become Palestine ? is Palestine your territory?
just because your thinking and influence range is limited doesnt mean Iran has to be like you. Live to fulfill your heart, irrespective of what the world,sorry, Saudi ARabia and US told you. cheers.
Iran can do many things in Kashmir. First Pakistan has to allow us forming resistance groups there. As long we don't get authorization we can not do anything for Kashmir.
why does Iran even need to "liberate" Kashmir when a while big Pakistan with its big azz nukes is there to do that?? it doesnt make sense. I feel Iran coming into help kashmir means Pakistan cant do the job alone, but i believe they can, so lets leave them alone.....AFTERALL when Iran is struggling in Palestine Pakistan wont be there to help Iran and will even ask, like someone did on this thread already "why is Iran going so far as Palestine to help them, are they part of Iran". LMAOOO..

Last edited:
Well as if you don't follow USA policy, let for example spell Pipeline.
by the way I don't get all these nonsense we don't live in a single voice country . Here every group has his own voice and his own media and unless it's a matter of important for national security and something to threaten the fabric of our society they are free to publish it as much as they like and it might be hard for some people here Taliban win or Ahmad Masood gangs is not a matter of concerns for us you can rant as much as you like about which to support now that USA is out of there it's Afghans business not us and we won't support anyone of them.
Another funny thing is some people in PDF still didn't get it that in Iran unless it's about somebody want to harbour a nonsense taught about Iran ,people of Iran are not uniform we have different approach and belief about anything else.

Well as if you don't follow USA policy, let for example spell Pipeline.
by the way I don't get all these nonsense we don't live in a single voice country . Here every group has his own voice and his own media and unless it's a matter of important for national security and something to threaten the fabric of our society they are free to publish it as much as they like and it might be hard for some people here Taliban win or Ahmad Masood gangs is not a matter of concerns for us you can rant as much as you like about which to support now that USA is out of there it's Afghans business not us and we won't support anyone of them.
Another funny thing is some people in PDF still didn't get it that in Iran unless it's about somebody want to harbour a nonsense taught about Iran ,people of Iran are not uniform we have different approach and belief about anything else.
We are not talking about Uniformity in views of Iranian people. Our concern is the mullah regime affiliated media and Iranian govt anti-Pakistan actions.

just because your thinking and influence range is limited doesnt mean Iran has to be like you. Live to fulfill your heart, irrespective of what the world,sorry, Saudi ARabia and US told you. cheers.

Iran is nobody dude. Our range and influnce is pretty evident as to how Afghanistan unfolded. We look horns with real powers, not silly regional proxy wars. lol

All I am saying, that the very least, give support to Kashmiris being oppressed people, you dont need Pakistani certificate to get into motion.

We are not talking about Uniformity in views of Iranian people. Our concern is the mullah regime affiliated media and Iranian govt anti-Pakistan actions.
Mullah regime? If you mean Ayatollah Khamenei and the New newly elected President Raisi, they so far have resisted all internal pressure from Iran to support Ahmad Massoud and Iran's main goal in Afghanistan is to preserve the territorial integrity of Afghanistan.

These Iranian, they will learn the hard way.Ok bro, bring it.
It's time.
lol.
they haven't learned anything from soleymani death.
Happy you know this.
CIA should target mullah and it's time for Pakistan to assist CIA.
But instead its CIA's hangers in Iraqi Kurdistan that are getting attacked by PMU and Iranian proxies in Iraq. Isnt it amazing how the tides turn?

Enough is enough.
of your interference in Afghanistan? i dunno what youre talking about here.
These people are issuing passport with fake names to indian agents. We aren't fools.
and Pakistan is issuing passport with fake names to Afghans? Iranians arent fools either.

They are doing propaganda just to malign us and to please India.
are you insecure about your recent gains in Afghanistan. you're like the kid who gets birthday party thrown for him, but he doesnt still feel the party is "fun enough".

Iranian sympathizers must be very happy.
Iran doesnt have symathizers, Iran has followers and believers.

Dual passports. They earn here but abuse Pakistan for Iran
stop your whinig and biching.

. Prepare F-16.
LOL.. why not prepare your nuke? tbh, i dunno if those even work in reality.
Time to bomb Mullah hideouts.
US hasnt had the balls in 40+ years, i hope nuclear Pakistan does.
Balochistan Airbase should be handed over to USAF.
still happy to play CIA proxy? i thought the Pakistanis dint want this anymore because of too many civilans dead? so you're willing to betray your county just to get at Iran? is that how you show love to your fellow Muslims?? smh. sorry, your posts are just too juicy for me to not address.
I recommend cruise missile attack on IRGC.
LOL...are you talking about a video game or real life?
The greater the pain the greater the suffering.
Iranian took the hardest blows from US, so Pakistan cant do worse than that. JUST THE FACTS JOE.
Our concern is the mullah regime affiliated media and Iranian govt anti-Pakistan actions.
Iran, (even US) also has concerns about Pakistan, especially on the border, specifically allowing Saudi OR US intelligence use proxies like Jundollah against Iran. Then your country was also facilitating US suppressing IRan via Afghanistan, whether its through drugs, or shutting off water for dams, because you actively supported NATO AND US logistics in AFghanistan operations..is that how you also treat your fellow Muslim brothers? You always play victim, meanwhile you are also guilty of things you accuse others of. you cant disprove that. Your country is no saint - here is 1 example of your country stabbing US in the back:
1631728351653.png

These Iranian, they will learn the hard way.
Ok bro, bring it.
It's time.[/QUOTE]
lol.
they haven't learned anything from soleymani death.
Happy you know this.
CIA should target mullah and it's time for Pakistan to assist CIA.
But instead its CIA's hangers in Iraqi Kurdistan that are getting attacked by PMU and Iranian proxies in Iraq. ISnt amazing how the tides turn?

Enough is enough.
These people are issuing passport with fake names to indian agents. We aren't fools.
and Pakistan is issuing passport with fake names to Afghans? Iranians arent fools either.

They are doing propaganda just to malign us and to please India.
are you insecure about your recent gains in Afghanistan. you're like the kid who gets birthday party thrown for him, but he doesnt still feel the party is "fun enough".

Iranian sympathizers must be very happy.

Dual passports. They earn here but abuse Pakistan for Iran
stop your whining and biching.

. Prepare F-16.
Time to bomb Mullah hideouts.
US hasnt had the balls in 40+ years to do this, so i hope nuclear Pakistan does.
Balochistan Airbase should be handed over to USAF.
still happy to play CIA proxy? i thought the Pakistanis dint want this anymore because of too many civilans dead? so you're willing to betray your county just to get at Iran? is that how you show love to your fellow Muslims?? smh. sorry, your posts are just too juicy for me to not address.
I recommend cruise missile attack on IRGC.
The greater the pain the greater the suffering.
Iranian took the hardest blows from US, so Pakistan cant do worse than that. JUST THE FACTS JOE.
Iran is nobody dude.
*your insecurities are manifesting..*
Our range and influnce is pretty evident as to how Afghanistan unfolded.
then why arent you Afghanistan's largest trade partner? you are just like US- you entered Afghanistan, got overconfident, now you're a little worrid on the low. why you put up your border posts with Afghanistan SO FAST? lol. you know many Afghans hate your country and you cant stop them flooding, terrorists too.
We look horns with real powers, not silly regional proxy wars. lol
if that is so then why are you asking Iran for help in Kashmir?? you guys are confusing!
All I am saying, that the very least, give support to Kashmiris being oppressed people, you dont need Pakistani certificate to get into motion.
you give support to Palestinians too! why you picking and choosing who is oppressed? and as a Muslim too looking at other oppressed Muslims? I DONT GET YOU BRO!

Last edited:
A media is allowed to write what it believe and it's very concerning if you think government must order media in everything .
and there are thousands of voices in government and each have its own viewpoint. And it's really funny some Pakistani are so insecure that only sell 10000

A media is allowed to write what it believe and it's very concerning if you think government must order media in everything .
and there are thousands of voices in government and each have its own viewpoint. And it's really funny some Pakistani are so insecure that only sell 10000
Media isn’t free from influence in US and Europe. You want us to believe it’s free under mullah regime. Sell this BS to someone else.

lol.

Happy you know this.

But instead its CIA's hangers in Iraqi Kurdistan that are getting attacked by PMU and Iranian proxies in Iraq. Isnt it amazing how the tides turn?

stop your whinig and biching.

US hasnt had the balls in 40+ years, i hope nuclear Pakistan does.

Iran, (even US) also has concerns about Pakistan, especially on the border, specifically allowing Saudi OR US intelligence use proxies like Jundollah against Iran. Then your country was also facilitating US suppressing IRan via Afghanistan, whether its through drugs, or shutting off water for dams, because you actively supported NATO AND US logistics in AFghanistan operations..is that how you also treat your fellow Muslim brothers? You always play victim, meanwhile you are also guilty of things you accuse others of. you cant disprove that. Your country is no saint - here is 1 example of your country stabbing US in the back:
View attachment 778073

Ok bro, bring it.
It's time.

Hello. please next time write one big paragraph because i don't like your style above. It's confusing.
Anyway who is asking Iran for help in Kashmir? Are you Joking? You can't save your own General and think about assisting us lol.
Americans aren't doing it for a reason. 40+ years silence can be broken within minutes. Iran can hardly defend.
We can do whatever we want in Afghanistan. It shouldn't be a concern. Iran is fully exposed after Kulbhushan was caught with fake Irani name. We aren't issuing Americans fake passports so that they can enter in iran but iran has allowed India, our arch rival agent, to enter inside Pakistan. See, There is a difference.

Oh my God, are you seriously talking about saudi groups? you should also read this.
en.wikipedia.org

Liwa Zainebiyoun - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

I think It's time for Pakistan to raise their own brigade in Iran. As i said earlier, you will learn the hard way.

What do you know about American Pakistani relations? You know nothing. We always has this chance against you. If we want, we can silently do lots of things. We aren't doing because our decision capability is pathetic. You know nothing about CIA. One example of covert operations is airstrike on your general. Not even a single american soldier died in your ballistic strike.Anyway i don't want to discuss your terror activities in iraq and syria.
Iran has followers and believers? lol. Those spiritual jokers can't change Iran. Everyday people protest against this terrorist mullah regime, everyday they arrest someone. World is watching buddy. More sanctions will surely benefit Iran.

Let me tell you one thing clearly. If you turn against Pakistan, you die. Iran should understand that Pakistan has it's own limits. You shouldn't test us. Our proxies deliver results, unlike yours. Iran should mend it's ways otherwise Pakistan will be forced to fix Iran.

You are all over the place, buddy. Figure out what are you trying to say. To disprove anything, you need to have a proof first. Where are your evidence. Tomorrow you will claim your supreme leader wife was pregnant because of Pakistan interference in Afghanistan.

Media isn’t free from influence in US and Europe. You want us to believe it’s free under mullah regime. Sell this BS to someone else.
I explained when they are free and when they are not , go read it.
And who rule Afghanistan is not that important as long as USA and NATO is out so the state won't care unless they say USA must come back.and that's probably because there will be doubt in higher function of their brain.

Last edited:
Hello. please next time write one big paragraph because i don't like your style above. It's confusing.
Anyway who is asking Iran for help in Kashmir? Are you Joking? You can't save your own General and think about assisting us lol.
After the assassination we said there will be hard revenge also if you look at our media of the time after attacking the base and destroying the equipment that where used in the assassination you see that our supreme leader clearly stated that there will be hard revenge and the ultimate revenge would be throwing USA out of the region. And as you see we are good on that front
Also if you again look at the media of that time you see that our commanders said the revenge won't be killing a random US general as non of them are comparable to Mr. Soleymani.
And it's funny you claim we didn't manage to protect him as he was a guest in another country and it was that country duty to protect him not us.
Oh my God, are you seriously talking about saudi groups? you should also read this.
Wonder when they operated inside Pakistan or attacked Pakistan army.
What do you know about American Pakistani relations? You know nothing. We always has this chance against you. If we want, we can silently do lots of things. We aren't doing because our decision capability is pathetic. You know nothing about CIA. One example of covert
For example make a deal that benefit our economy and then throw it away because uncle Sam said so.

After the assassination we said there will be hard revenge also if you look at our media of the time after attacking the base and destroying the equipment that where used in the assassination you see that our supreme leader clearly stated that there will be hard revenge and the ultimate revenge would be throwing USA out of the region. And as you see we are good on that front
Also if you again look at the media of that time you see that our commanders said the revenge won't be killing a random US general as non of them are comparable to Mr. Soleymani.
And it's funny you claim we didn't manage to protect him as he was a guest in another country and it was that country duty to protect him not us.

Wonder when they operated inside Pakistan or attacked Pakistan army.

For example make a deal that benefit our economy and then throw it away because uncle Sam said so.
What revenge? no American soldier died. now you are giving excuses that your general was in another country. Anyway what's the point? America is super power. You can't win. They can do whatever they want. They don't want to hurt you for some reasons unknown.
The saudi group is your problem, not ours but this pathetic brigade of yours, that is not cool. What if we create covert force inside Iran? how it feels then?

What revenge? no American soldier died. now you are giving excuses that your general was in another country. Anyway what's the point? America is super power. You can't win. They can do whatever they want. They don't want to hurt you for some reasons unknown.
The saudi group is your problem, not ours but this pathetic brigade of yours, that is not cool. What if we create covert force inside Iran? how it feels then?
As supreme leader said the ultimate revenge is throwing USA out of middle east. And it seems the ultimate revenge is not that far.
The difference between you and us is you are content with killing some average Joe that joined military to get something that the government was not willing to provide for them may it be education or a job or ...
We rather humiliate the puppet masters in their palaces.
That's why they dare attack you inside your country and don't care about your mighty nuke ,while they fear us even while we neither have any nukes nor plan to obtain it. Funny we don't even have any sort of wmd but nobody dare attack our country

Your language is very hostile. Remember Iran-Pakistan have cultural ties. Forget the Shia-Sunni nonsense.

As supreme leader said the ultimate revenge is throwing USA out of middle east. And it seems the ultimate revenge is not that far.
The difference between you and us is you are content with killing some average Joe that joined military to get something that the government was not willing to provide for them may it be education or a job or ...
We rather humiliate the puppet masters in their palaces.
That's why they dare attack you inside your country and don't care about your mighty nuke ,while they fear us even while we neither have any nukes nor plan to obtain it. Funny we don't even have any sort of wmd but nobody dare attack our country
What a joke. They destroyed your passenger plane and didn't even apologize. What a super power iran hahaha. They killed your general and no apology again lol. Who is this supreme leader in iran? What he wants? Hahahaha it's funny.
Your language is very hostile. Remember Iran-Pakistan have cultural ties. Forget the Shia-Sunni nonsense.
I don't care about cultural ties. If you hurt us, we will hurt you back.

Back
Top Bottom