What's new

Team USA

lol! Really looking forward to it. There was a stat today on Twitter that Tom Brady is 61-9 in games under 40 degrees. I'm guessing the temp at Lambeau Field today at 3pm will probably be lower than that.

Well I have to run out the door but the riot is 46 seconds away.

YAY!!

Riot starts!!!!!

YAY!!

Riot starts!!!!!

Honestly I was expecting a close game and a possible TB win, or a GB win and more like the latter. But to see Tom Brady go into the Frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field, in the heart of super duper Cheesehead country with a hungry Green Bay Packers team and Aron Rodgers who's always been compared to Brady but only has 1 Super Bowl to Brady's 6 and 9 appearances, and so you know he was really hungry and this was probably his last chance to get there, and they lose to Brady who threw 3 interceptions to boot!!!! The man is again, the GOAT.

Plug your guitar into this Kia Ceed and jamb? Eric Clapton is doing it?! lol

Top Gear S19E04 - How to test a Kia Ceed (with Eric Clapton and Bruce Willis)

YAY!!

Riot starts!!!!!

I don't think it has settled yet that Brady is going to his 10th SUPER BOWL and with a different team than the Patriots and in the NFC after playing in the AFC for his whole career. You have to think how freaked out all the haters are right now. They might need psychiatric care at this point since no one in their right mind, not even us die-hard Brady fans would've predicted he would take a so-so team that has middle of the pack talent and frankly a lousy coach to the super bowl in his first year, at the age of 42! They must be banging their heads against the walls lol. It really is something else.

Now he's facing the up and coming super star in that punk *** Patrick Mahomes and how ideal is this scenario? Passing the torch? As good as that kid looks, it's a VERY DIFFICULT feat to match what Brady has accomplished in his career.

10th superbowl
6 superbow wins/rings possibly his 7th

Who could ever match just those two accolades? MGM has the early line at KC favored by 3.5. That'll piss Brady off enough to get him really motivated to win this thing. Should be fun.

Bundle up tonight into tomorrow and this weekend, Ant, and anyone else in the Northeast. Supposed to drop in the teens tonight and this weekend is supposed to be hovering around 10 degrees loool. Sucks.

Need to see spring and summer really quickly, man! This is getting ridiculous and February is starting out with a bang around here.

BTW, Ant, what do you think of this product here? Do you think this gizmo actually produces that much pressure straight from a regular garden hose? I have a pressure washer I paid quite a bit of money for and use it a lot and it's a bit of a PITA sometimes it refuses to start and gotta change the plug and clean it etc. But it needs the motor to produce the pressure. Hard to believe this $16 item bypasses all of that!?

Bundle up tonight into tomorrow and this weekend, Ant, and anyone else in the Northeast. Supposed to drop in the teens tonight and this weekend is supposed to be hovering around 10 degrees loool. Sucks.

Frigid weekend here, with windchills in the negative,

Need to see spring and summer really quickly, man! This is getting ridiculous and February is starting out with a bang around here.

Yeah, I hear you on that.

BTW, Ant, what do you think of this product here? Do you think this gizmo actually produces that much pressure straight from a regular garden hose? I have a pressure washer I paid quite a bit of money for and use it a lot and it's a bit of a PITA sometimes it refuses to start and gotta change the plug and clean it etc. But it needs the motor to produce the pressure. Hard to believe this $16 item bypasses all of that!?

Yeah right. If people could easily do that with a nozzle there would be no purpose in inventing the pressure washer.

Besides I have one of those stupid "new code" tiny copper pipes on my spigots. I did rip off the backflow adapter...geez.
Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 1.18.38 PM.jpg

looked something like this...just more hassle

Frigid weekend here, with windchills in the negative,

Well, IIRC, we got something like 18 inches of snow back between Christmas and New Years or shortly before it I forget exactly, and by the looks of this, depending on where one is at, snowfall could vary considerably but it looks like you folks down in NY will also get a bit of this wintery mix. Not a big fan of this crap anymore lol.

EtArjA_U0AE1aQ2

EtArjA_UUAAZwby

Yeah, I hear you on that.

Yeah right. If people could easily do that with a nozzle there would be no purpose in inventing the pressure washer.

Besides I have one of those stupid "new code" tiny copper pipes on my spigots. I did rip off the backflow adapter...geez.
View attachment 712216
looked something like this...just more hassle

It doesn't seem like it could create that much pressure like that, but they're selling them on Amazon and usually a product sold on there usually gets rigorous verifying, I would think. It's cheap enough, too, that it might be worth getting it just to see if it works well enough like a real pressure washer. I think they're somewhere between $16 - $30.

Anyway, looks like southern New York & Philly area is going to get the worst part of this coming storm, @VCheng . Good luck to you and all of us this sucks!

A major nor'easter will be impacting the Eastern US through Tuesday. Here are the latest snowfall, wind gust, and coastal flooding forecasts. Near blizzard conditions are possible along the coast Monday-Monday night where the strongest winds are expected.

EtEPb0ZXAAQ74Zd

EtEPca1XUAAJabs

EtEPdqjXcAEQC4Z

EtEPezaXIAENsH8

It doesn't seem like it could create that much pressure like that, but they're selling them on Amazon and usually a product sold on there usually gets rigorous verifying, I would think. It's cheap enough, too, that it might be worth getting it just to see if it works well enough like a real pressure washer. I think they're somewhere between $16 - $30.

Anyway, looks like southern New York & Philly area is going to get the worst part of this coming storm, @VCheng . Good luck to you and all of us this sucks!

A major nor'easter will be impacting the Eastern US through Tuesday. Here are the latest snowfall, wind gust, and coastal flooding forecasts. Near blizzard conditions are possible along the coast Monday-Monday night where the strongest winds are expected.

EtEPb0ZXAAQ74Zd

EtEPca1XUAAJabs

EtEPdqjXcAEQC4Z

EtEPezaXIAENsH8

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom