What's new

Team USA

Yep, hope the wolves and mountain lions don't show up next to take care of them. LOL!

Speaking of mountain lions, check out this incredible discovery in the Amazon of Brazil ~ an all-white puma/cougar/mountain lion which may never be seen again for who knows how long!

S2RSY6OP

They're probably not calling it an "albino" because in order to be considered a full-fledged "albino," I believe the eyes have to be white/blue? Or whitish with all the surrounding eye lobe and lash brow to be pink flesh as well as the nose AND, if I'm not mistaken, the claws have to be tinted white. That's probably why most full albino species of any kind don't live long in the wild because their pink skin can't protect them from the harsh elements. Between the high temperatures and sunrays penetrating the eyebrow because of the almost transparent pink skin, the ight always gets through the brow. As well as the skin's sensitivity to cold and hot temps really don't give it much of a chance of survival. But these all-white are different. Maybe even rarer in some respects.

These are more like animals with leucism. Pretty wild stuff.

Hey happy New Year to you and your family and to all other friends on this thread, @VCheng , @KAL-EL and everyone else I didn't mention you're included in this well wish for a much better upcoming year than the very tough 2020 for most people.
Hope you and yours have a safe and productive upcoming new year.

@Hamartia Antidote @VCheng

Thank you for the wishes. I hope 2021 is better for everybody all around the world.

With all the grievances and headaches we have to deal with in these life-altering times and this pandemic that has shaken the entire world to its core, our state legislature is filing legislation to designate an official MA state dinosaur. There has to be better and more important and more pressing things he could be working on, right?

Unbelievable.

@Gomig-21
If Brady beats Rodgers to make it to the Superbowl for the 10th time there is going to be a Capital Riot in Patriotland.

I believe it. Sports radio was off the hook today, between the hosts and people calling in. That game yesterday brought back those playoff sentiments that with Brady, you always have a chance and how many superbowls did we get to see the Pats in because of him? We got complacent and many really bought into the "in Bill we trust" mantra, but as great of a coach as he is, he's also blown a few calls and made some super bad decision in that time span, this one certainly being one of them. Also the Bucs coach today said that New England didn't allow Brady to coach in the game and he allows him to do so. lol, that's not gonna fly well with the folks in Foxboro.

I'm rooting for him and the Bucs as if they're my team. How could you not!

I believe it. Sports radio was off the hook today, between the hosts and people calling in. That game yesterday brought back those playoff sentiments that with Brady, you always have a chance and how many superbowls did we get to see the Pats in because of him? We got complacent and many really bought into the "in Bill we trust" mantra, but as great of a coach as he is, he's also blown a few calls and made some super bad decision in that time span, this one certainly being one of them. Also the Bucs coach today said that New England didn't allow Brady to coach in the game and he allows him to do so. lol, that's not gonna fly well with the folks in Foxboro.

I'm rooting for him and the Bucs as if they're my team. How could you not!

I think Bob Kraft is in on the verge of losing his entire franchise. People are going to rip up their season tickets and send their money to Tampa.

I think Bob Kraft is in on the verge of losing his entire franchise. People are going to rip up their season tickets and send their money to Tampa.

I mean, we knew it wasn't going to last forever, and even this is way out of the ordinary that such greatness can be maintained in this violent sport for such a long time and at his age, it's amazing! But they had it in their hands and they could see it. Although he did have a really bad year last year and it did look like the writing was on the wall, heck his last pass as a Patriot was a pick-6 against Baltimore IIRC which was devastating. But how could they let him go!?

So your doom and gloom scenario has a lot of merit to it. The only thing that will save them is if they pull off a great trade or deal and somehow land someone like Deshaun Watson from Houston, or someone like that. Then I think they might just save face. But if they go with a drafted rookie and they have a subpar year and go 6-10, oooof, I hate to see what will happen lol.

I mean, we knew it wasn't going to last forever, and even this is way out of the ordinary that such greatness can be maintained in this violent sport for such a long time and at his age, it's amazing! But they had it in their hands and they could see it. Although he did have a really bad year last year and it did look like the writing was on the wall, heck his last pass as a Patriot was a pick-6 against Baltimore IIRC which was devastating. But how could they let him go!?

So your doom and gloom scenario has a lot of merit to it. The only thing that will save them is if they pull off a great trade or deal and somehow land someone like Deshaun Watson from Houston, or someone like that. Then I think they might just save face. But if they go with a drafted rookie and they have a subpar year and go 6-10, oooof, I hate to see what will happen lol.

Well it's coming across as a massive f-up. They let the key guy leave with no good backup plan ready. The season ended in disaster. Now if he wins against the Packers they will look double stupid in Patriot fan's eyes as they let him go too early.

Well it's coming across as a massive f-up. They let the key guy leave with no good backup plan ready. The season ended in disaster. Now if he wins against the Packers they will look double stupid in Patriot fan's eyes as they let him go too early.

Oh yeah, go Brady & Bucs! I'd love to see them waltz into Lambeau Field and put up 35 points on the cheezeheads and hold Rogers & co. to 14 points or less and be on their way to a superbowl! Wow, that would be GREAT!!!! lol. Then watch Belichick and Kraft suck on it for letting him go like that. Then bringing in Cam Newton who's clearly washed up and is not even a shell of his past. Funny when they first got him we were all like yaaaay......then it was uuuggh.....lol.

Yeah bro, I'll be rooting for Brady BIG TIME, but that is going to be one tough matchup for them and especially on the frozen tundra of Lambeau fieeeelddd!! Certainly for those Tampa Bay fair weather fellas. They ain't used to that bitter, bone-chilling freezing numbing temperatures up there this time of year!

Oh yeah, go Brady & Bucs! I'd love to see them waltz into Lambeau Field and put up 35 points on the cheezeheads and hold Rogers & co. to 14 points or less and be on their way to a superbowl! Wow, that would be GREAT!!!! lol. Then watch Belichick and Kraft suck on it for letting him go like that. Then bringing in Cam Newton who's clearly washed up and is not even a shell of his past. Funny when they first got him we were all like yaaaay......then it was uuuggh.....lol.

Yeah bro, I'll be rooting for Brady BIG TIME, but that is going to be one tough matchup for them and especially on the frozen tundra of Lambeau fieeeelddd!! Certainly for those Tampa Bay fair weather fellas. They ain't used to that bitter, bone-chilling freezing numbing temperatures up there this time of year!

Hey we had a discussion on the Trump wall 4 years ago. Was the outcome a toss up? How many miles did he get? I think it was 300.

I have no idea, bro. What made you think of that?! lol. Was it a bet?

Oh wait...wrong Egyptian...sorry...haha

Oh wait...wrong Egyptian...sorry...haha

lol, I haven't seen any posts from EgyptianAmerican in a very long time, maybe a couple of years even. Hope he's ok and doing well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom