What's new

Team USA

Geez Oregon was quiet for 150 years (like Idaho).
Then suddenly Hillary loses and the first violent riots are in...Oregon.
George Floyd happens in Minnesota and the violent riots are in..Oregon

Now this:

Did the wackos from San Francisco who couldn't afford the housing do a caravan to Oregon?

Did the wackos from San Francisco who couldn't afford the housing do a caravan to Oregon?

I did notice that Oregon would end up being the punching bag for all these events happening outside of Oregon. It's rather weird. Must be the makeup of the residents there. No other way to explain it!?!?

BTW, I'm sure you and almost everyone knew that it is illegal to leave your car running and unattended in a parking or at a store while you run it even for a minute etc. It's a ticket-able offense. But then I just read this and!?!?!

In Massachusetts, if your vehicle is idling for more than five minutes you could be fined $100 for your first offense and up to $500 for each succeeding offense.

Emi3wMUWEAEyuVH

I did notice that Oregon would end up being the punching bag for all these events happening outside of Oregon. It's rather weird. Must be the makeup of the residents there. No other way to explain it!?!?

BTW, I'm sure you and almost everyone knew that it is illegal to leave your car running and unattended in a parking or at a store while you run it even for a minute etc. It's a ticket-able offense. But then I just read this and!?!?!

In Massachusetts, if your vehicle is idling for more than five minutes you could be fined $100 for your first offense and up to $500 for each succeeding offense.

Emi3wMUWEAEyuVH

Ugh! Why do they waste our time passing quirky laws like this? Yes, idling pollutes but there are better things to pursue.

Just wait until everybody is driving EV's and instead of sticking us with a gasoline tax they are forced to dream up something else to cover the revenue loss. I'm sure they'd make it completely unfair. Maybe a flat $1000 EV fee added on your car registration renewal.

Geez Oregon was quiet for 150 years (like Idaho).
Then suddenly Hillary loses and the first violent riots are in...Oregon.
George Floyd happens in Minnesota and the violent riots are in..Oregon

Now this:

Imagine doing the Oregon trail now. Instead of dying of dysentery along the way you reach Oregon and die of crack overdose :sarcastic:

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 9.32.32 PM.jpg

Hey @Gomig-21 I know you do remodeling and if you have a BJ's membership run on over ASAP because they are selling these 4 pack 1600 lumen LEDs for only $1.99. My wife had me replace all the basement bulbs and it's so bright down there now my kids say it has scared away all the creepiness at night. LOL!

apparently the turkeys being sold this year were bred to be smaller to accommodate the smaller gathering sizes.

That did not apply to the lines at Gucci and LV at the malls and outlets

My favorite dark red color. It looks tiny but apparently it is not. He's 6'5"
Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 1.59.24 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 1.59.36 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 2.03.50 AM.jpg

apparently the turkeys being sold this year were bred to be smaller to accommodate the smaller gathering sizes.

Certainly not the fresh turkeys. My wife said she had no choice but to buy one over 22lbs(10kg) . This was the smallest one she could find in a pile of over 100.
Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 1.39.43 AM.jpg

So how big is 20lbs...
This is what I'll be doing over the next few days

Last edited:
It looks tiny but apparently it is not

It is a little over a foot smaller than the Firebird but that dude is 6' - 5" tall and that probably adds to that illusion. But you gotta hand it to Chevy and all the years they've been subtly changing and modernizing the look of that classic without veering into Ferrari design territory and still managing to keep it original. It is a sweet little machine and still in the $80K range which is the typical super vette range that has been there for a while. Nice color, too. Just can't imagine that top staying cool enough when it's tucked in that compartment even with that heat plate lol. And the mid-engine concept is pretty cool without a doubt.

Hey happy turkey day to you and every one else celebrating it. Hopefully by this time next year we'll all be vaccinated and able to have our normal get-togethers again.

It is a little over a foot smaller than the Firebird but that dude is 6' - 5" tall and that probably adds to that illusion. But you gotta hand it to Chevy and all the years they've been subtly changing and modernizing the look of that classic without veering into Ferrari design territory and still managing to keep it original. It is a sweet little machine and still in the $80K range which is the typical super vette range that has been there for a while. Nice color, too. Just can't imagine that top staying cool enough when it's tucked in that compartment even with that heat plate lol. And the mid-engine concept is pretty cool without a doubt.

Hey happy turkey day to you and every one else celebrating it. Hopefully by this time next year we'll all be vaccinated and able to have our normal get-togethers again.

Yeah I can't imagine that paint is going to hold up well being folded over the engine with not much air cooling like a front hood would get.

As for another size comparison for people here's some popular 4 door family cars which are only 10inches (25cm) longer than a Corvette
Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 2.46.42 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 2.50.17 PM.jpg

However I'd park my Firebird in the driveway next to Camrys and Accords and it was clearly larger. It was a big car.

I got vaccinated last week.

Last edited:
I got vaccinated last week.

You did? Where when why how and who?! lol I didn't know there was even any available vaccine yet. I'm waiting to Wallgreens to get started and they've announced that they'll be giving them out as soon as they're available and obviously there's the FDA approval is my guess.

You did? Where when why how and who?! lol I didn't know there was even any available vaccine yet. I'm waiting to Wallgreens to get started and they've announced that they'll be giving them out as soon as they're available and obviously there's the FDA approval is my guess.

No, just the regular flu shot at Walgreens. I normally don't have time to get one but I popped in to get it.

Back
Top Bottom