What's new

Team USA

Hey my fellow Americans. I just joined the forum only been on a few days but I can see many don't like us much on here.

Well the funny thing is the site was started by a nice Pakistani-American twentySomething about 13 years ago and now it seems to have been taken over by trolling Chinese Nationalists.

But anyways I think Biden has this one, especially with the number of outstanding mail in ballots.

I think that is a safe bet.

He has admitted defeat after getting 57k votes from 12 States.

(And announced he's running again in 2024. :D )

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DeOrangeification is now underway. :D
Apparently he is doing everything he can - USPS just disobeyed the court to find 300k ballots - essentially disenfranchisement.

Apparently he is doing everything he can - USPS just disobeyed the court to find 300k ballots - essentially disenfranchisement.

Those ballots may not have received an exit scan to expedite delivery.

I didn't want to open a whole thread for this, so here it is anyway. The last flight of the Blue Angels in the legacy hornet before they switch to the newer Super Hornet.

VIDEO: Blue Angels Fly Legacy Hornets For Last Time
By: Mallory Shelbourne
November 5, 2020 2:30 PM

6414010-1.jpg

Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron, the Blue Angels, conducted the final flight on the F/A-18 A/B/C/D ‘Legacy’ Hornets marking the official transition of the Blue Angels to the F/A-18 E/F Super Hornets on Nov. 4, 2020. US Navy Photo
The Navy’s Blue Angels on Wednesday performed the squadron’s last flight with the F/A-18 legacy Hornets.

The last flight of the Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron’s F/A-18 Hornets left from Naval Air Station Pensacola, Fla., on Wednesday afternoon. The Hornets were slated to fly over nearby beaches on Florida’s panhandle and the coast of Alabama and return to NAS Pensacola, the service said in a news release.

“We are incredibly honored to have the opportunity to salute those teams who have flown, maintained and supported this platform for over three decades of service,” Cmdr. Brian Kesselring, the commanding officer of the Blue Angels, said in a statement.

“We deeply appreciate the expertise and operational knowledge Blue Angels past and present have brought to the team and we look forward to enhancing our operations as we fully transition to flying the Super Hornet.”

In 2018, the Navy issued Boeing a $17 million contract to reconfigure 11 F/A-18 E/F Super Hornets – two F/A-18F aircraft and nine F/A-18Es – to the Blue Angels format.

For the demonstration squadron’s configuration, the legacy Hornets do not have nose cannons and instead have smoke-oil tanks, according to the National Naval Aviation Museum.

Next year, the Blue Angels will for the first time fly the Super Hornets, the Navy said.

I didn't want to open a whole thread for this, so here it is anyway. The last flight of the Blue Angels in the legacy hornet before they switch to the newer Super Hornet.

VIDEO: Blue Angels Fly Legacy Hornets For Last Time
By: Mallory Shelbourne
November 5, 2020 2:30 PM

6414010-1.jpg

Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron, the Blue Angels, conducted the final flight on the F/A-18 A/B/C/D ‘Legacy’ Hornets marking the official transition of the Blue Angels to the F/A-18 E/F Super Hornets on Nov. 4, 2020. US Navy Photo
The Navy’s Blue Angels on Wednesday performed the squadron’s last flight with the F/A-18 legacy Hornets.

The last flight of the Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron’s F/A-18 Hornets left from Naval Air Station Pensacola, Fla., on Wednesday afternoon. The Hornets were slated to fly over nearby beaches on Florida’s panhandle and the coast of Alabama and return to NAS Pensacola, the service said in a news release.

“We are incredibly honored to have the opportunity to salute those teams who have flown, maintained and supported this platform for over three decades of service,” Cmdr. Brian Kesselring, the commanding officer of the Blue Angels, said in a statement.

“We deeply appreciate the expertise and operational knowledge Blue Angels past and present have brought to the team and we look forward to enhancing our operations as we fully transition to flying the Super Hornet.”

In 2018, the Navy issued Boeing a $17 million contract to reconfigure 11 F/A-18 E/F Super Hornets – two F/A-18F aircraft and nine F/A-18Es – to the Blue Angels format.

For the demonstration squadron’s configuration, the legacy Hornets do not have nose cannons and instead have smoke-oil tanks, according to the National Naval Aviation Museum.

Next year, the Blue Angels will for the first time fly the Super Hornets, the Navy said.

Oh wow I figured they had switched by now. Hmm...bigger planes...needs some adjusting.

I had this exact Blue Angels poster on my wall when i was a kid.
Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 2.44.18 PM.jpg

A-4F

Last edited:
tumblr_static_team-usa-banner.jpg

All that is great about USA will be in this thread. :tup:
What I love the most about USA is the fact that I can own almost any gun I want. Of course you can do that in Pakistan and a few other countries too.
+Freedom, say anything you want!
+Good healthcare programs, but not free.
+Excellent weather year round.
+Most known cities in the world like New York, and Los Angeles.
+Withdrawing from the Middle East in late 2014
+World's largest economy.
+Crime Rate isn't as high as you'd think.
+Great food!
+Most Technologically advanced
+ Best Military(in every respect)
+Great history
I live here so I can fix some of your misconceptions

1. Freedom of speech - unless you have an opinion that differs with the hive mind. Then you will be fired from your job and FBI will knock on your door.

2. True. It's overly expensive but it's fast, professional and reliable. Especially if you get a Pakistani doctor

3. depends on where you live. I am lucky to live in Texas but if you live up north it's freezing cold. And in the south of Texas in can get burning hot.

4. True - I live near Dallas and it's fairly big

5. True

6. True

7. True - It isn't nearly as high as everyone thinks

8. True - Texas BBQ and burgers are amazing

9. Not as much as Japan but still advanced

10. Not in every respect. Most military members join because of debt from student loans and most are not very dedicated, brave or loyal. They do have good equipment tho.

11. yeah its only 200 years old but still fun to study.

Last edited:
What I love the most about USA is the fact that I can own almost any gun I want. Of course you can do that in Pakistan and a few other countries too.

Well, the thread started with cheerleaders, but the photos are now mostly gone. :D

Back
Top Bottom