What's new

Speculation: Are we eyeing USA three front war? Ukraine , Palestine , taiwan

and you like denon phones, Yuck.

Denon phones? What the hell are you even babbling about?

Denon makes excellent high-end stereo equipment. If they make phones, that's the first I know about it

I know more than anyone. I'm kryptonite.

After absorbing enough yellow sun radiation, Superman eventually becomes impervious to even Kryptonite

FT_10_16_23-768x431.jpg

American allies also have naval fleets, not shown in the image above.

FT_10_16_23-768x431.jpg

American allies also have a navy.

I gotta say, I'm so glad forum members like yourself and others who actually speak in realities and not over emotional fantasy.

USA is busy in war after war (Iraq / Afghanistan , then Syria and now Ukraine) . There arms depot are not dry but not over flowing either. . Do note USA air power is still untouched though.

• USA indirect involvement in Ukraine war : USA is primarily weapon suppler for Ukraine war, its satellites and intelligence is helping Ukraine , drones are flying near Russian shores for intelligence gathering

• USA indirect involvement in Israel war ( however its Naval carrier group is at Israel shore) If russia will start the same , what USA has been doing against it , supply weapons or even kamakazi FPV drones to hamas , israel will be in deep trouble.

• China's opportunity to take over Taiwan: if Israel war escalates , it will be lucky time for China , if usa will be busy in palestine and ukraine , then china can open another front.

Do note , USA has 11 carrier strike groups. only 1 is sailing towards Israel. however if Russia will start to supply weapons via iran then we will see USA getting weak on atleast Ukraine front.
There is news about a second strike carrier group moving in, to the middle east. So make it two

As for Ukrainian war, US and Europe combined are in on the other side. We will have to see, how far they will go after this. There is no doubt that, Russians will see a betterment given USA's divided attention at this point. We will have to see how far this will help. Anyways war fatigue has been setting in, on most of the European nations.

I believe Russia has already done it, but its speculation as of now. So nobody can confirm on it, so we will have to wait and see. However will destabilization of ME help Russia fully, we can't be sure at this point.

All said and done, Taiwanese are Chinese more or less despite their divergent paths so far. Will the Chinese like to see pics of dead Taiwanese, when Chinese attack Taiwan? I mean I don't think Taiwan leadership, will just surrender enmasse if Chinese do take this step.

Putin is in China, so perhaps things will become more clear pretty soon.

Denon phones? What the hell are you even babbling about?

Denon makes excellent high-end stereo equipment. If they make phones, that's the first I know about it
there are often times that call for individual sacrifices, you are wrong to think everyone will just choose to sit at home like a coward.

The lesson we should take from those brave Hamas fighters is that SOMEONE has to dirty their hands with American blood so others wouldn't have to.

People need to keep in mind that Israel is just an outpost, America is the final boss fight

heck, even the 3000+ lives lost we are seeing is the direct result of your stupid middle east policy, don't even try to look innocent

there are often times that call for individual sacrifices, you are wrong to think everyone will just choose to sit at home like a coward.

The lesson we should take from those brave Hamas fighters is that SOMEONE has to dirty their hands with American blood so others wouldn't have to.

People need to keep in mind that Israel is just an outpost, America is the final boss fight

heck, even the 3000+ lives lost we are seeing is the direct result of your stupid middle east policy, don't even try to look innocent

Stop being an armchair General and sign up if you're so willing to go to war with the USA.

But you won't, you'll just continue to huff and puff here.

And as for "what I think" you're not a mind reader

No, two carriers are sailing towards the Eastern med.
There are also carriers of other NATO members that will join in if the situation escalates: UK, Spain, Italy, France.

what if Taiwan gets hands on a nuclear weapon?
having 20 nuclear weapon vs having 1000 is same thing. even one bomb can destroy city for thousands of year.

Also taiwan will never surrender to china ever. unless it becomes economically so weak that it cannot feed its population. only then they can come down on their knees.
Hiroshima and Nagasaki recovered in a couple decades.

Last time Taiwan conducted a major invasion simulation, it concluded the island would be completely occupied in less than 3 weeks. And that was over a decade ago, using old Chinese weapons.

The forces the US is committing to the middle east is on par with a major land war, not simply a deterrent.

USA has a military and budget to consecutively fight all major powers combined. First 3 powerful air forces in the world are American including their navy and armed forces ones.
Europe, UK which are fairweather American allies have their own resources. Japan, Australia and South Korea have been rapidly modernising their armies and navies too.
Taiwan has its own assets.
American regional allies like India and many others in Asia have their own regional capabilities and power choke points.
America is no danger rn. It's Russia who's losing multiple navy assets in the black sea by a nation which has no navy. Chinese navy is not battle tested and they can't match American strength, nor have bases all over the world and similarly placed allies.
Nukes lose their meaning if both states have them, MAD is not on anyone's cards, conventional war is what it's at.

The forces the US is committing to the middle east is on par with a major land war, not simply a deterrent.
It's a detterant, it's a display of their hard power to Iran and it's proxies or anyone else for that matter to not meddle with Israel.

Last edited:
Stop being an armchair General and sign up if you're so willing to go to war with the USA.

But you won't, you'll just continue to huff and puff here.

And as for "what I think" you're not a mind reader
Enough with this armchair general calling, it's beginning to sound like a broken record.

if you dont have stomach for these exchange of ideas why are you even staying on a military forum? and since 2013 ffs.. 😂

what if Taiwan gets hands on a nuclear weapon?
having 20 nuclear weapon vs having 1000 is same thing. even one bomb can destroy city for thousands of year.

Also taiwan will never surrender to china ever. unless it becomes economically so weak that it cannot feed its population. only then they can come down on their knees.
Taiwan doesn't have the guts to use nuclear weapons and we know them so well, do you know why they ended up in Taiwan in the first place?

"Allies" are US biggest liabilities, not assets, a major cause of US downfall is because it has so many "allies‘’ to take care or defend, it drains US dry.

it all depends how egypt iran lebnon takes it and interfere or support hamas.

USA is determine 100% to support israel at any cost. and all muslim countries are condemning only

Enough with this armchair general calling, it's beginning to sound like a broken record.

if you dont have stomach for these exchange of ideas why are you even staying on a military forum? and since 2013 ffs.. 😂

Keep babbling on.

You are acting like an armchair General. You are huffing and puffing and blowing out your chest with threats.

You aren't going to do anything but sit on this forum and threaten

Back
Top Bottom