What's new

Team USA

They are all over.
About 10 years ago my neighbor said she was down the street at the elementary school area walking her dog late at night and a bunch of them were running around the kids play area.

I saw one 10 years ago standing by the side of the road one night only a few 100 meters from my house. I thought it was a dog until i saw it had crazy long legs.

So i'm at parent's house in Brighton taking out the trash last week and the next door neighbor says for me not to do it at night anymore because there were coyotes between the houses the night before. WTF? This is near Brighton Center...where the hell are they hiding out? They must be coming from Newton or something.

Crazy, especially near Brighton center. I know that area very well too since my wife grew up there. She went to St. Columbkille right off of Market & Arlington Street lol.

I had just taken the trash out half hour earlier before this fella showed up. I had a similar experience as your neighbor also about 10 years ago at the end of a full day of shoveling and snow blowing clearing the driveway I hear some noise down the end of the dead end st. and there's about 8 of them bouncing around and howling songs at each other lol. Between them, the rats, opossums and of course, el banditos racoons they're taking over the communities loool.

Crazy, especially near Brighton center. I know that area very well too since my wife grew up there. She went to St. Columbkille right off of Market & Arlington Street lol.

oh god...what year did she graduate from High School (no I didn't go to St Col's High School but I'm friends with many people who did in the mid 80's)

Fred (the guy in the video i posted) lives on Leicester street which is that steep hill street right next to St Cols. His daughter went there. That's how i know him. Umm..hopefully i don't know your wife...hahaha...oh god that would be terrible. Skip the whole thing i don't want to know. Unread..unread..unread...too awkward.

leicester.png

Last edited:
oh god...what year did she graduate from High School (no I didn't go to St Col's High School but I'm friends with many people who did in the mid 80's)

Fred (the guy in the video i posted) lives on Leicester street which is that steep hill street right next to St Cols. His daughter went there. That's how i know him. Umm..hopefully i don't know your wife...hahaha...oh god that would be terrible. Skip the whole thing i don't want to know. Unread..unread..unread...too awkward.

Hahahahaha You know what they say, "it's a small world." :D

She grew up down by Faneuil st. When we got married, we lived in a condo up on Washington St. across from where the Friendly's used to be (I don't think it's there anymore) lived there for about 3 years and used to grocery shop at Flanagan's. You remember Flanagan's? lol. Now it's Johnny D's Fruit & Produce I think. The lovely Misus had an account at People's Federal right on the corner of Wash. & Market. Her sister used to work at some insurance co. right on the Wash. block between Market st. and the police station there right before St. Elizabeth's Hospital. As a matter of fact, she was born at St Elizabeth loool. We got some roots in that town, bro. :D

Hahahahaha You know what they say, "it's a small world." :D
Too creepy

She grew up down by Faneuil st.

Oh I know many Irish families in that area. Hopefully she wasn't on Hobson or Brooks as that was where the super troublemaking Irish were...like the crazy Scanlons.

When we got married, we lived in a condo up on Washington St. across from where the Friendly's

Very close to me. My sister worked at the old YMCA next door to it. Used to get ice cream after a swim.

You remember Flanagan's? lol.

Its a CVS now. It used to be Horrigans before Flanigans and as kids we'd move their delivery truck since they never would slide the door closed and it was a manual. I think it was an old postal/milk truck before. We'd take off the brake and push it into the far corner of the back lot. LOL!

deliveryTruck.png

Looked like this but it was light blue. I think the drivers's door was actually missing, So long ago.

As a matter of fact, she was born at St Elizabeth
So was I.

loool. We got some roots in that town, bro. :D

So now i know why you recognized the trolley's going down Washington street. You actually lived there...but maybe before your time. You'd certainly remember their wheel screeching.

twindonuts.png

So wow Twin Donuts is still there on the left

twindonuts2023.png

interesting page with old photos..you should check it out:

Last edited:

Price Is Right First Episode (9-4-1972)​

heh! I did pretty good guessing the prices.

The Price Is Right - Aired June 15, 2007 - Bob Barker's Final Show​

Last edited:
Last edited:
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. There is much to be thankful for, indeed.

Back
Top Bottom