What's new

Team USA

gotta love the priorities
WOBURN, Mass. — Massachusetts has placed dozens of homeless migrant families in several hotels across Woburn under the state’s “Right-To-Shelter” law, city officials said.

“Right now, across the Commonwealth, there are 90 different communities that have migrants in their hotels, and over 20,000 migrants in those communities,” said Woburn Mayor Scott Galvin. “There’s no need for local approval. The Governor places families in any community where there’s a willing hotel owner to take those families.”

Willing hotel owners in Woburn housed ten migrant families, until last week, when that number swelled to 59 families. And Galvin said the influx isn’t over.

Of course lets ignore this...

My recommendation to any homeless Massachusetts residents. Take a trip to Mexico and jump the fence and claim you are not a US citizen.

LOL! @Gomig-21

Somerville hahaha. I haven't seen that place despite driving through that city quite often. The way Tucker said the owner doesn't look like the typical hard-working pizza shop immigrant and more like someone who lives in Newton loooool. He must be from MA?

Somerville hahaha. I haven't seen that place despite driving through that city quite often. The way Tucker said the owner doesn't look like the typical hard-working pizza shop immigrant and more like someone who lives in Newton loooool. He must be from MA?

I doubt Tucker is from Mass but I have to say that remark raised an eyebrow with me too and now I think he is much sharper than I previously thought.

Without Googling (because it's challenging and much funner and not too difficult), can anyone figure out what the encryption says?

1696084873938.png

From just a glance I can read it easily.

it's a good form of encryption but not a full coded text where only someone with specific codes could decipher. It's legible to almost anyone who has average skills & patience.

BTW, someone brought up the rats' problem they'll be facing in NY once all this flooding subsides. I hadn't thought of that since that's not the typical first concern for floodings. But in NY's case, where those things grow to the size of small dogs, it could become a major problem.

Scientists Show How Big NYC Rats Can Get, And It's Terrifying​

1696086839090.png

1696086911782.png

Cool sh*t the US will never have due to insane liability concerns

As if Alpine slides aren't crazy enough
lol lack of guardrails on cliffs..smacking into tunnel entrances

Last edited:
The Six Grandfathers, before it was carved up to create Mount Rushmore. In the Treaty of 1868, the U.S. government promised the Lakota Sioux tribe all of South Dakota, west of the Missouri River. This included the Black Hills, which are considered sacred lands. However, once gold was discovered in the area in the 1870s, white settlers began to migrate into the area. The U.S. government then broke the treaty and reclaimed the Black Hills. In 1890, tensions reached a boiling point between the white miners and the Lakota Sioux people, which led to the Wounded Knee Massacre, where hundreds of unarmed Sioux women, children, and men were shot and killed by U.S. troops. According to the National Park Service (http://nps.gov), the four U.S. presidents (George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln) that make up Mount Rushmore "tell the story of the birth, growth, development, and preservation of this country." From the history of the first inhabitants to the diversity of America today, Mount Rushmore brings visitors face to face with the rich heritage we all share. "The idea" for Mount Rushmore was concocted in the 1920s by a local historian and a sculptor to drive tourism into the area.

Amazing sculpture.

1696375255471.png

i bet there was a lot of car accidents because of that National Alert mobile test. Geez!!

I thought I heard it from a distant room then the wife came in and asked if I saw it. Even just testing, it's not often we get a national alert test.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom