What's new

Team USA

Watching the scenes from the capitol is surreal these days

Hey we had a discussion on the Trump wall 4 years ago. Was the outcome a toss up? How many miles did he get? I think it was 300.

Most of that so called wall building fantasy pipe dream he had was piecemeal replacing the existing walls that were falling apart to begin with. I think he couldn't get any approval from the people who owned the lands to sell them to the government so he could build that wall. I think he even had too much resistance from Washington itself for the funding. All he could do to make it look like he was building a wall was replacing the existing one and lying to the people that it was a new wall going up. I think it was around 400 or 500 miles out of 2000+ that got new walls? Something like that.

Let's see how many wars Biden starts. Say whatever about trump but at least he didn't start any new wars.

You ain't kidding. Someone on the jobsite just told me that one individual also hit the powerball for $700 million or something like that looool.

So my Craftsman died a few years ago...this Ego battery one looks interesting...but pricey

Last edited:
Oh yeah, go Brady & Bucs! I'd love to see them waltz into Lambeau Field and put up 35 points on the cheezeheads and hold Rogers & co. to 14 points or less and be on their way to a superbowl! Wow, that would be GREAT!!!! lol. Then watch Belichick and Kraft suck on it for letting him go like that. Then bringing in Cam Newton who's clearly washed up and is not even a shell of his past. Funny when they first got him we were all like yaaaay......then it was uuuggh.....lol.

Yeah bro, I'll be rooting for Brady BIG TIME, but that is going to be one tough matchup for them and especially on the frozen tundra of Lambeau fieeeelddd!! Certainly for those Tampa Bay fair weather fellas. They ain't used to that bitter, bone-chilling freezing numbing temperatures up there this time of year!

Patriots Buccaneers vs Packers scheduled for 3PM.

Riot scheduled for 6PM.

lol! Really looking forward to it. There was a stat today on Twitter that Tom Brady is 61-9 in games under 40 degrees. I'm guessing the temp at Lambeau Field today at 3pm will probably be lower than that.

So I haven't been outside for a few days and the wind blew over one of my barrels. I casually opened the back door to go outside to pick it up and WOW is it cold out.

My right shoulder is a foot and a half from a window when I sit at my desk and I didn't notice anything.

So I haven't been outside for a few days and the wind blew over one of my barrels. I casually opened the back door to go outside to pick it up and WOW is it cold out.

My right shoulder is a foot and a half from a window when I sit at my desk and I didn't notice anything.

Yeah the wind bursts and gusts are out of control.

BTW, those Bernie Sanders memes are also getting out of control loool.

1611512646981.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom