What's new

Team USA

Anyway, looks like southern New York & Philly area is going to get the worst part of this coming storm, @VCheng . Good luck to you and all of us this sucks!

Meh, it's winter. It snows. :D

Last edited:

So one of my neighbors seems to have bought one of these EGO (didn't see the model#) and his 50 something WIFE was out there using it. Certainly looked like it was struggling but it went through the tough pile the plow left on the end of the driveway.

Hmmm..liking this more and more

So one of my neighbors seems to have bought one of these EGO (didn't see the model#) and his 50 something WIFE was out there using it. Certainly looked like it was struggling but it went through the tough pile the plow left on the end of the driveway.

Hmmm..liking this more and more

And this stuff is the NASTY wet crap! But thankfully we only got about 3 inches over here. Did you get the big load or was it also only a few inches where you are? I don't even know where you are lol.

And this stuff is the NASTY wet crap! But thankfully we only got about 3 inches over here. Did you get the big load or was it also only a few inches where you are? I don't even know where you are lol.

Only 3?? Whut???

Ah you snuck out of it
Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 12.11.58 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe not even 3" TBH. Looks a little bit under, but it's soaking wet! Interesting the different accumulations. Coastal areas almost always get away with less shtuff and Worcester seems to always get clobbered. Funny how that works.

OYWmuak.gif

haha here's some of my snow

It's gonna be a hell of a game and those two will be the reason they win his 19th Super bowl victory! 1-9 with the Pats and one with the only Buccaneers 0l0 who couldn't tough the pats organization because they new how to manipulate the salaries ad give players less then hey decerped to lay with a winning franchise and they agreed until hey finally had a minimum of 3 rigs and now if it was time to cash in!!! can't blame them and mean this can't go on forever.
SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME TOMORROW GO BUCS AND TOMMY D AND GRONKOSKI AND TONY BROWN IS GONNA HAVE A HELL OF A GAME!!!! GRAND SCREW MAHOMES HIS TIME IF OVER-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OYWmuak.gif

haha here's some of my snow

NOTICE HOW IT ISN;T PHASING HIM: LOL

Last edited:
PAYBACK IS BITCH AINT IS. CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY ESPECIALLY A FEMALE WHO DOESN'T KNOE JACK SHIT OF WHAT SHE SAIDS AND ON HAS A VENDETTE ON gYEOTIAN OILOTS BECAUSE THEY FOUGHT ISRAELIS AND POUDED THEM AND BROUHT THEIR METHODS TO TEACH PAKISTANIS AND INSTEAD PAKSITANIS RESENTED THAT INSTEAD OF INDULJING AND TOOK A FEMALE'S WORD FOR IT LOL. SHAME BUT I SUPOSE BLOOD IS THIKER THAN WTER,

PAYBACK IS BITCH AINT IS. CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY ESPECIALLY A FEMALE WHO DOESN'T KNOE JACK SHIT OF WHAT SHE SAIDS AND ON HAS A VENDETTE ON gYEOTIAN OILOTS BECAUSE THEY FOUGHT ISRAELIS AND POUDED THEM AND BROUHT THEIR METHODS TO TEACH PAKISTANIS AND INSTEAD PAKSITANIS RESENTED THAT INSTEAD OF INDULJING AND TOOK A FEMALE'S WORD FOR IT LOL. SHAME BUT I SUPOSE BLOOD IS THIKER THAN WTER,

LOL Whut? Your account hacked? :rofl:

Last edited:
Man Vs Food. An excellent TV shows, not for the food challenge, but rather for the crazy types of food that can be found in America.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom