What's new

Team USA

Hey, guess what, I'm firing one of my 12 year employers on Monday. Don't want to ruin his weekend even thought I don't care but he's getting out of control and you know the old saying....can't let the inmate run the assylam,

He's a brilliant, great worker and I will lose a lot but it doesn't matter, it's the principal that ouns, does excellent quality work but is a baby, argues with me and the final straw was raise his voice at me and threw his phone on the floor. I stomped on it 5 times for raising his voice in home owner's house me that rat cockroach and crushed it like a scorpion and now he's gone Monday. I'll call him at 6am and tell him go to hell and never come back you flitty scumbag and I'll find a new one after I take a month vacation and trailer the boat to Miami for a rest of a mind that has gone berserk.

Imagine that POS?

Last edited:
Hire me man, I'm tired of the financial biz.
I put up two ceiling light fixtures today...and they were pinging me just as I'm on a chair putting the mounting bracket in...@#$% unreal!

Yeah, you're ready bro? Trust me, Ant, it ain't what you think and probably sucks worst! Dirty, filthy, super tiring. No det hours, constantly solving almost impossible problems and bro, I'll be perfectly honest with you, come our suckass winter and the older your bones get, you'll be begging for your cubicle or office or whatever. Besides, sightseeing MUCH better in your field lol.

Hey, if you hung those lights without a problem, apply for a license since they are VERY STRICT about electrical, codes more so than building and plumbing is honestly the MOST profitable like a lawyer and you stay much cleaner. I've been cleaner bit lately since I don't do much of the work but honestly I'm getting tired of the rat chase and the modernizing of materials except I'll take good quality synthetics over depleting forest woods and short growth is just not cutting it.

Last edited:
Yeah, you're ready bro? Trust me, Ant, it ain't what you think and probably sucks worst! Dirty, filthy, super tiring. No det hours, constantly solving almost impossible problems and bro, I'll be perfectly honest with you, come our suckass winter and the older your bones get, you'll be begging for your cubicle or office or whatever. Besides, sightseeing MUCH better in your field lol.

Hey, if you hung those lights without a problem, apply for a license since they are VERY STRICT about electrical, codes more so than building and plumbing is honestly the MOST profitable like a lawyer and you stay much cleaner. I've been cleaner bit lately since I don't do much of the work but honestly I'm getting tired of the rat chase and the modernizing of materials except I'll take good quality synthetics over depleting forest woods and short growth is just not cutting it.

Spoke to a friend of mine in your biz and he would describe perpetual phone tags trying to synchronize things, dealing with town halls that look at you as a crook, customers calling about every little thing, wrong shipments holding things up, and customers insisting on using their own people - who take 10 times longer holding up inspections.

Spoke to a friend of mine in your biz and he would describe perpetual phone tags trying to synchronize things, dealing with town halls that look at you as a crook, customers calling about every little thing, wrong shipments holding things up, and customers insisting on using their own people - who take 10 times longer holding up inspections.

Yep, he's exactly right. It's a rat race sorry for the late reply. But after all it is still work and grateful for it for sure, as aggravating and frustrating and stressful as it can be. Oh yeah, and dirty if you don't only run things and actually get down and dirty. Even cutting one piece of 2x4 sends sawdust all over you lol.

Yep, he's exactly right. It's a rat race sorry for the late reply. But after all it is still work and grateful for it for sure, as aggravating and frustrating and stressful as it can be. Oh yeah, and dirty if you don't only run things and actually get down and dirty. Even cutting one piece of 2x4 sends sawdust all over you lol.

You get your Pfizer shot at the DoubleTree yet? I braved the Hynes at the Pru.

You get your Pfizer shot at the DoubleTree yet? I braved the Hynes at the Pru.

Just put in the application for it earlier today, been dealing with a lot of crap these days that I have certainly procrastinated on that but the wife said enough is enough and I do believe she signed up earlier today.
I guess people are staying away from the Johnson & Johnson because of the two blood clots they caused in a few million people? I think the Pfizer is the one every one seems to be going for?

Is this your 1st or your 2nd?

Just put in the application for it earlier today, been dealing with a lot of crap these days that I have certainly procrastinated on that but the wife said enough is enough and I do believe she signed up earlier today.
I guess people are staying away from the Johnson & Johnson because of the two blood clots they caused in a few million people? I think the Pfizer is the one every one seems to be going for?

Is this your 1st or your 2nd?

Got the 1st a week ago. Second will be May.

Pfizer the preferred. Got it at the Hynes.
Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 4.25.45 PM.jpg

Got the 1st a week ago. Second will be May.

Pfizer the preferred. Got it at the Hynes.
View attachment 737089

Double Tree Hotel sounds good to me! I'll find out what she did and where we ended up and hopefully we can change it to that location if they put us in Roxbury or something like that lol. Thank you for posting that information, ma brotha!

Geez... @Gomig-21 the woodchippers are out in full force this year in my neighborhood.

I'm telling you, I could've sworn I heard a pileated woodpecker on one of my trees and I spent 15 minutes looking for him but couldn't find him. I've never seen one but their pecking is much louder and deeper than the other more common peckerheads lol.

Unless you meant landscapers out cleaning yards and using the wood chipper? lol My head is just automatically bird brain.

This is the rathe reclusive pileated woodpecker and you would notice his pecking is deeper because he's much larger than the other common woodpeckers we have, almost a foot long. EDIT: Change that dimension to between 16 and 20 inches. This is the largest and rarest peckerhead. Beautiful bird.

1619820272864.png

Last edited:
Got 1st Pfizer and waiting for the second at the start of May, anyone having any reactions? I didn't .

Back
Top Bottom