What's new

Team USA

Got 1st Pfizer and waiting for the second at the start of May, anyone having any reactions? I didn't .
i'm fine
I'm telling you, I could've sworn I heard a pileated woodpecker on one of my trees and I spent 15 minutes looking for him but couldn't find him. I've never seen one but their pecking is much louder and deeper than the other more common peckerheads lol.

Unless you meant landscapers out cleaning yards and using the wood chipper? lol My head is just automatically bird brain.

This is the rathe reclusive pileated woodpecker and you would notice his pecking is deeper because he's much larger than the other common woodpeckers we have, almost a foot long. EDIT: Change that dimension to between 16 and 20 inches. This is the largest and rarest peckerhead. Beautiful bird.

View attachment 739006

We had a woodpecker in my next door neighbor's tree for a few years and then not a peep.

I mean woodchippers (and chainsaws)

I'm ready...I got the jack and everything

Meanwhile...
1619897388075.png
me

We had a woodpecker in my next door neighbor's tree for a few years and then not a peep.

I mean woodchippers (and chainsaws)

The bunnies are actually a welcome sight, this year. It's been a tough one and usually seeing them makes you wonder what are they burrowing or destroying etc. But this year, they actually put a smile on our faces. Some of them are more brazen than before, probably from the lockdowns and less people around. But man, now that school is started, traffic and the usual complaints are back! lol

The bunnies are actually a welcome sight, this year. It's been a tough one and usually seeing them makes you wonder what are they burrowing or destroying etc. But this year, they actually put a smile on our faces. Some of them are more brazen than before, probably from the lockdowns and less people around. But man, now that school is started, traffic and the usual complaints are back! lol

Yes, mowed the lawn today for the first time and it was a bunniefest. At least 5 bouncing around.

Preparing for Pfizer shot #2...

Back
Top Bottom