What's new

American Imperialist Soldiers injured published in books - Tough as they Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of these imperial soldiers are sick minded people and losers. No sympathy for these losers.
Did we asked for your sympathy? You are a nobody that your opinion, sympathy, or even attention matters. :rolleyes:

And neither of you guys will be able to teach US anything. In the end, it is US who will be doing the teaching.
Rushed Evacuations From US Embassy in Afghanistan Despite Biden Claims
:enjoy:
USA doing the teaching:D

I would rather be him than to live in Afghanistan.

Did we asked for your sympathy? You are a nobody that your opinion, sympathy, or even attention matters. :rolleyes:
Sorry mate, but the world opinion does matter. How people outside views USA does matter.

These imperial soldiers should go back to USA, because if they went to another country in Middle East or Asia, the locals would laugh at them and spit on their faces. :disagree:

And neither of you guys will be able to teach US anything. In the end, it is US who will be doing the teaching. :enjoy:
Teach who? You can start teaching those imperial losers that its better to stay home than to invade someone's house like the Iraq war mate. :D

Sorry mate, but the world opinion does matter. How people outside views USA does matter.

These imperial soldiers should go back to USA, because if they went to another country in Middle East or Asia, the locals would laugh at them and spit on their faces. :disagree:

Teach who? You can start teaching those imperial losers that its better to stay home than to invade someone's house like the Iraq war mate. :D
I think barring from some wartorn nations most would welcome US troops for exercises and stuff. They already have bases in South Korea and Japan. Some more Asian nations have asked for American bases to counter China.
Europe, SK, Japan, Countries like UAE, Egypt and others in ME, India, Australia and many others all look yo USA as an stabilizing force in the world in current times.

I think barring from some wartorn nations most would welcome US troops for exercises and stuff. They already have bases in South Korea and Japan. Some more Asian nations have asked for American bases to counter China.
Europe, SK, Japan, Countries like UAE, Egypt and others in ME, India, Australia and many others all look yo USA as an stabilizing force in the world in current times.
There are many European Nations which hate USA such as France.

Now shoo, you little moron.

There are many European Nations which hate USA such as France.

Now shoo, you little moron.
France is looking for its share in the military industrial complex. Having a independent foreign policy doesnt equate to hating USA lmao. Its a nato partner nation.
You just like to live in your bubble world.
Yes Serbia and Hungary are Russian puppets, but they change tune when they need aid from EU lmao. Also Serbia and hungary are nobodies on world stage.

I can agree that many of these soldiers went with the intention of nation building. Such as the humanitarian efforts in Afghanistan and Iraq.

But all wars have their risks I guess. But now with the sophistication of technology, their limbs and injuries can come closer % wise to replacement, though not 100%

@Meengla
@kingQamaR

I can agree that many of these soldiers went with the intention of nation building. Such as the humanitarian efforts in Afghanistan and Iraq.

But all wars have their risks I guess. But now with the sophistication of technology, their limbs and injuries can come closer % wise to replacement, though not 100%
I doubt an arm transplant or leg transplant can ever be as good as the original limb. lol.

@alphapak

@Meengla
@kingQamaR

I doubt an arm transplant or leg transplant can ever be as good as the original limb. lol.

@alphapak

On top of getting life changing injuries The soldiers will suffer PTSD!, (BBC) British bullshIT Corporation did a news report not that long ago on wounded Ukrainians soldiers receiving treatment in a U.S medical facilities gets a new high-tech limbs. He got a robotic arm. Grabbing lifting cups up. Able to do basic movement by this robotic arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom