What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would assume that a fighter deal follows a natural method of conclusion..requirement, trials, price negotiations and delivery schedules..I doubt anyone from paf have even been allowed to take a look inside a SU35 cockpit let alone handing a SU35 jet for trial runs to paf.

Some might claim that the whole process happened "secretly" which makes good fiction.

When a russian official mention deliveries of su35 - he most likely must have mentioned it in context to delivering it to china, usage of which could extend to protection of chinese investments inside pakistan.
Janaab any posibility of J31 going to India.

Don't you dare think of that because it has pakistan's copyright.

its not about tiny deals kid its about the strategical importance of pakistan for russian in future :big_boss:
Yes good these kids don't know anything about strategic moves

welcome to pdf kid i guess before one of your profile got killed by mods here :enjoy::lol:

Janab yeh to aap ke hi jutti ka satka hai........

And i am not saying that su35 is not coming to pakistan and i am not saying that it will be countered sucessfuly. I am supporting you Janab why are you getting angry on me.

Allah hu Akbar.

Thanks Janaab thanks a lot for that opinion
Jindabad ! Lolzz

Yes our Pakistan is having it , jindabad ?moodi jee ?lolzz

Sir, Mr.Modi will try his best to scuttle this deal when he and Putin meet later this year. Bet on it. Only then we would know where all this headed for sure.

Yes sure jindabad ?
Why not let's India try with China ?lolzz
Maybe they need your super Dooper Higher then Everest cash ?lolzz

Simple and plain logic.

I don't see logic. I see smoke coming out of Indian ***. Your logic is India will pull out of all the defense projects causing Russians great financial loss. What about Indian loss of Billions of $ money already spent on projects like FGFA etc? Indian has alot to loose too compare to Russia.

Sir, Mr.Modi will try his best to scuttle this deal when he and Putin meet later this year. Bet on it. Only then we would know where all this headed for sure.
I just only know that he can make best of tea cups ?lolzz

I don't see logic. I see smoke coming out of Indian ***. Your logic is India will pull out of all the defense projects causing Russians great financial loss. What about Indian loss of Billions of $ money already spent on projects like FGFA etc? Indian has alot to loose too compare to Russia.

??

Can you quote my post where I mentioned all that?

Geo politics and defense deals do not work like that,
But all this hoopla makes for fun reading. Someone even has inside sources who happen to know someone who has concluded or is on the verge of concluding the SU 35 deal. :D

Actually I have no interest in the Su-35. I see it as a no need, no brainier. You are only one whose post are so telling of anger and burn at this non starter of a deal that I can almost see the froth in your mouth.

@Oscar

Is it possible to post a thread lock on all the threads except one for the SU35 discussions? We know there are some talks happening, but we don't know if any deal has been reached yet. One thread everyday from some retarded Indian analyst

??

Can you quote my post where I mentioned all that?

Geo politics and defense deals do not work like that,
But all this hoopla makes for fun reading. Someone even has inside sources who happen to know someone who has concluded or is on the verge of concluding the SU 35 deal. :D

was talking in general Indian sentiment. Everything is in the press about this deal. Both sides confirmed the talks starting with Russian DFM. No one started a rumor. I haven't read anything about deal nearing conclusion.

was talking in general Indian sentiment. Everything is in the press about this deal. Both sides confirmed the talks starting with Russian DFM. No one started a rumor. I haven't read anything about deal nearing conclusion.
Pakistan is willing to buy and Russia is willingness to sell
(JAB MIAN BIVI RAZI TO KYA KAREGA KAZI)

@Oscar

Is it possible to post a thread lock on all the threads except one for the SU35 discussions? We know there are some talks happening, but we don't know if any deal has been reached yet. One thread everyday from some retarded Indian analyst

Yes put a ban on posting new threads.

Pakistan is willing to buy and Russia is willingness to sell
(JAB MIAN BIVI RAZI TO KYA KAREGA KAZI)

Problem is Endia is not Razi. LOL

India has no technology. Beggars cannot be choosers.

This is all that has been discussed by now. The numbers are already in the news, it will be more than or 2 SQD. Can go up to 50. PAF wants the Russians to mod them as per their needs along with the capability of using Chinese ammo.
36 sukhoi sound reasonable..or can goto 40...
Pakistan was interested in. 36 j10bs...30-40 j-31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom