What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
J-10B will install WS-10B 14000kn thrust engine for supercruise. J-20 first squadron will also iinstall these new WS-10B until WS-15 is ready. Chinese WS-10 engines series will have longer lifespan, better quality than any Russian engines. Unfortunately, your dear Oscar moderator belittle me and think I am BS.

A person who continuously predict Su-35 will enter PAF service from 3 years ago more or less tells me my credibilites of my insiders information :D

You are the " TRUE INSIDE INFORMATION BEAST ", as far as I am concerned. :p: :china: :enjoy:

Another haters.. :D

View attachment 258829

Look carefully at the serial number. They are operational fighter and not just prototype. All J-11BS and many J-11B are equipped with WS-10 engine, including the one intercepting the USN P-8 :D

It's good to Replace all imported by your own domestic.
Why you call me hater?

I am looking forward to see this deal done because if it happens then I need to ask someone to leave this forum :) I have already marked his words.

J-10B will install WS-10B 14000kn thrust engine for supercruise. J-20 first squadron will also iinstall these new WS-10B until WS-15 is ready. Chinese WS-10 engines series will have longer lifespan, better quality than any Russian engines. Unfortunately, your dear Oscar moderator belittle me and think I am BS.

A person who continuously predict Su-35 will enter PAF service from 3 years ago more or less tells me my credibilites of my insiders information :D
Actually , I still think you are BS.

Those rumours of the Su-35 have been floating around Chinese forums since 2012. We even discussed that possibility back then w.r.t to the RD-93 transfer that things with Russia were warming up . All you did was come and copy paste those here in an attempt to look important and intelligent. So, if you wish to claim that your copy paste is good... I can give you that. :lol:

It's good to Replace all imported by your own domestic.
Why you call me hater?
Becos you make a lot of nonsense post just like the one above. Taihang engine on J-11BS, does that makes you eat back your words? :lol:

Actually , I still think you are BS.

Those rumours of the Su-35 have been floating around Chinese forums since 2012. We even discussed that possibility back then w.r.t to the RD-93 transfer that things with Russia were warming up . All you did was come and copy paste those here in an attempt to look important and intelligent. So, if you wish to claim that your copy paste is good... I can give you that. :lol:
Haters will always be haters. My correct prediction of su-35 deal for PAF three years ago more or less speaks something. I am not forcing you to believe my insider info. :D

Haters will always be haters. My correct prediction of su-35 deal for PAF three years ago more or less speaks something. I am not forcing you to believe my insider info. :D
That I appreciate, whether I agree with you or not; you should be man enough to agree to disagree and accept that not everyone will believe what you say.

That I appreciate, whether I agree with you or not; you should be man enough to agree to disagree and accept that not everyone will believe what you say.
Look at at this way, PAF felt the need for heavy/long range fighter, was maybe impressed with Chinese SU 27 derivatives and showed interest in procuring them. The Chinese told them that they weren't clear for export due to the Russian factor and pointed at SU 35s and agreed to facilitate an agreement between Russia and Pakistan.

Real Deal Pakistan Confirms Interest in Russian Su-35 Fighters

Pakistan is poised to upgrade it air force by purchasing what are arguably the best combat aircraft already in use - Russian Su-35 fighters, and here is why.

1023510236.jpg

Russia-Pakistan Mi-35 Contract Could be Expanded
A Pakistani government official spoke to IHS Jane's, confirming that the sides had already discussed a possible purchase of the advanced aircraft, as the Pakistani Air Force requires a two-engine fighter "that can fly for a longer range than the JF-17 and penetrate more deeply into the enemy's territory".

Currently the country's air force operates a fleet of US F-16s, French Mirage-5s, Chinese F-7s and Sino-Pakistani JF-17s.

Earlier, Moscow and Islamabad clinched a deal on the delivery of Mi-35M transport and attack helicopters to Pakistan, and the contract could be expanded.

While the media are discussing the PAK FA, F-35 and J-20, the fifth-generation aircraft being tested in Russia, the US and China respectively, the fully operational Su-35 seems even more reliable for the moment. It has been touted as "4++ generation using fifth-generation technology", rendering it superior to other fourth-generation fighters under development.

In fact, only the absence of stealth technology and an active electronically scanned array formally separates this plane, which is unbelievably maneuverable at low speeds, from the family of fifth-generation jets.

The Su-35, NATO reporting name Flanker-E, is a multirole fighter that is capable of engaging several air targets simultaneously.

Real Deal: Pakistan Confirms Interest in Russian Su-35 Fighters

(Pakistan) Russia’s New Game Plan – Analysis

Sure Jane's will be wrong , Russian FDM will be wrong , & the whole world will be wrong ?
Only you are the one who is always right ?
If there are talks that means bussines in process ?
No ?
No one has said that any deal has been signed yet but , on the basses of the on going talks its be highly predicted that , it will happen ?
So ,just accept the fact because that's the fact is ,instead of being foolishly stubborn & telling whole world is wrong & you the dynamite genius the waiting Jesus is right ?
Do you not read other people's comments, before replying? Seriously?

Kindly name few of these so called analysts ,I can bet you most of them are Indians ?
I don't know, is @Oscar an Indian?

I'm done here.

when did you had F-18s :o: and when did its Blk52 came :haha:

jokes apart the fact is american experts are present 24X7X365 on those pakistani airbases ever since Blk-52s arrived in pakistan and before every sortie new source codes are loaded on Blk-52s by american experts onli ... try to check it

but the point is russia is doing this trolling so india buys the stuff it wants to sell to india (stealth frigates, T90MS, AMUR subs and russian transport aircrafts among others)

rest you can speculate yourself :cheers:

You should provide a credible source for the above highlighted part, since you mention it about 10 times a day in every PAF thread. Or else I ll request Mods to take action against you. Again provide a credible source not your favorite Wiki. Provide a source which particularly mention that US techs are putting in the codes in F 16. Not maintenance related issues.

Origin Russia
Type Multirole fighter
Max Speed 1,490 mph/2,390 km/h
Max Range 1,940 miles/3,600 km
Dimensions Span 50.2 ft/15.3 m Length 72.9 ft/21.9 m Height 19.4 ft/5.90 m
Weight Max takeoff 76,060 lb/34,500 kg
Powerplant 2 × Saturn 117S with TVC nozzle turbofan, 31,900 lbf/14,500 kgf each
Armament 1 × 30 mm GSh-30 internal cannon with 150 rounds, 12 × wing and fuselage stations for up to 8,000 kg (17,630 lb) of ordnance, including for a variety of ordnance including air-to-air missiles, air-to-surface missiles, rockets, and bombs
Operators:
China (Signing contract for 48 Sukhoi Su-35 Flanker-E), Russia, Venezuela (24 ordered)

Aircraft Overview:
Although fifth generation fighters offer benefits such as advanced technology and stealth characteristics, they have their drawbacks. Huge costs and constant maintenance are required to keep 5th generation fighters operating to their potential. Because of these resasons, 4.5th generation fighters such as the Eurofighter Typhoon and Saab Gripen have become increasingly popular. Offering performance on par with 5th generation fighters, minus certain extravagant technologies such as stealth, the 4.5th generation fighter serves as an effective interim aircraft until an air force can afford the money or resources to purchase more luxurious types. Sukhoi's Su-35 Super Flanker (NATO designation "Flanker E") took the world market by storm when it proved able to challenge and defeat any aircraft in the East (and West) except for absolute top-of-the-line fighters such as the EF2000 and F-22. The direct derivative of the Super Flanker, aptly designated the Sukhoi Su-37 Terminator, was only intended as a technology demonstrator but is one of the most manoeuvrable aircraft ever built.

When the Sukhoi Su-27 Flanker was first unveiled, it was the most potent fighter in the world, even outperforming McDonnell Douglas's successful F-15 Eagle. However, the aging design inspired a number of increasingly high performance variants intended to modernise the type. In an attempt to create an "interim" fighter to replace the outdated aircraft of air forces not politically/financially able to buy more advanced aircraft, a basic Su-27 airframe was enlarged and designated the Su-27M. Modernised engines, powerful avionics equipment (including a long-range Phazotron interception radar) and advanced weapons options were all added to the jet, and the modified aircraft flew in 1988. The first true prototype was designated the Su-35-1 901 and flew ten years later, and the test flight was fairly uneventful. The second and third prototypes were also great successes, and demonstrated the weapons and performance capabilities of the craft, but the fourth was unfortunately destroyed in a ground fire while taxiing and the pilot escaped unscathed.

Although the Su-35 was intended almost purely for the world market, Russia expressed interest and ordered 48 Su-35Ss to supplement current fighters. The most advanced fighters in Russian service, the Super Flankers offered considerable advantages over the Su-27. Although comparable to the older Su-27 design in terms of speed, the Su-35 offers a decent range exceeding 4000 Kms as a standard feature. The Su-27's Zhuk radar added "look-down, shoot-down" capabilities, which allowed it to lock-on to aircraft flying far below instead of having to descend or point the plane itself towards the intended target. The Su-35 Super Flankers "Irbis E" phased-array radar is even more advanced, with a range of 400km and the ability to track 30 targets at a time.

Although several models have been designed, the current definitive variant of the "Flanker-E" is the Su-35S single-seat multi-role fighter in service with Russia, albeit in small numbers. The "heart" of the Su-35's technological capabilities is its "Irbis-E" phased-array radar. In addition to allowing the Su-35 to change from a fighter to a bomber at the touch of a button, the "Irbis-E" is also able to detect low-profile ground targets, unconventional (such as stealthy models or cruise missiles) or unmanned aircraft, and an advanced Doppler system. Basic defensive armament is comprised of a formidable GsH-30 cannon with 150 rounds of 30mm ammunition at its disposal, and although mainly intended for air targets can be used to an extent against ground units as well. The Su-35S's advanced target designating systems allow the GsH-30 a level of accuracy not found on previous generations of aircraft, and keeps it in the same league as other 4.5th Generation fighters. For short range air-to-air combat or defence, AA-11 "Archer" ASRAAMs (Advanced Short Range Air-to-Air Missile) are stored on 12 underwing pylons. Up to 8000 Kg of weaponry/ordnance can be equipped, including AA-12 Adder AMRAAM (Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missiles). The Su-35S's weapons give it a range of 300-400 Km, allowing fighters to be fired on shortly after they appear on the Super Flanker's radar. Rockets and dumb bombs can be carried, but guided and smart munitions primarily compose the "Flanker-E's" Air-to-Ground (AG) suite. Kh-29, Kh-31, and Kh-59 missiles are an option, but the Su-35S can be modified to equip a variety of international munitions as well.

A large wingspan, curved belly, and fly-by-wire system allow the Su-35S a high level of agility in air combat, although it lacks the canards of the Su-30MKI, Su-34, and Su-37. However, an STOL (Short Take-Off/Landing) capability was not a top priority for the Su-35S, nor was the need to rapidly cut speed. In fact, during simulations in which the "Flanker-E" was pitted against contemporary American fighters such as the F-15C Eagle, the Su-35S almost always won the battle by locating enemy fighters before coming within range of their radar, and then destroying them with a long-ranged missile. The Su-35 owes its airframe strength and endurance to an extensive use of titanium alloys in the airframe. A braced-glass canopy offers the pilot(s) (in the case of the Su-35UB two-seater) excellent all-round visibility. Zero-zero KD-36DM ejection seats positioned in the cockpit as well as HUDs, television screens, and ergonomic controls. Also, Dual Saturn 117S AL-41FA engines putting out 86.3 Kn each allow for a top speed of 2,390 KmH. Although the Super Flanker has a maximum range of 3,600 km on internal fuel, a forward-mounted probe allows for air-to-air refuelling.

Unofficially designated the Su-35BM, the base model received the Su-35S designation in Russian service and export models received the Su-35K designation. The two designs are both single seat heavy interceptors, with minor modifications according to customer request. A two-seat strike/trainer model, the Su-35UB, also exists with an extended tandem cockpit and a variety of primarily AG weapons, but has yet to receive orders. The Su-35BM/S design was further developed into the Su-37 Terminator technology demonstrator. Thrust vectoring, canard foreplanes, and HOTAS controls were all incorporated into the design, which was never ordered into production. After it was completed and tested, Sukhoi claimed the aircraft boasted a level of performance and technology beyond that of any non-fifth generation fighter.
--------------------------------------------------------
A comment :
" Yes, the Super-Sukhoi or Su-35 is very much serious initiative. A Su-30 follow-on with AESA radar, better EW, and latest weapons.
This plane is different from Su-30MKI. The planes will be absolutely new. And yes, it can be a Rafale killer. "

"

SU 35 E , latest GSH301 cannon.
Su-35_GSh-301_cannon_LeBourget2013_2171.JPG

12659823545_031f11b654_o.jpg

2290810_original.jpg

Love TVC
1024px-Sukhoi_Su-35S_07_RED_PAS_2013_07.jpg

1920px-An_acrobatic_figure_by_a_Sukhoi_Su-35_in_Paris_Air_Show_2013.jpg

800px-Electronically_Scanned_Array_IRBIS_E.jpg

Irbis-E

Last edited:
Look at at this way, PAF felt the need for heavy/long range fighter, was maybe impressed with Chinese SU 27 derivatives and showed interest in procuring them. The Chinese told them that they weren't clear for export due to the Russian factor and pointed at SU 35s and agreed to facilitate an agreement between Russia and Pakistan.
The Chinese did not have to tell us anything. The issue was not that the J-11 or otherwise was clear for export; it was the Al-31 engine and the lack of any suitable Chinese alternative engine. However, as relations improved between Pakistan and Russia.. the possibility of getting engine support has improved as well. The Russians might have insisted however that they wont clear the Al-31 for export to Pakistan but might sell it off as a total package to Pakistan. A smart way to make money but at the same time, China has no need to be a middle man anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom