What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
so now you are changing the goal post to F-35 when you yourself know yamrican love for pakistan ... pehlewithout strings attached F-16 hi le lo sirji :D

but F-35C is coming for for indian IAC-2 as USA will onli give EMALS, AAG and E-2D/E if we buy F-35C and im sure India wont mind having a couple of squads of F-35C either (i wonder what kind of weponarry will come with it :D)

good luck with su-35 sirji :enjoy:

We are talking a DECADE before all this happens. Pakistan needs the next five years to get to a certain point, from that point, you'll see some serious defense acquitions on a much rapid pace. Pakistan is going to be a regional power to protect trade through its ports for many countries. And thus, would require a sizable Navy, Naval Air Arm and the Air Force.

By the way, I love how American understands India after the French experience. We gave you till September 30th on signing the contract to buy the Apache's and the Chinooks and told you post September 30th, the price will go back to full price (40% more) and the result is the contract is being drafted right now :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:. So thank you for giving us business. It took you guys SIX years to negotiate and finally buy!!! Initial negotiations on these heli's started back in 2009!!!!

By the time India gets F-35's (if she will, I'll believe it when it happens, India doesn't want to put her strike force based on the US tech as they think long term when they might have to tell us to back off on certain things. I'd expect that to start happening in the next 10 years or so). But either way, if she does acquire F-35's, it'll be 7-10 decades. Plenty of time for Pakistan to come up with something. And you know it too.

LM will sell to Pakistan too. They had already identified Pakistan as a potential customer a year ago around 2022 time frame for the F-35.

We are talking a DECADE before all this happens. Pakistan needs the next five years to get to a certain point, from that point, you'll see some serious defense acquitions on a much rapid pace. Pakistan is going to be a regional power to protect trade through its ports for many countries. And thus, would require a sizable Navy, Naval Air Arm and the Air Force.

By the way, I love how American understands India after the French experience. We gave you till September 30th on signing the contract to buy the Apache's and the Chinooks and told you post September 30th, the price will go back to full price (40% more) and the result is the contract is being drafted right now :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:. So thank you for giving us business. It took you guys SIX years to negotiate and finally buy!!! Initial negotiations on these heli's started back in 2009!!!!

By the time India gets F-35's (if she will, I'll believe it when it happens, India doesn't want to put her strike force based on the US tech as they think long term when they might have to tell us to back off on certain things. I'd expect that to start happening in the next 10 years or so). But either way, if she does acquire F-35's, it'll be 7-10 decades. Plenty of time for Pakistan to come up with something. And you know it too.

LM will sell to Pakistan too. They had already identified Pakistan as a potential customer a year ago around 2022 time frame for the F-35.
ok ji fair enof but unlike past the rules have changed for india and for USA aswell and USA needs india more than it ever did in the past so USA is giving what we want from them and defence procurment system is currentlli in an overhaul phase in india with red tape bieng cut to size

UPA Dragges all the defence purchases so to make a quick buck in the last stages of its rule but when the foriegn contractors realised they wont come back they themselfs witholded there contracts and then came NaMo led NDA which started renogiations in all such contracts and discarded/squashed a few (MRCA) and started a new policy to buy off the shelf and that too thru Goverment to Goverment channel

in short indian defnce purchases are speeded up and a lot more goodies are coming to USA and France and Israel in perticular so sit back and enjoy the show

of realli :haha:

dont worry its just a trailor of things to come your way .... picture to abhi baaki hai mere dost :devil:
I have already watch Uncut Movie Do you know The name of the movie
The name of movie is "TEEZ MAR INDIA "

I have already watch Uncut Movie Do you know The name of the movie
The name of movie is "TEEZ MAR INDIA "
dont worry nanhe miya masoom picture koi bhi banne happy ending me viliian hi marta hai aur aap achhe se jante ho indian movies me villian aksar kaun hota hai :devil: :butcher:

Su35 comes from the Sukhoi family. What su35 makes different is the engine which have more TBO life than previous engines and Radar Which is derived from the bars family but it is Aesa and lot of work to lower down its frontal RCS which is speculated to be 1m square. It is more of strike aircraft rather that air superiority i.e for deep strike mission over long distance due to its large fuel capacity. It was made to counter primarily for the fifth gen fighter and other 4+ fighters of Europes including rafale, EF2000, F-18 on the one go. Russian strategy for the air to air fight is to fire more than one BVR for each targets thats why they needed the fighter plane with more armament and long range radar for the first detect and first fire capability.
Oh wow you just got the knowledge ?
& by your knowledge our $U35 wouldn't be stopping all the , Indian air inventory ?lolzz

Ok its your choice whom to believe and by the way lot of members including our seniors thinks that i have only peanut size brain in this forum.
Sure.... But you only belive that India moodi jee & su- 30mki are sent by god & rest of others just garbage ?lolzz

but our Pakistan is having it

Thanks for the brief answer and yes you are right i have a brain of peanut size.

1. Google what after Super Sukhoi upgrade which could easily be upgraded to Aesa Bars or Ibris-e radar and since the weight would be less so they probably remove the canards. Does Su35s does not comes from the Sukhoi 27 family and how many su35s is needed for 300 mki.

2. Then why to fear sir for the sanction by US.

3. I was asking for the numbers min required for the deterance and can paf have funds for that because russians might not give the soft loans.

4. This question i asked for the help that chinese could give for our paf for chinese weapons to be loaded and in case russia ditched us for some reason. Chinese official during paris show of jf17 said that there is no official deal between russia and china for su35 and chinese surely interested in ibris-e aesa and its engine because they are lagging in that field with russia don't you think.

5. Why ? Is it really possible that su35 could not be sold to india in future or su35 won't face j31 because both are for the exports and not necessorily it is meant for paf or plaaf. I was asking for the result because you know i have peanut size brain and you have coconut size thats why.

Aur Janab i was doing tareef for the gadawar and you are giving me the troll tamga.

1. does the proposed 40billion dollar spend by chinese don't have to paid back with interest.
2. don't you think russians or the chinese might be interested in chabar linking iran, afganistan, tajakistan, russia, china, and middle east.

Take tips from @zarwan
Yes our Pakistan is having it , jindabad ?moodi jee ?lolzz

No one buys your lies, not even Pakistanis. You have become a joker around here. Keep amusing us. :lol:

Only Pakistanis who are too ashamed to admit their origin can relate to you. Others would actually despise you.
Looks like he made you mamoo ?lokzz

Oh wow you just got the knowledge ?
& by your knowledge our $U35 wouldn't be stopping all the , Indian air inventory ?lolzz

Sure.... But you only belive that India moodi jee & su- 30mki are sent by god & rest of others just garbage ?lolzz
Janab yeh to aap ke hi jutti ka satka hai........

And i am not saying that su35 is not coming to pakistan and i am not saying that it will be countered sucessfuly. I am supporting you Janab why are you getting angry on me.

Allah hu Akbar.

Well I can't comment on that or the circumstances in which such a comment may have been made.
But as the saying goes ... its not the size but how you use it matters.
At least in this exchange, in my humble opinion, you certainly seem to have put it to its proper use and have not been off the mark.
Thanks Janaab thanks a lot for that opinion

dont worry nanhe miya masoom picture koi bhi banne happy ending me viliian hi marta hai aur aap achhe se jante ho indian movies me villian aksar kaun hota hai :devil: :butcher:
main movie dekh chuka hun:pop: teez mar khan hi marta hai yar

first look which country has such dreams in the first place :sarcastic:

rather they say russia will sell wepons to pakistan over indian reservations as india is in no position to loose russia (what they forget is ammount of russian jobs online if something of this type ever happens) but then since they think they have China as a friend who also happens to buy 40% of russian hardware like india russia will side by china and pakistan alliance forgeting pakistani equation with chechen rebels and ukrien and what india did for russia when russia needed it most :coffee:

I would assume that a fighter deal follows a natural method of conclusion..requirement, trials, price negotiations and delivery schedules..I doubt anyone from paf have even been allowed to take a look inside a SU35 cockpit let alone handing a SU35 jet for trial runs to paf.

Some might claim that the whole process happened "secretly" which makes good fiction.

When a russian official mention deliveries of su35 - he most likely must have mentioned it in context to delivering it to china, usage of which could extend to protection of chinese investments inside pakistan.

Pakistan and Russia are in the process of negotiating what analysts believe can be potentially the largest defence deal between the two countries, IHS Jane’s reported.
“The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has discussed buying Su-35 ‘Flanker-E’ fighter jets from Russia but a final decision is yet to be announced,” the IHS quoted a senior government official as saying.
The senior government official’s remarks come in the wake of Russian media reports that Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov had said talks were underway for an unspecified number of Su-35s and a recent agreement for provision of Mi-35M ‘Hind E’ attack helicopters to Pakistan.
“It is too early to say if a deal will conclude and the terms,” the official said highlighting Russia’s willingness to sell advanced military hardware to Pakistan despite Moscow’s longstanding ties with India.
“Pakistan’s interest in the Su-35 was driven by the PAF’s need for a twin-engine fighter that can fly for a longer range than the JF-17 and penetrate more deeply into the enemy’s territory,’ the official revealed.
source:
Twin-engine fighter: Pakistan in talks with Russia to buy Su-35 jets - The Express Tribune

I would assume that a fighter deal follows a natural method of conclusion..requirement, trials, price negotiations and delivery schedules..I doubt anyone from paf have even been allowed to take a look inside a SU35 cockpit let alone handing a SU35 jet for trial runs to paf.

Some might claim that the whole process happened "secretly" which makes good fiction.

When a russian official mention deliveries of su35 - he most likely must have mentioned it in context to delivering it to china, usage of which could extend to protection of chinese investments inside pakistan.
Unbelievable jealousy from Indians

we already started buying from US and France....Dont forget all the SU30 parts are being manufactured in India...Russian will loose billion if they stop supplying other parts....

and why they will do all this for some tiny deal with Pakistan?

its not about tiny deals kid its about the strategical importance of pakistan for russian in future :big_boss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom