What's new

Taliban in Afghanistan can no longer affect Kashmir and Pakistan should know it

Something that has been shove under the carpet today. As I havce always said when the sh*t hit the fan in 1947 some ran away from the Hindus as refugees others ran to fight them as mujihads.

At that time our people had no choice but to run. The Dogra regime had disarmed people, going village to village taking away even farming tools and axes.

Some people stayed to fight, my grandfather and his brother were martyred - but what use are sticks and stones in front of bullets.

If our people had adhered to the Sunnah and kept themselves armed and prepared for war - perhaps the Dogra regime could not have disarmed us all before hand.
British Pakistanis who are Kashmiris have principally Punjabi as their mother tongue....Mirpuris are primarily Punjabis and not Kashmiris (as in Kashmiri mother tongue)

We are speakers of the potwari language a group of languages that cross Jammu, Kashmir and Northern Punjab. The Princely state of Jammu and Kashmir does not exist of only ethnic Kashmiris.

Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 2.39.14 PM.png

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE, your posted blogs from this guy??? c'mon man, stop wasting bandwidth! :lol:

It was Taliban / Pushtuns who liberated half of Kashmir in 1947.

There was no Taliban in 1947. It was us Pakistani Pukhtoons that liberated Kashmir not Afghans and if our country demands us to fight once more we will gladly do it again.

Even if the terror sancerities and launching pads of RAW backed terrorist are dismantled in Afghanistan, it would be huge success for Pakistan. Pakistan will ensure that India has no role in future Afghanistan, they can build more libraries if they want and that's it.

As far as Kashmir goes, neither Pakistan nor Kashmiris want Talibans. Its an indigenous movement and will be pursed so.

Sleeping for last 70 years? Taliban meanwhile have humbled USA and NATO.

it really does help if Pakistan army doesn’t block your way as Kashmiris mujahideen. As USA leans on Pakistan to do the wrong thing in its own interest. You know nothing can move on loc without say so of army, Taliban had a free run on our western border. Maybe, if your lived with a wife and daughter in IOK Indian army rape team will make sure you don’t join anyone

It was Taliban / Pushtuns who liberated half of Kashmir in 1947.

No, just no it wasn't.
It simply is insulting our forefathers sacrifices, I know that wasn't your intention.

I've lost count how many times I have corrected this fallacy. It was the AKRF i.e. people of Azad Kashmir who liberated their own land. 90,000 men in the region had served in the British Indian army, including my grandfather and entire elder generation.
AJK was liberated from Bhimber to Bagh.

Our tribal Pashtun brothers joined the battle at Muzaffarabad , but that garrison of 500 Dogras would have fallen to us anyway. From their the Lashkers joined us and were the spearhead who punched their way into occupied Kashmir.

After the Covid massacre its the Taliban massacre, but the funny thing is Taliban are not even in india. Enjoy another *** ramming that you have worked so hard to earn over the last decade.

Afghanistan under a pro Pakistan regime will give Pakistan space to deploy more resources against india if the Pak establishment wishes and thats an if. Its a simple thing.

If God forbid I was india, I would prepare for a 3 front war instead of 2.5.

It's not the Taliban themselves but securing of Pakistan western flanks and as a result Pakistan focus back to India, these rats in east are worried about.

Taliban has done j@ck shit to Kashmir cause anyway, so ?

india is welcome to try their own invasion of afghanistan

dopey indians talk of ajk like we want indians to walk over and will happily give them gifts of sweet cakes and say barat tata you can marry my sister and rub tatty and drink urine on the wedding day.

i like said many times on here the most anti indian are brit paks with roots to ajk.

There was no Taliban in 1947. It was us Pakistani Pukhtoons that liberated Kashmir not Afghans and if our country demands us to fight once more we will gladly do it again.

Afghanistan is a fake country.

All Pushtuns are the same and they are all part of Pakistan.

Afghanistan and Kashmir banega Pakistan.

Afghanistan is a fake country.

All Pushtuns are the same and they are all part of Pakistan.

Afghanistan and Kashmir banega Pakistan.

What about the part of Baluchistan that is with Iran

Back
Top Bottom