What's new

Taliban in Afghanistan can no longer affect Kashmir and Pakistan should know it

Incorrect mate. You can count the number of Pushtuns that made it into Indian Kashmir in 90s. Al Badar, 313 group and all other group were mainly Punjabis and Kashmiris from Pakistani side.

I have came across such statements before but the makers discounted Muslims as native kashmiris. Are you implying the same?

No I am saying that ethnic Kashmiri speakers barely make up 5 percent of Azad Kashmir....that India stopped advancing in Kashmir Valley (not up North where it faced genuine defeat in Skardu) is becuase Sheikh Abdullah was satisfied that all the majority Kashmiri speaking parts was back under Indian control and therefore advised Nehru (his personal friend) to stop advancing

No I am saying that ethnic Kashmiri speakers barely make up 5 percent of Azad Kashmir....that India stopped advancing in Kashmir Valley (not up North where it faced genuine defeat in Skardu) is becuase Sheikh Abdullah was satisfied that all the majority Kashmiri speaking parts was back under Indian control and therefore advised Nehru (his personal friend) to stop advancing
Probably because people in GB are different. You have Shina population, you have kharpocho, you have Balti and Kohsitani.

Back
Top Bottom