What's new

Talat Hussain on Imran Khan's statement about TTP's office

Talat hussain proved to be biggest joker Mr when in APC government and parties decided that they want to talk to Taliban they accepted that Taliban are a legitimate party that is why they are talking to them opening office would only make it easy to start talks so Talat Hussain needs to grow up when you talk to some body you consider him legitimate that is why you talk

First of all, I don't understand a word you're saying. Secondly, if it's full of TTP sympathizing, then, Nvm!

Talat hussain proved to be biggest joker Mr when in APC government and parties decided that they want to talk to Taliban they accepted that Taliban are a legitimate party that is why they are talking to them opening office would only make it easy to start talks so Talat Hussain needs to grow up when you talk to some body you consider him legitimate that is why you talk

what you dont seem to understand is that TTP is NOT a GROUP , they are a combination of more then 62 branches , no one has absolute authority there , Hakimulla Mehsoud is a leader of just one faction ,

after the APC decision was announced TTP was divided in 3 groups .
1. those who want the talk
2. those who want to continue fighting
3. Neutral , who dont care what happens

even now the internal tussle is going on , you cannot talk to someone that does not exist , IK is talking about TTP opening an office , in theory it may be a good idea , but it is not practical at all , due to following reasons

1. who will sit in that office ( there are 32 members of Taliban Shura ) and they never agree on any thing .
2. how are you going to contain the spread of of TTP , when you yourself are allowing them to come live with you ?
3. if anything were to Happen to there office ( CIA , RAW) , the blame will be put on PA , & they will rain Hell on Peshawar .

I Voted for IK , but the man has lost his mind Under pressure . he needs to cool down & look at the things objectively , instead of just saying what he feels like .

Ok you tell me honestly, what's more appropriate? Sending our Jirga elders to TTP strongholds or ask TTP to send their representatives to our city for peace talks? We can't trust TTP as of yet and we can't send our tribal jirga elders to TTP for negotiations like this. What if TTP butchers them or takes them as hostages? Although I'm advocating peace talks with TTP, but that doesn't mean I don't know what scumbags these TTP rats are. If anything will go wrong (God forbidden) then entire freaking blame will be on IK and PTI regardless of unanimous decisions of all parties in APC..

This is not that much of an issue but we've made it God knows what.. lol

yara TTP is still in contact with Mahsood Tribes so the same channel of communication can be used for correspondence till further development ..... Loya Jirga is an institution ...... no Pukhtoon could imagine going against it ....... so their is no need to exchange formal delegations till confidence building ...... ceasefire would be the first indication towards the will of both parties toward peace .......

Dear try to understand the amount of mistrust at both ends ....... without involving tribal elders we are bound to fail in this attempt for peace ...... I would say again before ceasefire any enhancement of political stature of TTP is not a good move ...... therefore IK new purpose idea is premature at this stage .......

Qatar has it, the Americans talk with Talibans happen there.

as for Talat Hussain, he is GHQ's bittch, so not really that much of an effect, except war mongers be happy !

Open yourself to criticism. Even if you disagree with someone, disagree with facts not with calling everyone GHQ agent and all that.

what you dont seem to understand is that TTP is NOT a GROUP , they are a combination of more then 62 branches , no one has absolute authority there , Hakimulla Mehsoud is a leader of just one faction ,

after the APC decision was announced TTP was divided in 3 groups .
1. those who want the talk
2. those who want to continue fighting
3. Neutral , who dont care what happens

even now the internal tussle is going on , you cannot talk to someone that does not exist , IK is talking about TTP opening an office , in theory it may be a good idea , but it is not practical at all , due to following reasons

1. who will sit in that office ( there are 32 members of Taliban Shura ) and they never agree on any thing .
2. how are you going to contain the spread of of TTP , when you yourself are allowing them to come live with you ?
3. if anything were to Happen to there office ( CIA , RAW) , the blame will be put on PA , & they will rain Hell on Peshawar .

I Voted for IK , but the man has lost his mind Under pressure . he needs to cool down & look at the things objectively , instead of just saying what he feels like .

instead a royal wine buffet, he needed the most for now?

yara TTP is still in contact with Mahsood Tribes so the same channel of communication can be used for correspondence till further development ..... Loya Jirga is an institution ...... no Pukhtoon could imagine going against it ....... so their is no need to exchange formal delegations till confidence building ...... ceasefire would be the first indication towards the will of both parties toward peace .......

Dear try to understand the amount of mistrust at both ends ....... without involving tribal elders we are bound to fail in this attempt for peace ...... I would say again before ceasefire any enhancement of political stature of TTP is not a good move ...... therefore IK new purpose idea is premature at this stage .......

His ideas allways were premature on all stages, cause he is not a politician, which he is just proving now?

....................... cause he is not a politician, which he is just proving now?

only because of this reason I and lot of other Pakistani voted for him ....... I believe we don't want him to became politician either

Talat is an idiot, before election he says we should talk to taliban like other journos.
These media anchors are nothing but bunch of nuts, liars, Dalal and fools.

Core Commander of Peshawar and Army told higher authorities that Pakistan army's chance of winning against taliban is meager 40%.
Army supporting Dialogue.
Only CIA wants an operation and its stooges.

Talat is an idiot, before election he says we should talk to taliban like other journos.
These media anchors are nothing but bunch of nuts, liars, Dalal and fools.

talat is not idiot but your comment is idiotic.
you can call this statement by talat a wrong statement but calling a very good and honest person idiot for his one mistake is note justified.

talat is not idiot but your comment is idiotic.
you can call this statement by talat a wrong statement but calling a very good and honest person idiot for his one mistake is note justified.

As you wish. i take my word back.
All media anchors are getting instructions from somewhere, Talat is very close to ISPR. Army supporting dialogue, Talat should knows this fact about Army's policy.

Last edited by a moderator:
As you wish. i take my word back.
All media anchors are getting instructions from somewhere, Talat is very close to ISPR. Army supporting dialogue, Talat should knows this fact about Army's policy.

bro i did not want to hurt you or oppose you..
i am seeing this thing that after one incident we forget all the goods a person has done. if talat is getting dectation from army even then we have to support him because he is not hurting the country like hamid mir and najam sethi Co.

and we must oppose what talat or any one says against the country but in a decent way .
regards

bro i did not want to hurt you or oppose you..
i am seeing this thing that after one incident we forget all the goods a person has done. if talat is getting dectation from army even then we have to support him because he is not hurting the country like hamid mir and najam sethi Co.

and we must oppose what talat or any one says against the country but in a decent way .
regards

Decency should be equal to all irrespective to Army, Politicians, Judges and all.

Back
Top Bottom