What's new

Talat Hussain on Imran Khan's statement about TTP's office

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is any chance of dialogue that is through Jiraga not an office, IK should know it better.
but the problem we are facing is there is no a single body whom we can talk or engage in jirga or dialogue. same is the problem with T.T.P opening an office. which group will open an office ?? t.t.p is devided in different groups every one thinks he is the main group of t.t.p ..

but the problem we are facing is there is no a single body whom we can talk or engage in jirga or dialogue. same is the problem with T.T.P opening an office. which group will open an office ?? t.t.p is devided in different groups every one thinks he is the main group of t.t.p ..

IMO - You can engage the ones ready to give up militancy through Jirga, this way you will get support of locals and without support of locals neither you can fight & win nor achieve any peace. And IK should act like a statesman, he is not some xyz politician, his party is ruling one province and his statements get national & international attention and have impact on national security & integrity.

@Aeronaut - lala what are you going to say now, I guess i was rite, but i was wrong too, it is not Taliban in dilemma but IK too who is in Limbo - they dont even know what we are dealing with, Afghan Taliban are fighting against Foreign Invading force, and TTP is a Militant organization, its like relaunching LeT, LeJ, & AQ. We will be the first country in the history to recognize such militant groups and give them place in leadership - IK is making a joke out of it.

Unless he is talking about some specific groups, who were nationalists & patriots but were betrayed by our Leaders in the past.

@Pak-one what you say??

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO - You can engage the ones ready to give up militancy through Jirga, this way you will get support of locals and without support of locals neither you can fight & win nor achieve any peace. And IK should act like a statesman, he is not some xyz politician, his party is ruling one province and his statements get national & international attention and have impact on national security & integrity.

agree. and that will weaken the groups not willing to talk.

if IK succeed in this process that would bring a huge support for him. ending an insurgency is not a kids play. plus the lives we are loosing may stop.

Qatar has it, the Americans talk with Talibans happen there.

as for Talat Hussain, he is GHQ's bittch, so not really that much of an effect, except war mongers be happy !

How many Qataris killed by Terrorist Taliban of pakistan?

IK will lose support of such anchors.

and of every other sensible Pakistani
the guy is an idiot and he keep certifying it

Qatar has it, the Americans talk with Talibans happen there.

as for Talat Hussain, he is GHQ's bittch, so not really that much of an effect, except war mongers be happy !

is there anything you can think of that Imran did it wrong?? anything??

I don't know about IK but I am confused ... :ashamed:

Just ignore what everyone else is saying, especially at pdf.. :lol: Just stay calm, wait and see where things progress and how things develop.

Just ignore what everyone else is saying, especially at pdf.. :lol: Just stay calm, wait and see where things progress and how things develop.

I can't resist myself ... :fie: .. Or I should follow what you say ... ?? :woot:

I can't resist myself ... :fie: .. Or I should follow what you say ... ?? :woot:

What I say or anyone else says doesn't matter, just wait and see where things will go. Only time will tell who's right.. These things are very messy.. lol

How many Qataris killed by Terrorist Taliban of pakistan?

so you mean to say we should open an office for dialogue in Qatar or Saudi Arabia or Tehran? :lol:

Open yourself to criticism. Even if you disagree with someone, disagree with facts not with calling everyone GHQ agent and all that.

he is what I am telling you, I know this for a fact that he take notes.. but yes I do agree with what you are saying, I should criticize for what he said, he said what GHQ has said.

=Leader;4822372]so you mean to say we should open an office for dialogue in Qatar or Saudi Arabia or Tehran? :lol:

No i mean to say your leader is a certifiable ''idiot'' and this is me sugar coating it.

Back
Top Bottom