What's new

Talat Hussain on Imran Khan's statement about TTP's office

Immy saab is now trying to prove his worth to the millions of idiot Pakistanis who voted PTI... He's gonna have to do this or otherwise his party will go all the way down for not delivering what they promised.

In case people forget, let me remind:

Talban broke into Bannu jail and DI Khan jail freeing prisoners convicted by Pakistani court under Pakistani law.

TTP attack GHQ, PNS Mehran, and PAF Kamra causing billions of dollars of damage to Pakistan state. Recently they killed a Div. Commander of Pak Army; an act by an enemy of Pakistan whichever way you look at it.

TTP and most of their allies have been banned on account their anti-state activities. TTP have no mandate from any part of Pakistan and have usurped power with the at the point of gun in FATA. They even attack school girls such as Mala Yusufzai.

Can anyone with rational mind justify an enemy of the State being allowed to open an office in that state??? Yes an extremist lover Imran Khan can shower us with such words of wisdom.

It looks that Imran Khan wants to reward Taliban for breaking into DI Khan jail and committing all the crimes noted above. Is this the kind of wisdom that we should expect from the leadership of the 3rd largest political party?

Talat Hussein is 100% correct. Imran Khan is ‘CONFUSED’ and seems to have lost his marbles. Don’t think Imran khan knows his right from his left anymore.

I do Agree to some extend with you but there is something I need to add; Your judges let go thousands of terrorists and Army/government did not protest blaming single man won't solve the problems. Whether afghanistan, iraq, turkey, guantanamo bay for such high profile convicts terrorists there are separate maximum security prisons, Army and Government should have worked to establish it there are a lot of short coming on part of federal government and Army so i would still not blame IK, you see 50,000 people died are you going to blame IK/PTI for that for all the intelligence failures and day in night out infrastructure destroyed nobody is blaming ANP, nobody is blaming that alqaeda is very active in Punjab lahore with sophisticated comm and other network established, not much hoopla in what has been happening in Baluchistan the unrest ofr the past 1 decade and even more I don't know how you people are taking all the media Bull cra.p for just blaming one person. Th establishment of the office is that there would be a speedily and proper discussions it not like you call upon them and o to xyz hotel or safe house for discussion.

If its about right mind then people need to explain why US is supporting alqaeda and taliban for afghan talks and syrian war including funding equipping the later one. Remember US said taliban and alqaeda are axis of evil why double game..Why afraid to talk with Pakistan taliban and mix breed groups did not Pakistan create them in the first place should not we take responsibility and solve this matter/issue the soonest lets face the truth and the tunes and stop living in denial ops will continue against groups that doesn't want to participate in negotiations/discussion to won't stop violence but you will have to END AND STOP it some where...please people don't take media and the final judges.

Hakim ul Mehsud represents TTP, opening TTP office essentially means, opening office of RAW.

Okay. Not everything is RAW. Yes, RAW might have infiltrated many Jehadi outfits. One of the well-researched book on Jehadi organisations ëntitled "A to Z of Jehadi Organisations" which is written by Muhammad Amir Rana does argue that there is a high possibility that the RAW has infiltrated many Jehadi outfits. Interestingly, this researched book is widely acclaimed and accepted in the liberal circle of Pakistan who are essentially against Islamisation in Pakistan. But that's not just it. You don't alone expect India to draw a huge influence over TTP or LET etc so as to get a bigger stake in decision-making. Once you know the organisational structure of how these outfits work, you would know that the decision-making over high issues goes from under the nose of several people over the table before it is approved. As for regular suicide bombing and terrorist activities, it is still approved by the head honchos of the Jehadi outfits.

Let's just be honest. We need to accept that the terrorists are being bred in our country.

How? And how much? I wanna get paid too. I am dedicated and haven't lost my sincerity yet. You must have known a lot of people who are getting paid to appear so confident.

Qatar has it, the Americans talk with Talibans happen there.

as for Talat Hussain, he is GHQ's bittch, so not really that much of an effect, except war mongers be happy !

Dear what Talat Hussain said was absolutely right ........ IK look confuse about Taliban, TTP and Trible area ......he really need to sit & consult with some more knowledgable one or with a group of people from his own party ....... in my opinion Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Javaid Hashmi or even with Haroon Rasheed ......

I am shocked by this statement of IK ....... this really shows his level of understanding of this issue ....... he is offering TTP status equivalent to Afghan Taliban ...... or he is asking Pakistan to "Liberate Trible Area"

...................I am just shocked........... :undecided:

Hakim ul Mehsud represents TTP, opening TTP office essentially means, opening office of RAW.

Basically, in a nutshell!!

Rest assured - it will never happen. Not TTP or like minded groups. People with honor will resist

Talat hussain proved to be biggest joker Mr when in APC government and parties decided that they want to talk to Taliban they accepted that Taliban are a legitimate party that is why they are talking to them opening office would only make it easy to start talks so Talat Hussain needs to grow up when you talk to some body you consider him legitimate that is why you talk

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that many pakistanis like imran khan have soft corner to TTP and find a tinge for legitimacy in TTPs fight-The pakistans support to NATO and permissions for drone strikes etc..They fail to see that these are the barbarians who when breaking out of bannu prison lined up and shot all inmates that were positively identified as shias..not to mention countless massacres specifically targeted on certain ethnicities which have nothing to do with pakistani state or USA or war in afghanistan..Do these scum deserve an office in islamabad?

I know about that but what would be the consequences of their office in Pakistan ???

that all depends how we manage the affair. Peace will take its own course and such steps are necessary if peace is to be tried..

that all depends how we manage the affair. Peace will take its own course and such steps are necessary if peace is to be tried..
Good Luck with your peace. Reminds me of
"

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

"
I guess you guys want to repeat Swat like situation all over KP once again..

Back
Top Bottom