What's new

Imran khan's prison videos being sent to Americans. Aitzaz Ahsan

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran khan's prison videos being sent to Americans. To tell Americans we are humiliating Imran khan. Aitzaz
There is report its being sent by maryam nawaz and asim munier is part of this betrayal

They are drowning to the abyss, into the quicksand, the quagmire so fast that they will not be able to come out if it and drowned and gone forever.

This is what divine justice is, when almighty wants to destroy someone due to tyranny, they make them blind.

1694421533251.png

They are drowning to the abyss, into the quicksand, the quagmire so fast that they will not be able to come out if it and drowned and gone forever.

This is what divine justice is, when almighty wants to destroy someone due to tyranny, they make them blind.
Still waiting for this so called divine justice. This concept just keeps us lazy and irresponsible.

L leni da zaleel o khawar khud ho raha hain jab ka Khan under ho ker be Jeet raha ha.

Still waiting for this so called divine justice. This concept just keeps us lazy and irresponsible.
The only divine justice I can see is the one that is punishing the whole of Pakistani society for it's acceptance of injustice, complacency, corruption by everyone from the richest to the lowliest as a way of life.

Free will is not free in Pakistan...

Those who don't want to change their condition, divine justice doesn't do it on their behalf....

Perhaps this is the state Pakistanis prefer over everything else, if they didn't they would have done something about it.

The only divine justice I can see is the one that is punishing the whole of Pakistani society for it's acceptance of injustice, complacency, corruption by everyone from the richest to the lowliest as a way of life.

This country is already receiving epic humiliation every single moment of the day. All you need is a pair of eyes.

This country is already receiving epic humiliation every single moment of the day. All you need is a pair of eyes.
It's all self inflicted.
2 years ago, Pakistan was aligning itself with Iran, China, Russia, CAR's in an economic bloc, India was on the ropes vis a vis China, the USA was scrambling to maintain it's influence in the region.
Fast forward today.
A complete shambles because of some of our people being too self absorbed for the nation's good.

As I said, all self inflicted.

It's all self inflicted.
2 years ago, Pakistan was aligning itself with Iran, China, Russia, CAR's in an economic bloc, India was on the ropes vis a vis China, the USA was scrambling to maintain it's influence in the region.
Fast forward today.
A complete shambles because of some of our people being too self absorbed for the nation's good.

As I said, all self inflicted.
The biggest foreign policy blunder of Pakistan in recent years was Imran Khan landing in Moscow and shaking hands with Putin the day the invasion of Ukraine started. Even traditional Russian allies like India had the sense to avoid Moscow. That crowned a series of blunders like congratulating Taliban on breaking the Chains of slavery, trying to start a rival Islamic bloc to undermine Saudi, repeatedly giving interviews saying "absolutely not" when no one in the US had even asked for bases. The last straw was the cipher conspiracy to try to save his government. So, it is not a surprise that no country that matters is interested in engaging as long as Imran Khan has a possibility of returning as PM.

The next foreign policy shock to come to Pakistan will be when the Chinese start invoking guarantees and default clauses on CPEC projects.

Free will is not free in Pakistan...

Those who don't want to change their condition, divine justice doesn't do it on their behalf....

Perhaps this is the state Pakistanis prefer over everything else, if they didn't they would have done something about it.
Then you don't divinity, people of the West are a testament to that.

Divine justice didn't stop shaitan

Nether it will stop people with BUGHZ Imran to keep supporting zardari and nawaz sharif

So Imran Khan should get a sleeper and be ready to be in jail for next 10 yrs

I don't buy thsi concept that these people had no support

I have been to communities myself these people had all the support. Their votes are real and people who support them are educated (can ride and write)

So people of Pakistan should now just deal with the consequences and act as adults

They have habit of crying be it 1937 or now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom