What's new

Tajiks, one of three aryan nation in China----The Keeper of Chinese frontier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tajik are a mixed people , they are not aryan anymore , average tajik looks just like michael Shinoda , half mongol , half hungarian / slavic :

Mike-in-2010-mike-shinoda-19655753-640-640.jpg

Nobody is genetically pure Aryan today.

However, Tajiks are nice people with a beautiful culture.

Bullshit again. The swastika was used as well in the norse and roman art and mythology.
Today , according to wiki historians , the swastika is mostly attributed to scythians , the original settlers of central asia before the mongol conquests

Nobody is genetically pure Aryan today.

However, Tajiks are nice people with a beautiful culture.
I don't deny their hospitality , but they are not aryan anymore , i've seen some mixed japanese offsprings and they just look like the tajik / afghan

Today , according to wiki historians , the swastika is mostly attributed to scythians , the original settlers of central asia before the mongol conquests

I don't deny their hospitality , but they are not aryan anymore , i've seen some mixed japanese offsprings and they just look like the tajik / afghan

The Scythians were already disappeared long before the Mongol conquests.

BTW, the Scythians from Central Asia also used to mix with Mongoloid natives in that region.

I don't think most Tajiks do really care to be an Aryan or not.

And the tajiks aren't really as nice as you would like to think , 70 years of communism have made them die hard russian wannabes

The title said "one of the three aryan nation in China", and posted a Tajik photo. Who are the other two?

P.S. I have no idea what Aryan means, just found the conversations here are complicated.

No , scythians started to disappear , shortly before islam , they weren't absorbed by the mongols , mongol campaigns of rape are well documented.

Very nice to see my Persian kins :)

I assume these guys celebrate Nowruz in China?

The title said "one of the three aryan nation in China", and posted a Tajik photo. Who are the other two?

P.S. I have no idea what Aryan means, just found the conversations here are complicated.

Aryan just means Indo-Iranian people, nothing big fuss.

Some people are being too obsessed with the word "Aryan".

the swastika as a symbol was used all over the world. Even from central american civilisations. Its not like it was invented just one time.

We are talking about the Chinese Tajiks here, they are a nice people with warm heart.
I thought you were talking about the original tajiks , cause them has been under communist rule for 70 years , that makes them hardcore russian wannabes , just like some elite chinese people in the communist party

No , scythians started to disappear , shortly before islam , they weren't absorbed by the mongols , mongol campaigns of rape are well documented.

The rise of Mongol was documented in the 12th century under Genghis Khan.

They used to wipe out a large number of Turkic people in Central Asia.

By that time, there was no more Scythians in Central Asia, only the mixed race Turkic people in that region.

chinese tajiks are actually one of the most pro CCP minorities in xinjiang.
I thought you were talking about the original tajiks , cause them has been under communist rule for 70 years , that makes them hardcore russian wannabes , just like some elite chinese people in the communist party

the swastika as a symbol was used all over the world. Even from central american civilisations. Its not like it was invented just one time.

It must have originated somewhere , have you ever heard of the Bering strait theory ? it suggests that native americans might have originated in asia or the otherway around , there's another book named , "distant cousins" i suggest you take a look

BTW, the Scythians from Central Asia also used to mix with Mongoloid natives in that region.

I don't think most Tajiks do really care to be an Aryan or not.
How did Scythians disappear? I've never found a clear answer for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom