What's new

Tajiks, one of three aryan nation in China----The Keeper of Chinese frontier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That cop girl is very cute.But She has married....
View attachment 182832 View attachment 182840 View attachment 182839 View attachment 182838

In fact, there are many Uighers in our police team and PLA
View attachment 182833 View attachment 182834 View attachment 182836 View attachment 182837

XinJiang people besieging terrorists voluntarily
View attachment 182835 View attachment 182841

Welcome to visit XinJiang and Tibet.Not completely the same to what the west media has portrayed, there are assuredly problems and terrorism though.
i saw that girl appeared in fb...
btw, is it possible a tajik be a president of china?

there is no law saying you can't because you are a minority.
actually being a ethnic minority in CCP gives you more opportunities to be promoted. CCP is also into 'diversity' these days.

I have a question. Being an "aryan" as you label us. How is our perception in china when you see us by the han majority?

Aryan = Indo-Iranian

Yep, if he/she has the same life experience as Xi Jinping, then why not?

Tajiks arent "white" and apart from Tajikistan can be found in Afghanistan,Pakistan,Iran &China...etc

You are not "aryan" ... you are european... Aryan = Iranic-Indo-Aryan people. ala not you.

Tajik are closer to persians... they speak dari-farsi aswell.
italy apparently is not belong to aryan ethnic groups, aryan group was enveloped in eastern europe and nothern europe regarding europe.

Tajiks arent "white" and apart from Tajikistan can be found in Afghanistan,Pakistan,Iran &China...etc

You are not "aryan" ... you are european... Aryan = Iranic-Indo-Aryan people. ala not you.

Slavs are the only Europeans who are related to the Aryans.

However, they were generally hated by the Western Europeans.

Great thread. I would like to see more exposure of other ethnic groups in the forum, and in other media. All 56 ethnic groups are Chinese .... let's live together happily hereafter.

European is aryan. We are aryan per definition.

If europeans came from Iran or the region... they are? but no they (you) arent.. it was the azzhole hitler who first used that word to boast the moral of his troops.. copied the swastica and boom .. n today punks call themselves "aryan" when they have nothing to do being Aryan nor have any iranic or indo-aryan ancestory.

Im a Baluch. one of the "iranic" people.... ever heard of medes? but we dont go around chest thumping around about that.

You may be Aryan according to Hitler's definition.

I bet even hitler would doubt his "Aryaness" according to his standards.

Slavs are the only Europeans who are related to the Aryans.

However, they were generally hated by the Western Europeans.

Georgians are perhaps the closest.

In order to be a proper Aryan, you need:

1. To have R1a as your Y-DNA

2. To speak an Indo-Iranian language

3. To follow an Indo-Iranian religion

Hitler carried E1b1b, so he practically failed to meet the first condition to be a proper Aryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom