What's new

Tajiks, one of three aryan nation in China----The Keeper of Chinese frontier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they are not exactly "white people" as white is a rather political term than ethnic. The Pamiri Tajiks are an interesting people nonetheless. As for Pakistanis liking their women, well you can find similar looking women in Gilgit Baltistan of Pakistan, as we also have "tajiks" living there.

sincere curiosity.
if you live in a country with 1.3 billion aryan looking people (choose a same color for your hair and eyes, let's say brown?) and then you suddenly see someone with an east asian look on the street one day , what will be your feeling?

I don´t know. Asians aren´t that common in italy or germany. Mostly tourists. I can see difference between japanese and chinesen from their looks but have a hard time to see difference between japanese and koreans. My feeling seeing them is that they are guests here and friendly. east asians generally don´t face hard feelings in europe.

Well they are not exactly "white people" as white is a rather political term than ethnic. The Pamiri Tajiks are an interesting people nonetheless. As for Pakistanis liking their women, well you can find similar looking women in Gilgit Baltistan of Pakistan, as we also have "tajiks" living there.
it is said that the Tajiks ethnic gruops in the Pamiri is different than Tajikstan people

it is said that the Tajiks ethnic gruops in the Pamiri is different than Tajikstan people

Yeah I believe the same. I think they are Tocharians by race. In central Asia, anyone speaking persian is called a "Tajik". There was a Persianization of central Asia after the opening of silk route, hence you see Persian architecture in places like Samarkand, Mazar-e-Sharif etc. Persian was adopted as the official language by many central asian groups for it had a proper script, and as a result a number of ethnic groups abandoned their languages for a more developed one.

The modern day Tajikistanis are also not Persian by race. They were Sogdians and Bactrians, who were an east-iranian speakers before the persianization I talked about.

Yeah I believe the same. I think they are Tocharians by race. In central Asia, anyone speaking persian is called a "Tajik". There was a Persianization of central Asia after the opening of silk route, hence you see Persian architecture in places like Samarkand, Mazar-e-Sharif etc. Persian was adopted as the official language by many central asian groups for it had a proper script, and as a result a number of ethnic groups abandoned their languages for a more developed one.

The modern day Tajikistanis are also not Persian by race. They were Sogdians and Bactrians, who were an east-iranian speakers before the persianization I talked about.
good ,get to more learning from you!

heard somewhere about last of the pure aryans in india too

Drok - Pa people, ladhak

p77842571-3.jpg

I'm humbled. Thank you.
you are welcome! but tajics ethnic groups in china seems not feeling to tajicstan people . i hear it from tajics on the internet !

I don´t know. Asians aren´t that common in italy or germany. Mostly tourists. I can see difference between japanese and chinesen from their looks but have a hard time to see difference between japanese and koreans. My feeling seeing them is that they are guests here and friendly. east asians generally don´t face hard feelings in europe.
the reason why you can see difference is that japanese is very fashionable from dressing ,but our chinese can see differences bewteen japanese and korean. hehe @Nihonjin1051

wow, i myself always have difficulty identifying japanese or koreans from chinese...we do have different fashion taste but really little difference in facial structure. they can fit in perfectly if they speak the chinese language.
i would say chinese in general are just curious of any non-east asian looking people (be it european, south asian or african). it's changing now as more and more foreigners dwell in chinese cities.....but they just get diluted by han chinese ppl...

wow, i myself always have difficulty identifying japanese or koreans from chinese...we do have different fashion taste but really little difference in facial structure. they can fit in perfectly if they speak the chinese language.
i would say chinese in general are just curious of any non-east asian looking people (be it european, south asian or african). it's changing now as more and more foreigners dwell in chinese cities.....but they just get diluted by han chinese ppl...

Oh a few tourists visit my home town Lucca and i can see who is chinese or japanese. Japanese tend to have a longer face and their clothes are different to chinese people. Many japanese touriste here walk around in business clothes and so on. The chinese often wear more casual clothes. Also tjeir women often habe a different hairstyle, some make curly hair and so on, japanese almost never do that. Also japanese often wear more not so colorful clothes. I saw some chinese here who looked like they did fall into a color tub. ;p When they speak its different too. For me and i think europeans in general the two languages sound very different. chinese sounds more foreign. Japanese sounds more like a european language. Its hard to explain. The way it sounds and how they speak.

Tajiks arent "white" and apart from Tajikistan can be found in Afghanistan,Pakistan,Iran &China...etc

I have a question. Being an "aryan" as you label us. How is our perception in china when you see us by the han majority?

You are not "aryan" ... you are european... Aryan = Iranic-Indo-Aryan people. aka not you.

Well she is quite beautiful. :)

The lady to the left --- she can be mistaken for Arab, Persian...

Tajik are closer to persians... they speak dari-farsi aswell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom