What's new

Michelle Obama arrives in China for official visit

Obamba also has a son why in the blue he doesn't appear in any occasion ???

He has a son? His wiki page says he only have two daughters, unless Malia Ann or Natasha is a boy's name somewhere.

Oh my god, you are going to kill me with laughter. That's way too funny. :yay:

He has a son? His wiki page says he only have two daughters, unless Malia Ann or Natasha is a boy's name somewhere.

Oh my god, you are going to kill me with laughter. That's way too funny. :yay:

So the Chinese amuse themselves by calling Michelle Obama a hairy black monkey.

LOL Xi only met her but he left for Europe already.

Where is Xi Jinping's daughter? Michelle brought both of her daughters along to China.

Maybe in the USA now.

Nah, she was back in China before Xi even took office. The same applies to all the other high ranking officials that have relatives attending schools elsewhere. Xi's daughter are not here because that what she always does, keeping a low profile.

I can see the jungle in Moochelle, a classless low life free riding American tax payers.

Without Barack, is he with the danish minister?

I am sure you dont want to know what she told the students in China :)
Michelle Obama stresses on Freedom of Speech in China

you know why we dont' care? Cause our people are in a country that doesn't take orders from the West, we are a world power in our own right, we are not intimidated nor are we subservient.

Are there things that we could improve? Tons, but we will do it on our own terms and we will do it as a sovereign nation with great power and prestige.

Perhaps one day that will happen to you too, but for now, just watch us on how it's done.
is it true? Chinese don´t know how to behalve.

First of all, that's just a forum post, it doesn't represent anyone other than the poster.

Second I would be willing to compare who's more racist and who made more racist comment any day with either your Germany or the United States.

So the Chinese amuse themselves by calling Michelle Obama a hairy black monkey.

oh I'm sorry, did one of our posters on the internet offend the race that enslaved the African Americans for hundreds of years? Then discriminate against them to this day? We cleared the great wall for her to visit, we didn't make her not being able to sit on the bus.

Maybe next time we'll just do what you guys do instead, so we'll fit with "international standards of human rights."

oh I'm sorry, did one of our posters on the internet offend the race that enslaved the African Americans for hundreds of years? Then discriminate against them to this day? We cleared the great wall for her to visit, we didn't make her not being able to sit on the bus.

Maybe next time we'll just do what you guys do instead, so we'll fit with "international standards of human rights."

No apologies necessary. I am surprised that the Chinese are so repulsed by dark skin.
And I don't really care how Michelle Obama or anyone else gets treated in China so save your internet rage for someone that gives a damn.

LOLOLOLOL

Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot, $8,350-per-night suite inconveniencing 'pretty much everyone' – and the first lady's mother is 'barking at the staff'
  • Michelle Obama, her daughters and her mother Marian Robinson are staying in a sumptuous presidential suite at a Beijing Westin hotel
  • Mrs. Robinson has been 'barking at the staff since she arrived,' a hotel staffer said, adding that 'we can't wait for this to be over'
  • Secret Service agents are monopolizing elevators and booting high-paying guests from their rooms to occupy a block of space near the first lady
  • Both front and back doors of the hotel are blocked off, with Chinese and U.S. security agents screening everyone who enters
  • Ordinary Chinese describe Mrs. Obama and her family as kind and gracious, but hotel staff are 'fed up'
By DAVID MARTOSKO, U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR

PUBLISHED: 16:12 EST, 21 March 2014 | UPDATED: 09:02 EST, 22 March 2014

Michelle Obama and three of her family members are staying in a $8,350-per-night Beijing presidential suite, but despite a 24-hour butler and other perks that come with the lodging, her entourage has inconvenienced 'pretty much everyone' and made the hotel staff 'fed up,' a well-placed hotel staffer has told MailOnline.

The sumptuous pad at the Westin Beijing Chaoyang hotel – its website calls the room 'an oasis of comfort – is a 3,400-square-foot masterpiece including a private steam room, 'corner sofas with silk pillows,' and in-room dining for six.

But the Obamas' stay has already affected staff and guests at the hotel, with the Westin front-desk veteran alleging that Mrs. Obama's mother Marian Robinson has been 'barking at the staff since she arrived.'

article-2586367-1C709C2100000578-597_634x497.jpg

+8
First lady Michelle Obama, her mother Marian Robinson, and her daughters Sasha and Malia are in Beijing for the beginning of a week-long tour, and their hotel's staff are already tired of them

article-2586367-1C70926B00000578-352_634x588.jpg

+8
A senior hotel staffer said Marian Robinson (L), Mrs. Obama's mother, has been 'barking at the staff since she arrived at the hotel

article-2586367-1C79D28A00000578-556_634x421.jpg

+8
Can you spot the Secret Service? Many of the agents in Mrs. Obama's detail are Asian-American, helping them avoid standing out while they protect the first lady -- but confusing some hotel guests who don't understand why they can't board some elevators

Government security forces from both China and the U.S. started Thursday to screen everyone who entered the building, including paying guests, setting up checkpoints that resemble those at airline concourse entrances.

The Secret Service's monopoly on the hotel's highest floors has meant the Westin had to boot guests with previous reservations out of their executive-level rooms.

Secret Service agents are also monopolizing hotel elevators long before the Obamas need them, added the staffer, who identified himself as a member of the concierge staff and spoke English during a phone call on Friday.

'Many of them are Asian, too, or Americans who are Asian, so you know our guests don't understand.'

More...

'We can't wait for this to be over, to tell you the truth,' he said in a sudden hush. 'We entertain many important people here, but this has been, I think, very different.'

A spokesperson for Mrs. Obama declined to comment.

article-2586367-1C79DA6700000578-168_306x406.jpg

+8
The Westin Beijing Chaoyang's 'oasis' presidential suite isn't the only part of the hotel that the Obama's have monopolized: Their Secret Service contingent has allegedly bumped some high-paying guests from their rooms

A U.S. Secret Service spokesperson promised answers to MailOnline's questions but didn't provide any in time for publication. The agency generally does not speak publicly about security arrangements for the officials it protects.

A spokesman for Starwood Hotels, which owns the Westin chain, referred questions to Secret Service.

Ordinary Chinese who have met the American first lady have described her in media reports as approachable and friendly, and the hotel staffer agreed.

'The first lady is gracious, and the girls are lovely,' he said.

The Westin employee and another colleague said Sasha and Malia Obama have been on their best behavior because Mrs. Robinson has kept them on a short leash.

They emphasized that they have had a disappointing experience with the protection detail that accompanies Mrs. Obama everywhere.

Wealthy hotel guests bumped from their reserved rooms into other less-luxurious accommodations have inundated the front desk with complaints.

As a condition of the first lady staying at the Westin, the Secret Service blocked off all the rooms near the presidential suite..

The Washington Times reported Thursday that an entourage of about 70 people is accompanying the guests of honor to China at taxpayer expense.

Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot, $8,350-per-night suite inconveniencing 'pretty much everyone' -- and the first lady's mother is 'barking at the staff' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom