What's new

Tajiks, one of three aryan nation in China----The Keeper of Chinese frontier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why the hell ever do you think the term "Asiatic" was ever coined? simply to distinguish a group of people from the term "Asian" that is so horrendously abused by the chinese

The rise of Mongol was documented in the 12th century under Genghis Khan.

They used to wipe out a large number of Turkic people in Central Asia.

By that time, there was no more Scythians in Central Asia, only the mixed race Turkic people in that region.
Turkic people came from western mongolia , the mongols conquered China ,, and turks conquered middle east

How did Scythians disappear? I've never found a clear answer for it.

Pretty much how Etruskians disappeared. They got one with the roman empire slowly and then simply became a part of rome

Aryan just means Indo-Iranian people, nothing big fuss.

Some people are being too obsessed with the word "Aryan".

OK, anyway I will dig more about what it means from other sources, interesting to learn a new thing.

Is the title correct about having 3 Aryan nations in China? And If so, who are the other 2?

And why the hell ever do you think the term "Asiatic" was ever coined? simply to distinguish a group of people from the term "Asian" that is so horrendously abused by the chinese

We rarely call ourselves "Asians", but it is a word overused by the West since they see little difference between the East Asian nations such as China/Japan/Korea.

We rarely call ourselves "Asians", but it is a word overused by the West since they see little difference between the East Asian nations such as China/Japan/Korea.

Oh please , the word asian is there on CCTV english 24/7

OK, anyway I will dig more about what it means from other sources, interesting to learn a new thing.

Is the title correct about having 3 Aryan nations in China? And If so, who are the other 2?

I think Tajik is the only native ethnicity in China which speaks an Indo-European language.

I assume these guys celebrate Nowruz in China?
yes, they do. lots of tourism during that time of the year too. not just for tajiks, Uighurs also celebrate that.
9f2f070828381f30908518a4a8014c086e06f01b.jpg

Oh please , the word asian is there on CCTV english 24/7

Because it is an English speaking channel of CCTV.

And they did this to appease the western audience.

However, the original Chinese channel rarely use the word "Asian".

In China's own world, there are only two major sides, Chinese and foreigners, just like the West only sees whites and non-whites.

I think Tajik is the only native ethnicity in China which speaks an Indo-European language.
Well the language doesn't change one's ethnicity like you noticed yourself , they speak a dialect of persian with a cyrillic alphabet

In China's own world, there are only two major sides, Chinese and foreigners.

You don´t divide us into our ethnicity? Like italian or german? o_O

In China's own world, there are only two major sides, Chinese and foreigners, just like the West only sees whites and non-whites.
They can simply say "chinese" but they don't , the japanese on the NHK world simply say japanese , it's not because it's english it's because they want to rally asia behind them

You don´t divide us into our ethnicity? Like italian or german? o_O

In general, we label all western foreigners as "laowai", but we don't make a distinction unless when it comes to the discussion involved with the geopolitics.

Same for the West, you generally label us as Asians, but only to make the distinction when it comes to the geopolitics.

What the hell is all this fussle about? What is English language to you and me as foreigners? It's a foreign language which neither you nor me can define it, and you bitching we how we use it? Go ask an average American, may he/she be Caucasian or Black or Hispanic, what's to them as "Asian American"? Go find out yourself stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom