What's new

Tajiks, one of three aryan nation in China----The Keeper of Chinese frontier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
again, further misappropriate use of the word "aryan"

What the hell is all this fussle about? What is English language to you and me as foreigners? Neither you nor me can define it, and you bitching we how we use it? Go ask an average American, may she/she be Caucasian or Black or Hispanic, what's to them as "Asian American"? Go find out yourself stupid
it's a scientific term it doesn't have much to do with bitching , Asiatic refers to the original civiliztions of central asia and contrary to asian

In general, we label all western foreigners as "laowai", but we don't make a distinction unless when it comes to the discussion involved with the geopolitics.

Same for the West, you generally label us as Asians, but only to make the distinction when it comes to the geopolitics.

what does laowei mean? and whats your name for german and italian and european in general? :D

They can simply say "chinese" but they don't , the japanese on the NHK world simply say japanese , it's not because it's english it's because they want to rally asia behind them

Only the Chinese speaking CCTV channels are authentic.

And if you can read Chinese, then you can see that we don't call ourselves "Asians".

what does laowei mean? and whats your name for german and italian and european in general? :D

Laowai means those foreigners with the western origin, and sometimes we also include Russians and Middle Easterners in this category, but sometimes we don't.

In general, we use the proper name for Germany and Italy, but sometimes we can also use some online stereotype vocabularies just for fun.

Italy = pasta nation
Germany = Hans

Since many German men got Hans as a common given name.

it's a scientific term it doesn't have much to do with bitching , Asiatic refers to the original civiliztions of central asia and contrary to asian

Yeah academically that's fine. Just go check the reality in daily life, Americans don't say "let's grab some asiatic food", " asiatc economy is booming" bla bla bla am I right? If you don't like this, go correct them, bomb them if you have to, but don't ever whine to us you got it?

bullshit. How comes that our languages are all indo aryan then? all romanic and germanic languages are indo aryan. Beside that the therm aryan was used long before Hitler from anthropologists.
Our religious texts and tales - Hindu and Zoroastrian(original Iranian religion) from thousands of years ago use the word - arya(n).
The symbol - swastika - is also thousands of years ago.

Hitler himself was by no means an Aryan unless he comes from the Indo-Iranian stock. The same applies to you.
Bullshit again. The swastika was used as well in the norse and roman art and mythology.

That you dont know is not a problem. Learn however when you get new information.

The Swastika is a Hindu symbol, it has been for thousands of years, far far preceeding the Romans. India and Europe/Rome traded, a lot was transferred.

The word swastika itself comes from the Sanskrit svastika "lucky or auspicious object". Sanskrit is an Indian language.

Last edited:
Laowai means those foreigners with the western origin, and sometimes we also include Russians and Middle Easterners in this category, but sometimes we don't.

In general, we use the proper name for Germany and Italy, but sometimes we can also use some online stereotype vocabularies just for fun.

Italy = pasta nation
Germany = Hans

i thought laowai is just a more casual and neutral way of saying 'foreigner', no?
don't we use that for all non chinese? sometimes even japanese or koreans?

I don´t know. Asians aren´t that common in italy or germany. Mostly tourists. I can see difference between japanese and chinesen from their looks but have a hard time to see difference between japanese and koreans. My feeling seeing them is that they are guests here and friendly. east asians generally don´t face hard feelings in europe.
Actually,Japanese don't have same characters in appearance.It differs according to the different region and Chinese are more obvious. Korean's differences may be smaller in appearance.

i thought laowai is just a more casual and neutral way of saying 'foreigner', no?
don't we use that for all non chinese? sometimes even japanese or koreans?

Japanese and Koreans are also foreigners, but we don't use the word laowai for them, since they are not westerners.

Same for Indians, we rarely use the word laowai for them as well, since they are also not westerners.

European is aryan. We are aryan per definition.
Europeans would not agree with that except german,I think.

Japanese and Koreans are also foreigners, but we don't use the word laowai for them, since they are not westerners.

Same for Indians, we rarely use the word laowai for them as well, since they are also not westerners.
I even call Taiwanese 'laowai'. A roommate of mine from Taiwan,I call him 'laowai' coz of not having a good relationship with him after something not that happy happened to us.

Italy = pasta nation
Germany = Hans

funny fact is, that almost no german has the name Hans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom