What's new

Tajiks, one of three aryan nation in China----The Keeper of Chinese frontier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought laowai is just a more casual and neutral way of saying 'foreigner', no?
don't we use that for all non chinese? sometimes even japanese or koreans?

Seems right, literally means "foreigners", non-Chinese, especially those with remarkable difference in physical appearances.

But rarely used on Japanese and other E Asian (e.g. Koreans, Ethnic Chinese Sinagporean/Malaysian) who look much alike us.

Westerners or not, black, brown or white, same, all "Lao Wai", we can't tell the difference from say an Italian (Western), a Romanian (non-Western), or an Argentinian (non-Western). We can't tell who is an African American (Western), who is a Kenyan (non-Western) just from appearance.

Last edited:
No discrimination, Just as normal as every Han Chinese.In fact,we call ourselves Chinese ethnic more than Han ethnic.Minority ethnic in China does not have to abide by the One-Child Policy,and they also have extra bonus points in the College Entrance Exam,and some other benefits.
No religion repression.e.g.there are about 40m Muslims here and we are dealing very good with 99.99% of them.

sincere curiosity.
if you live in a country with 1.3 billion aryan looking people (choose a same color for your hair and eyes, let's say brown?) and then you suddenly see someone with an east asian look on the street one day , what will be your feeling?

In fact Chinese are not the type to show outward prejudice --- and this is from my own personal example. When I visited Hong Kong, or even when I went to the mainland , i don't feel like the local people identify me as "foreigner" , in fact, they probably think i'm a regular Chinese. Even with foreigners in China --- Chinese people don't show outward angst, that's just not part of their character. They are a very tolerant and absorbing society -- for the most part.

I don´t know. Asians aren´t that common in italy or germany. Mostly tourists. I can see difference between japanese and chinesen from their looks but have a hard time to see difference between japanese and koreans. My feeling seeing them is that they are guests here and friendly. east asians generally don´t face hard feelings in europe.

East Asians -- in general -- we are very respectful, curious, and appreciative of the host society. Sure there will be some exceptions in large groups , but the majority of us are very respectful. In our culture, it is shameful and disgraceful to be too loud, obnoxious and to show disrespect.

Shut up bucko... you are nothing more a descendants of barbarian germanic tribes that were slaughted by romans..

And here are more than 12,000 year old swastica seals from Indus Civilisation = Modern Day Pakistan:

View attachment 182961
Indus Civilisation has nothing to do with modern day pakistan. what constitutes Pakistan today has been subject to migrations for 3000 years. in fact the last one 70 years back was the biggest in history.

Indus Civilisation has nothing to do with modern day pakistan. what constitutes Pakistan today has been subject to migrations for 3000 years. in fact the last one 70 years back was the biggest in history.

But it has to do everything with indian who (according to indian logic) immigrated from modern day Pakistan ? fuk logic.

We rarely call ourselves "Asians", but it is a word overused by the West since they see little difference between the East Asian nations such as China/Japan/Korea.

Good point. Also, the term "Asian" refers to different groups for different societies. For example, in say Britain the term "Asian" refers to people from the Indian Subcontinent / Pakistan / Bangladesh. British like to use the term "Oriental" to refer to say anyone from East Asia or people with East Asian phenotype.

In the United States, when Americans say "Asian", it usually refers to people from East Asia or people with East Asian phenotype, and thus includes Southeast Asian peoples, too.

In fact Chinese are not the type to show outward prejudice --- and this is from my own personal example. When I visited Hong Kong, or even when I went to the mainland , i don't feel like the local people identify me as "foreigner" , in fact, they probably think i'm a regular Chinese. Even with foreigners in China --- Chinese people don't show outward angst, that's just not part of their character. They are a very tolerant and absorbing society -- for the most part.
i read it somewhere but i forget...
anyway the argument is that chinese in general have a very weak sense of racial difference, probably because we all have similar looks unlike europeans. in most cases we don't realize the other one is from a different race...so the cultural part is always of much more importance than race, thus creating this identity of han.

yes. please do some research and find out for yourself

So you also believe that your ancestors came from modern day Pak and became south indian,gujrati,maharastri or whatever?

Read this:
dd.jpg

Actually,Japanese don't have same characters in appearance.It differs according to the different region and Chinese are more obvious. Korean's differences may be smaller in appearance.

Phenotypically, Northern Chinese have features similar to Japanese. Koreans, yes, they are also very similar in look to us. Northeast Asians, generally, tend to have longer facies, more prominent epicanthal folds, higher cheek bones, longer nasal bridge, are very, very fair complexion.

Shut up bucko... you are nothing more a descendants of barbarian germanic tribes that were slaughted by romans..

And here are more than 12,000 year old swastika seals from Indus Civilisation = Modern Day Pakistan:

View attachment 182961

Confused bastard hilter wanted to be aryan aswell as nordic?
Just in case YOU dont know, Indus civilization is spread over India and Pakistan.

Seems right, literally means "foreigners", non-Chinese, especially those with remarkable difference in physical appearances.

But rarely used on Japanese and other E Asian (e.g. Koreans, Ethnic Chinese Sinagporean/Malaysian) who look much alike us.

Westerners or not, black, brown or white, same, all "Lao Wai", we can't tell the difference from say an Italian (Western), a Romanian (non-Western), or an Argentinian (non-Western). We can't tell who is an African American (Western), who is a Kenyan (non-Western) just from appearance.

Its just like our word -- Gaijin -- which means Foreign Barbarian. It refers to people from the West, people not of East Asian look. It does have a very negative connotation to it.

Just in case YOU dont know, Indus civilization is spread over India and Pakistan.

O rly? take a good look at maps on google images?

Its just like our word -- Gaijin -- which means Foreign Barbarian. It refers to people from the West, people not of East Asian look. It does have a very negative connotation to it.

A misconception here is that westerners are filthy (unhygenic) people .. apart from other nonsense.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom