What's new

Tajiks, one of three aryan nation in China----The Keeper of Chinese frontier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bow before your source oh master.. wikipedia.. oh God damn me..
images.jpg

382947_orig.jpg

Where do all the cities lie? Pak... lothal was nothing but a port/route for the civilisation///

View attachment 182968

View attachment 182970

Where do all the cities lie? Pak... lothal was nothing but a port/route for the civilisation///
These are old maps. The IVC sites are constantly being found, one of which was excavated as recently as a few months back in India.

A logical and sane person would have looked up the references on the Wikipedia page before dismissing it as ''souce oh master...wikipedia..oh God damn me.."

Then again, I am debating with a Pakistani.

In fact Chinese are not the type to show outward prejudice --- and this is from my own personal example. When I visited Hong Kong, or even when I went to the mainland , i don't feel like the local people identify me as "foreigner" , in fact, they probably think i'm a regular Chinese. Even with foreigners in China --- Chinese people don't show outward angst, that's just not part of their character. They are a very tolerant and absorbing society -- for the most part.

East Asians -- in general -- we are very respectful, curious, and appreciative of the host society. Sure there will be some exceptions in large groups , but the majority of us are very respectful. In our culture, it is shameful and disgraceful to be too loud, obnoxious and to show disrespect.

Nice, the fact as it is, well written.

But while we are tolerant, respectful and absorbing in the surface as you describe, deep beneath we are also probably the most brutal, racist and cruel people on earth, do you agree? Say in Triad or Yakuza, people behave exactly as you said in most of their interaction, but when force is needed, they deploy violence and brutality of unimaginable magnitude. It's just a reflection of our very contradicting culture, the same is observed in business, in production, and in wars. What's your view?

P.S.: I watched the movie "Zero", I think it's hard for non East Asians to understand our culture, or our spirit, "忍" or "Nin"

These are old maps. The IVC sites are constantly being found, one of which was excavated as recently as a few months back in India.

A logical and sane person would have looked up the references on the Wikipedia page before dismissing it as ''souce oh master...wikipedia..oh God damn me.."

Then again, I am debating with a Pakistani.

So why dont you show us "new maps" from international and reliable sources?

Phenotypically, Northern Chinese have features similar to Japanese. Koreans, yes, they are also very similar in look to us. Northeast Asians, generally, tend to have longer facies, more prominent epicanthal folds, higher cheek bones, longer nasal bridge, are very, very fair complexion.
I think the looking is determined by some environmental causes in some way.

upload_2015-1-11_1-52-5.png

Sri Lanka Princess .Her ancestors hava lived in exile in Quanzhou since Ming Dynasty.

So why dont you show us "new maps" from international and reliable sources?
Few new maps have been created, the ones that are, are in the books which initself are few recently launched because IVC has been done to death and offers no new research scope apart from sites.

Feel free to purchase them, starting from this one:
A History of Ancient and Early Medieval India 1st Edition (English) 1st Edition - Buy A History of Ancient and Early Medieval India 1st Edition (English) 1st Edition by Upinder Singh Online at Best Prices in India - Flipkart.com
Author: Upinder Singh
Publisher: Pearson India

Then this:
Buy The Ancient Indus Valley: New Perspectives (Understanding Ancient Civilizations) Book Online at Low Prices in India | The Ancient Indus Valley: New Perspectives (Understanding Ancient Civilizations) Reviews & Ratings - Amazon.in
Author: Jane R.McIntosh
Publisher:ABC-CLIO

All the sites listed have been excavated and are open source to the International Archeological community.

Shut up bucko... you are nothing more a descendants of barbarian germanic tribes that were slaughted by romans..

And here are more than 12,000 year old swastika seals from Indus Civilisation = Modern Day Pakistan:

View attachment 182961

Confused bastard hilter wanted to be aryan aswell as nordic?

I´m italian and german 50/50. That makes me roman germanic. As for your racist rant. You just got reported for your nazi talk.

As for the erst of your bullshit:

minoan vase:

Oinoche_trough_horses_Louvre_CA2999.jpg

greek helmets:

GreekHelmetSwastika.jpg

roman coin:

Ziegelstempel_muelfort_200.jpg

your pathetic little indus culture is totally irrelevant so crawls back under your rock...and take a shower.

Last edited:
View attachment 182968

View attachment 182970

Lol true. There's a reason why it's called the Indus valley civilization. Emphasis on Indus. And where does the Indus flow through exactly?
But then again I don't blame these folk. 1.25 billion people and they named their country 'India' LMAO. After the mighty Indus river of course.
They should check Harrapa and Mohenjodaro.

So, You can expect mental gymnastics from them.

Last edited:
View attachment 182971

Sri Lanka Princess .Her ancestors hava lived in exile in Quanzhou since Ming Dynasty.

@welcomeJason

If her family has been in Sri Lanka for that long, then there are chances she may have some South Indian ancestry as well. And true to what you say, environment really does play a role in phenotype.

Lol true. There's a reason why it's called the Indus valley civilization. Emphasis on Indus. And where does the Indus flow through exactly?
But then again I don't blame these folk. 1.25 billion people and they named their country 'India' LMAO. After the mighty Indus river of course.
They should check Harrapa and Mohenjodaro.

So, You can expect mental gymnastics from these people.
When out of facts, resort to argumentative behaviour and name calling. You sirs are definitely full blooded Pakistanis. Its no small wonder that Pakistan leads the entire South Asian region in peace and prosperity because of its wonderful citizenry. :tup:

Just for Pakistani reference, the river Indus does flow through India though for a relatively small stretch and it is because of this reason that we are putting up dams on it and Pakistan is protesting. We are the upper riparian state for river Indus.

Secondly, you can use either India or Bharat to refer to our country. The Constitution of India gives us two official names, both of which can be used - the Republic of India or Bharat Gaṇarājya. Our name is not an acronym made by one man in the 20th century, it has been used for thousands of years and we are happy with either.

I´m italian and german 50/50. That makes me roman germanic. As for your racist rant. You just got reported for your nazi talk.

As for the erst of your bullshit:

minoan vase:

Oinoche_trough_horses_Louvre_CA2999.jpg

greek helmets:

GreekHelmetSwastika.jpg

roman coin:

Ziegelstempel_muelfort_200.jpg

your pathetic little indus culture is totally irrelevant so crawls back under your rock...and take a shower.
You have no relationship with the ancient Minoans,Greeks or Romans.

Same reason why I'm not from Han China,or modern day Pakistanis are the heir of the IVC.

From the history of your posts,it seems you take pride in the achievements of extinct civilizations,while trying to belittle other civilizations by making spurious claims.

PIE originated outside western Europe,while Indo Aryans are also foreign to Europe.

When out of facts, resort to argumentative behaviour and name calling. You sirs are definitely full blooded Pakistanis. Its no small wonder that Pakistan leads the entire South Asian region in peace and prosperity because of its wonderful citizenry. :tup:

Just for Pakistani reference, the river Indus does flow through India though for a relatively small stretch and it is because of this reason that we are putting up dams on it and Pakistan is protesting. We are the upper riparian state for river Indus.

Secondly, you can use either India or Bharat to refer to our country. The Constitution of India gives us two official names, both of which can be used - the Republic of India or Bharat Gaṇarājya. Our name is not an acronym made by one man in the 20th century, it has been used for thousands of years and we are happy with either.

Bhaiya please check your facts, Indus river flow through Indian occopied Kashmir (hence not Indian, just like we don't say kashmiris are Indians because its oxymoron) and that to just 5%. The sand bags Indians call IVC sites are mostly around Pakistan borders, plus they are from late harappa period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom