What's new

Tajiks, one of three aryan nation in China----The Keeper of Chinese frontier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
romans never married their sister. And nobody in rome roamed the bushs naked. Actually the indus civilisation was pathetic compared tom rome. It did not even have concrete ...and lived in mud houses. Look...you guys could not even make a human looking statue like we do. Thats why we rule the world and you...well you know yourself.

LOL .. what a fukwit... romans did bang their sisters... google it..

As for comparison are you really that fukin dim that you are comparing 12000+ years old civilisation to a recent one? you dumbass?

Ceremonial_Vessel_LACMA_AC1997.93.1.jpg

2600-2450 BC.

Mohenjo-daro_Priesterkönig.jpeg
download (1).jpg

BTW, according to your own pictures, you can pass as an Arab, so why you keep thinking yourself as Aryan?

According to the definition of Nazi, an Aryan has to be blonde and blue eyed Nordic.

I´m mediterranean. Thats what italians are. And nope, Nazis definition of aryan is not being blonde and blue eyed. That was misconception. Mussolini laughed about this.

romans never married their sister. And nobody in rome roamed the bushs naked. Actually the indus civilisation was pathetic compared tom rome. It did not even have concrete ...and lived in mud houses. Look...you guys could not even make a human looking statue like we do. Thats why we rule the world and you...well you know yourself.

I myself descend from Medes :

800px-Persepolis_The_Persian_Soldiers.jpg

Apadana Hall, 5th-century BC carving of Persian and Median soldiers in traditional costume (Medians are wearing rounded hats and boots)

I´m mediterranean. Thats what italians are. And nope, Nazis definition of aryan is not being blonde and blue eyed. That was misconception. Mussolini laughed about this.

take a look in the mirror.. you look more like a mongrel.

I myself descend from Medes :

View attachment 182996

Apadana Hall, 5th-century BC carving of Persian and Median soldiers in traditional costume (Medians are wearing rounded hats and boots)

take a look in the mirror.. you look more like a mongrel.

this hall was burned down from my ancestors. Wasn´t it?

Then Aryan is most likely a cultural term for you? Something about the nobleness, right?

BTW, most European Muslims are also your Mediterranean brothers and sisters, so don't treat them like subhumans.

Why can't you root for your Mediterranean pride?

Then Aryan is most likely a cultural term for you? Something about the nobleness, right?

BTW, most European Muslims are also your Mediterranean brothers and sisters, so don't treat them like subhumans.

Why can't you root for your Mediterranean pride?

See it that way...we civilized the entire mediterranean area. We called it mare nostrum. The roman empire was very sucessfully in creating a large empire with unity. But when it felt apart we lost conncetion to our "brothers in north africa and levante. Look...we italians feel like brothers with greeks, french, spanish. But northern africans share nothing with us anymore. Maybe looks still a bit but they have become culturally alien for us. You know in roman empire times it was constantly mixing. A roman soldier settled in alexandria in egypt, married there and got children. His son becomes soldier and is stationed in france. Later stays there, marries a women there and gets a child there which becomes a soldier and settles in germania and so on. So yes, we share genetics. But thats it. There simply is no unity left with our "souther brothers".

you must be macedonian now? a bastard son of alexander in italy n germany? i wonder how many races copulated to make your kind.

Alexander was a macedonian and by this was greek. He was honored very much in rome and seen as part of our culture. SInce greeks settled in italy and were important in founding it we form a unity. Rome is unbreakable combined with greek. Not that i expect you to know history.

Hey whats left of Persepolis? Shouldn´t a hall have a roof?

See it that way...we civilized the entire mediterranean area. We called it mare nostrum. The roman empire was very sucessfully in creating a large empire with unity. But when it felt apart we lost conncetion to our "brothers in north africa and levante. Look...we italians feel like brothers with greeks, french, spanish. But northern africans share nothing with us anymore. Maybe looks still a bit but they have become culturally alien for us. You know in roman empire times it was constantly mixing. A roman soldier settled in alexandria in egypt, married there and got children. His son becomes soldier and is stationed in france. Later stays there, marries a women there and gets a child there which becomes a soldier and settles in germania and so on. So yes, we share genetics. But thats it. There simply is no unity left with our "souther brothers".

From the ancient Greece to the ancient Persia, then to the ancient Roman Empire, and eventually to the ancient Arabia were all the civilization and achievement of the Mediterranean race.

You should think about a new cultural unity to re-unify the Mediterranean race.

Alexander was a macedonian and by this was greek. He was honored very much in rome and seen as part of our culture. SInce greeks settled in italy and were important in founding it we form a unity. Rome is unbreakable combined with greek. Not that i expect you to know history.

Hey whats left of Persepolis? Shouldn´t a hall have a roof?

Damn you are stupid... but hey atleast you got tht shitty 300 dollar watch to comfort you right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom