What's new

Tajiks, one of three aryan nation in China----The Keeper of Chinese frontier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

even more mudbrick wall houses...yawn...

Damn you are stupid... but hey atleast you got tht shitty 300 dollar watch to comfort you right?

they are a lost case. We hold the old standards but they are in the dark ages now and it would never work.

Build with mud bricks. Why didn´t you guys use those materials that we use? Like best marble...

well look at our architecture and see real style...

fe4eb626f790ed543c972e70a7c2a54b.jpg

How much older is this?because as far as i remember,Indus valley civilization can only be compared to those of the egyptian civilization in that era.

Mehrgarh is even older.

I personally believe that the people of mehrgarh are the ancestors of Pakistanis and more than half of the population of india

Mehrgarh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How much older is this?because as far as i remember,Indus valley civilization can only be compared to those of the egyptian civilization in that era.

Mehrgarh is even older.

I personally believe that the people of mehrgarh are the ancestors of Pakistanis and more than half of the population of india

Mehrgarh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try Harrapa.Mehrgarh,Indus Civilisations,Gandhara etc.. they were contemporary of Mesapotamia and Egyptian civilisations...

Greeks are related to greece or italy?

lmao

Greeks are related to greece or italy?

greeks founded colonies on italy back then. City states like "Nea Polis" which means new city in greek. Its the today Napoli. The founding story of rome goes back that Aeneas, a soldier from troy was our ancestor. then romolus was his sucessor later

Nope, that were my ancestors 45.000 years ago.

my ancestors 4000 years ago were the Castelluccio. They were like this:

Cultura di Castelluccio - Wikipedia

ETb1-Calyx.jpg

While your people lived in mud houses...MUD!!!!

Mud houses..try bricks (see the pic above)? 4000 years ago vs 12000-13000 year old civilisation? you are dumber than i thought.

but what i don´t get is why middle eastern cultures never were able to create real looking statues? If you look at egypt and mesopotamia or persia...it all looks clumsy and heavy...you can´t compare it to this:

Statue-Augustus.jpg

Corbis-DE006468.jpg

fe4d1c4457c8.jpg

The thread is getting interesting, off-topic, but still quite interesting. Guys, feel like I have walked into a classroom of Eurasian history. Nice pics too.

Can anyone tell me who are the other 2 Aryan nations in China?

The thread is getting interesting, off-topic, but still quite interesting. Guys, feel like I have walked into a classroom of Eurasian history. Nice pics too.

Can anyone tell me who are the other 2 Aryan nations in China?

Tajik is the only native Aryan group in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom