What's new

Tajiks, one of three aryan nation in China----The Keeper of Chinese frontier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Azizam, I found the following:-

Royal ties that bind
Royal ties that bind

By Hu Meidong and Wei Tian (China Daily)
Updated: 2010-12-29 07:53

f04da2db11220e84c60521.jpg

Despite being in the public eye, Xu-Shi Yin'e tries to lead the life of an ordinary citizen, just like her royal ancestor did 500 years ago. Photos provided to China Daily

The missing links of ancient Ceylon's imperial family are to be found in a coastal city of Fujian province. Hu Meidong and Wei Tian report

Since Xu-Shi Yin'e was a little girl, she has been aware that her family was different. "My grandma was always mumbling something about our ancestors coming from faraway lands; the ancestral tablets in the family shrine were inscribed with words in a strange foreign language that no one recognized," says the 47-year-old, who resides in Quanzhou, a costal city of East China's Fujian province.

"Even more bizarre, our family name came with two words while most others' only had one."

Xu-Shi's curiosity was not satisfied until she was 16, when her father who emigrated to the Philippines, left her with an astonishing truth which she was asked never to reveal, not even to her historian husband.

Had it not been for the likely damage to an ancient tomb, the truth would probably have never come out.

In 1996, a local newspaper published an account of an archeological discovery of a Ceylon (today's Sri Lanka) prince's tomb in Quanzhou. Two years later, when the area was once again mentioned in the media in relation to a redevelopment plan, Xu-Shi felt it was time for her to step up.

"I could not keep the secret anymore," she says. "Compared with breaking the promise made to my father, sitting back and seeing our ancestral grave being bulldozed seemed like a much worse sin."

She contacted local media, calling for protection of the ancestral grave. For the first time, she revealed her relationship to the person entombed, unveiling a centuries-old history of the Ceylon "royal family" in China.

Some 500 years ago, the Crown Prince of Ceylon, who came to China as an emissary with navigator Zheng He's fleet in the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644), was forced to stay in Quanzhou after his nephew usurped the throne on the death of the king.

To escape detection and possible execution, the prince decided to live incognito by changing his name to "Shi" and settle down in Quanzhou as an ordinary citizen.

He was buried in Quanzhou and his tomb was carefully watched over by family members until the 1960s.

"For centuries our family lived a low-profile life of peace," says Xu-Shi, the 18th generation descendant of the royal family.

"Change came during my great-great-grandmother's time. As there were no sons, a man surnamed Xu married into our family, which changed the family name to Xu-Shi."

With the dawn of the 20th century, the family was confronted with bigger challenges.

While some members moved abroad, Xu-Shi's grandfather remained in the country.

Having overseas relations was a mixed blessing for the family in the next few decades. While relatives helped them with food and money during difficult times in the 1960s, it also meant trouble during the "cultural revolution" (1966-1976).

"Grandmother had to burn all the family-tree records to avoid possible accusation of 'having illicit foreign relations'," Xu-Shi says.

"But one thing she would not let go was a figure of Buddha (a family heirloom that was a gift from the Chinese emperor). She hid it beneath her clothes for months."

After multiplying for five centuries, Xu-Shi's family have forgotten their mother tongue long ago, and their Sinhalese facial features too have faded. But the family remains devoutly Buddhist, the only remnant of their Ceylonese inheritance.

Ever since revealing her identity, Xu-Shi has been under the spotlight.

In 2002, she was invited to Sri Lanka and welcomed with royal etiquette.

In 2010, she was received by the Prime Minister of Sri Lanka D. M. Jayaratne, at the Shanghai Expo.

Xu-Shi now runs an antique shop on the most prosperous street in Quanzhou. Despite being in the public eye, she tries to lead the life of an ordinary citizen, just like her royal ancestor did 500 years ago.

"My biggest wish at the moment is to visit Sri Lanka again in 2011," she says.

"Not as a princess, but as a Buddhist to obey the summons of the 6th World Buddhist Council in 2,600 years."

f04da2db11220e84c61822.jpg

Xu-Shi Yin'e meets the Prime Minister of Sri Lanka D. M. Jayaratne at the Shanghai Expo.

Interesting story.

The bit about the prince living 'incognito' in Ming China made me laugh. No one noticed his skin and facial features?

Humanity all came from the same apes in the end, from Kings and princes to peasants and vagabonds. Except me of course. Im a gorilla in real life.

Well IVC skeletons found in Pakistan confirm even today similar people live there. But we don't have any ancient DNA yet to prove this 100%.

Bro, remember the ASI component :-).
As all of PAK has it in varying amounts so If anybody inherits the Indus valley civilization, it's the Pakistanis themselves first and foremost.

Last edited:
DNA tests show Chinese villagers with green eyes could be descendants of lost Roman legion

article-1332636-0C3C58E3000005DC-952_634x380.jpg

article-1332636-0C3C2A76000005DC-704_634x318.jpg

Read more: DNA tests show Chinese villagers with green eyes could be descendants of lost Roman legion | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yeah, the legions were thrashed by Surenas and his 1000 cataphracts. Surenas was only meant to delay the legions under Crassus but ended up totally defeating them. The remnants of the legions were then thrashed by a Han dynasty army after they were stationed in a far flung central Asian city. They formed up in 'Fish Scale' formation (Suspected to be tortoise formation) but was futile.

@Azizam, I found the following:-

Royal ties that bind
Royal ties that bind

By Hu Meidong and Wei Tian (China Daily)
Updated: 2010-12-29 07:53

f04da2db11220e84c60521.jpg

Despite being in the public eye, Xu-Shi Yin'e tries to lead the life of an ordinary citizen, just like her royal ancestor did 500 years ago. Photos provided to China Daily

The missing links of ancient Ceylon's imperial family are to be found in a coastal city of Fujian province. Hu Meidong and Wei Tian report

Since Xu-Shi Yin'e was a little girl, she has been aware that her family was different. "My grandma was always mumbling something about our ancestors coming from faraway lands; the ancestral tablets in the family shrine were inscribed with words in a strange foreign language that no one recognized," says the 47-year-old, who resides in Quanzhou, a costal city of East China's Fujian province.

"Even more bizarre, our family name came with two words while most others' only had one."

Xu-Shi's curiosity was not satisfied until she was 16, when her father who emigrated to the Philippines, left her with an astonishing truth which she was asked never to reveal, not even to her historian husband.

Had it not been for the likely damage to an ancient tomb, the truth would probably have never come out.

In 1996, a local newspaper published an account of an archeological discovery of a Ceylon (today's Sri Lanka) prince's tomb in Quanzhou. Two years later, when the area was once again mentioned in the media in relation to a redevelopment plan, Xu-Shi felt it was time for her to step up.

"I could not keep the secret anymore," she says. "Compared with breaking the promise made to my father, sitting back and seeing our ancestral grave being bulldozed seemed like a much worse sin."

She contacted local media, calling for protection of the ancestral grave. For the first time, she revealed her relationship to the person entombed, unveiling a centuries-old history of the Ceylon "royal family" in China.

Some 500 years ago, the Crown Prince of Ceylon, who came to China as an emissary with navigator Zheng He's fleet in the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644), was forced to stay in Quanzhou after his nephew usurped the throne on the death of the king.

To escape detection and possible execution, the prince decided to live incognito by changing his name to "Shi" and settle down in Quanzhou as an ordinary citizen.

He was buried in Quanzhou and his tomb was carefully watched over by family members until the 1960s.

"For centuries our family lived a low-profile life of peace," says Xu-Shi, the 18th generation descendant of the royal family.

"Change came during my great-great-grandmother's time. As there were no sons, a man surnamed Xu married into our family, which changed the family name to Xu-Shi."

With the dawn of the 20th century, the family was confronted with bigger challenges.

While some members moved abroad, Xu-Shi's grandfather remained in the country.

Having overseas relations was a mixed blessing for the family in the next few decades. While relatives helped them with food and money during difficult times in the 1960s, it also meant trouble during the "cultural revolution" (1966-1976).

"Grandmother had to burn all the family-tree records to avoid possible accusation of 'having illicit foreign relations'," Xu-Shi says.

"But one thing she would not let go was a figure of Buddha (a family heirloom that was a gift from the Chinese emperor). She hid it beneath her clothes for months."

After multiplying for five centuries, Xu-Shi's family have forgotten their mother tongue long ago, and their Sinhalese facial features too have faded. But the family remains devoutly Buddhist, the only remnant of their Ceylonese inheritance.

Ever since revealing her identity, Xu-Shi has been under the spotlight.

In 2002, she was invited to Sri Lanka and welcomed with royal etiquette.

In 2010, she was received by the Prime Minister of Sri Lanka D. M. Jayaratne, at the Shanghai Expo.

Xu-Shi now runs an antique shop on the most prosperous street in Quanzhou. Despite being in the public eye, she tries to lead the life of an ordinary citizen, just like her royal ancestor did 500 years ago.

"My biggest wish at the moment is to visit Sri Lanka again in 2011," she says.

"Not as a princess, but as a Buddhist to obey the summons of the 6th World Buddhist Council in 2,600 years."

f04da2db11220e84c61822.jpg

Xu-Shi Yin'e meets the Prime Minister of Sri Lanka D. M. Jayaratne at the Shanghai Expo.
Thanks for the link. I didn't know about this story before.

King Rama of India is the real Aryan

According to Pushkar Bhatnagar of Indian Revenue Service , Lord Ram was born on January 10, 5114 BC which was before the Indus valley civilization.

The theory of Aryan invasion to India was in 1500 BC. That would make Indian civilization only 3,500 years old.

ramas-route.jpg

The barbarian Mongol hordes of genocidal maniac Genghiz Khan committed holocaust of Central Asian people and raped their women. Kazakh, Kirghiz and others now have mongoloid features.

The barbarian Mongol hordes of genocidal maniac Genghiz Khan committed holocaust of Central Asian people and raped their women. Kazakh, Kirghiz and others now have mongoloid features.

Even the same was done to Afghans, Persians and Arabs by the Mongols but that was not stopped there, it continued in Europe and even in Sub Continent. Central Asians and Turks are different from Mongols but they got inter mixed with them later.

im not talking about china or japan. evryone knows that our ancestors saw china as equal and china saw rome as equal. I was talking to the guy whose ancestors lived in mudhouses...and still do today....

Dumbfuk those werent "mud" houses but bricks.. and than was 14000 years ago.. you retard you dont even know shit about the different ages this world has been through ? you got sh!t for brains or something? buttons for eyes?

I can post statues much more magnificient but they arent from the old age... and my ancestors werent indus people mine were of Iranic stock... you dimwit.

All these statues predate rome etc.. you moron:

7471918-lg.jpg
Jamal_garhi_bodhisattvas.jpg
115813906.axWw9vF0.DCSep08761.jpg

09-08-2011-17-08-01-964mdf92405.jpg
877996-buddhist-relics.jpg
Gandhara_Buddha_(tnm) (1).jpeg
c6f39c8698361aa205ea1460a822b4b6.jpg
GANDHARA-articleLarge.jpg
JB0002_large.jpg
877996-buddhist-relics.jpg

Interesting story.

The bit about the prince living 'incognito' in Ming China made me laugh. No one noticed his skin and facial features?

Humanity all came from the same apes in the end, from Kings and princes to peasants and vagabonds. Except me of course. Im a gorilla in real life.

You are indeed a wise example of your noble species. I have the utmost respect for gorillas, apes, and chimps. So I say unto you: preach on my simian brother. Preach on. :cheers:

Dumbfuk those werent "mud" houses but bricks.. and than was 14000 years ago.. you retard you dont even know shit about the different ages this world has been through ? you got sh!t for brains or something? buttons for eyes?

I can post statues much more magnificient but they arent from the old age... and my ancestors werent indus people mine were of Iranic stock... you dimwit.

View attachment 183182 View attachment 183184 View attachment 183185

View attachment 183173 View attachment 183174 View attachment 183175 View attachment 183176 View attachment 183177 View attachment 183178 View attachment 183181

And all those statues lack style and individuality. The same dull face again and again. As for the rest of your rant...iranic? You mean those whose capital we burned to the ground. Too bad.

As for "bricks". Why do yours look so primitive? Roman bricks are cut and branded.

LaterizioDecorazioneViaAppiaAntica.jpg

Yours are simply mud bricks. Looks kinda primitive.

What is the difference between Indus people and Iranic stock ?

What is the difference between Indus people and Iranic stock ?

Google is your frnd?

Im a Baluch.. our ancestors were the medes people... although some idiots (uneducated) believe we descend from Hazrat Hamza RA and originate from Aleppo.. but thats bs... we and kurds are of the same stock... have similiar culture,similarities in languages and common history .. and share common origins..

And all those statues lack style and individuality. The same dull face again and again. As for the rest of your rant...iranic? You mean those whose capital we burned to the ground. Too bad.

As for "bricks". Why do yours look so primitive? Roman bricks are cut and branded.

LaterizioDecorazioneViaAppiaAntica.jpg

Yours are simply mud bricks. Looks kinda primitive.

You are so stupid? mind telling me the difference between the time of rome and IVC???

Last edited:
The blond hair and blue eyes also appear in Australian aborigines which proves they were present in older human races. In Europe the human mixed the Neanderthals and still retain 3% of their DNA. It has been suggested that in pleistocene era Eurasia human males preferred fair haired women and consequently more blond children were born and later became majority.

yeah,but they are so hot but not lovely !
tootha_thumb.gif

11266807453.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom