What's new

Tajiks, one of three aryan nation in China----The Keeper of Chinese frontier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google is your frnd?

Im a Baluch.. our ancestors were the medes people... although some idiots (uneducated) believe we descend from Hazrat Hamza RA and originate from Aleppo.. but thats bs... we and kurds are of the same stock... have similiar culture,similarities in languages and common history .. and share common origins..

You are very FUCKIN RETARDED? arent you ? mr shit for brains? mind telling me the difference between the time of rome and IVC??? You dimwitted complexed lil mongrel?

Its ok. I don´t want go down on personal insults. I love my ancestors. You belittle them. If you feel that way so be it. peace.

Google is your frnd?

Im a Baluch.. our ancestors were the medes people... although some idiots (uneducated) believe we descend from Hazrat Hamza RA and originate from Aleppo.. but thats bs... we and kurds are of the same stock... have similiar culture,similarities in languages and common history .. and share common origins..

Baluchistan is not so far from mainland India . Do you know the real name of Baluchis people ? Does stan term is being used by Baluch people for land ? Hazrat Hamza was from Quraish tribes and those were Arab tribes

Balochistan_map_1.jpg

iran_map.jpg

I said peace. I´m not in the mood to argue. So let it be. I hope i´m not retarded. You insulted my ancestors, i responded, maybe not in most respectful way...i agree so i apology for that.

lmao.. truth hurts doesnt it? your ancestors were livin in bushes n caves when civilisations like indus,mesapotamia,egypt were flourishing... but you are so dumb that you cant digest those facts nor can you understands the difference between 14000 years VS 4000 years... thats a difference of 10 fukin thousand years... but hey you are stupid.

Baluchistan is not so far from mainland India . Do you know the real name of Baluchis people ? Does stan term is being used by Baluch people for land ? Hazrat Hamza was from Quraish tribes and those were Arab tribes

iran_map.jpg

Are you telling me that we are like you? i mean of your stock ? what are you so called "north indian"...? also whole central asia uses "stan" it was never hindu,nor influenced by hinduism nor has it anything to do with sanscrit word "Sthan" ...

P,S: You arent even from Indus .. you are Gangetic people... heck you dont even share any ethnic similarity with us.

Last edited:
lmao.. truth hurts doesnt it? your ancestors were livin in bushes n caves when civilisations like indus,mesapotamia,egypt were flourishing... but you are so dumb that you cant digest those facts nor can you understands the difference between 14000 years VS 4000 years... thats a difference of 10 fukin thousand years... but hey you are stupid.

Are you telling me that we are like you? i mean of your stock ? what are you so called "north indian"...?

P,S: You arent even from Indus .. you are Gangetic people... heck you dont even share any ethnic similarity with us.

Our ancestors did not live in caves. There simply would never be enough caves for all. Caves were mythological places. The people lived in wooden huts back then and tents. But as i said: peace.

Our ancestors did not live in caves. There simply would never be enough caves for all. Caves were mythological places. The people lived in wooden huts back then and tents. But as i said: peace.

are there any proof or any evidents of such tents or wooden huts that are as old as 14-15000 years?

Are you telling me that we are like you? i mean of your stock ? what are you so called "north indian"...?

Arab people are similar like Indians and that similarity is visible in culture, food and clothes etc.

Balouchi people are even similar like Indians.
Baloch+Dancers+at+Lok+Mela.jpg

344635-BalochiDancePHOTOLOKVIRSA-1330712052-391-640x480.jpg

Rajasthan people
DSC_0145.jpg

Last edited:
are there any proof or any evidents of such tents or wooden huts that are as old as 14-15000 years?

We can have a discussion if you stay fair and not insulting. ok?

It was pretty much like that:

star-carr-recon.jpg

img6283.jpg

Europe was a hard challenger for people back then. The climate was harsh. There were gigantic bears, lions and hyena like animals. Many people don´t know that humans colonized australia almost 10.000 years before we really set foot in europe.

oh i have been to egypt it is a tourist stop like no other... history culture and relaxation wonderful beaches it has everything... an a midnight cruise on the river nile... do go when you have time you will love it
and architecture around cherry blossom trees in Japan pictures would be appreciated

I would love to visit Egypt someday !

Its funny because some is pretty similar to our italian traditional clothes that people did wear here up into the 1940th and we still do at certain events. They vary regarding the region from italy you are from:

Tempio+cavalcata-sarda-young+couple.jpg

Riders+from+Ittirii.jpg

orgosolo+man.jpg

Atzara.jpg

Oliena+shawl+front.jpg

Oristano+city%252C+Samugheo+s.jpg

urzulei.jpg

Iglesias+men.jpg

The pics you posted are of makranis or sindhis.. and does their skin color make them indians? wtf .

Here are the typical tribesmen:

Its a known fact that Baluchis are close to Indian tribes and regarding the fair skin then we all are aware its because of the Seleucid Empire and inter marriages etc but still the Indian culture is even now found in those tribes.

0190-0190_BC_Seleucid_Empire.jpg

THE BALOCHI
They are dressed like Arabs because they are Omani Baluchis.
cache_24557620.jpg

m15034_mu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom