What's new

Taiwan President shows their F 16 Upgrade Program

This is going to be an ego war.

A war will happen not because Taiwan is so important and everyone is willing to die for it, it's because if Taiwan gets invaded and China does what it wants without any real consequence, nothing prevents China from doing the same with other countries in the region.
LOL... That is another BS comment from you. Taiwan is part of China. What is wrong of China doing to its own land. Dont try to use China conducting its own affair as scarescrow and spread yellow peril trying to conquer the world.

I tell u the truth. Indeed, the world will do nothing if China retake Taiwan.
It's Israeli land lol.
The wolf has reveal itself.

Hezbullah and hamas must be ringing in your head
Hamas? Nope.

Hezbollah did give us some trouble, but the damage they received was an order of magnitude above what Israel received.
And Israel made sure to learn from 2006. You can see it by looking at the Trophy system, new precise artillery, new ATGMs, new drones, Iron Dome, Iron Beam, all the anti-tunnel systems.
Israel also blocked all tunnels from Lebanon to Israel, Hezbollah thought it was their secret weapon, but we found out about them.

After we killed some Hezbollah members last year, Nasrallah sent an ATGM squad inside Israel. You won't find that on the news, but they were killed.

LOL... That is another BS comment from you. Taiwan is part of China. What is wrong of China doing to its own land. Dont try to use China conducting its own affair as scarescrow and spread yellow peril trying to conquer the world.

I tell u the truth. Indeed, the world will do nothing if China retake Taiwan.
The situation between Israel and the Palestinians isn't analogous to the situation between the Chinese and the Taiwanese.
Israelis and Palestinians are different people with different ideologies.
Chinese and Taiwanese are the same people with different ideologies.

China is the result of the communist revolution of 1949, Republic of China predated that.
You can't say you were there before them, thus you can't say you have more right to rule Taiwan than they do.

It's Israeli land lol.
We will see. Its not how you start its how you finish. Ask your father Adolf. He fckd up and so will you his nazi sons
Hamas? Nope.

Hezbollah did give us some trouble, but the damage they received was an order of magnitude above what Israel received.
And Israel made sure to learn from 2006. You can see it by looking at the Trophy system, new precise artillery, new ATGMs, new drones, Iron Dome, Iron Beam, all the anti-tunnel systems.
Israel also blocked all tunnels from Lebanon to Israel, Hezbollah thought it was their secret weapon, but we found out about them.

After we killed some Hezbollah members last year, Nasrallah sent an ATGM squad inside Israel. You won't find that on the news, but they were killed.
You never went back to Lebanon did you?
But the real fight is to come. Every stone will speak.... you think you are the reich of 1000 years don't you?

One more thing.
Remember the Romans had all the tech of war and what did khalid bin waleed said to the rulers of Rome.

I have men who love to die as much as you love to live.

You Israeli nazis think by killing and murdering everyone in Palestine you will weaken the cause.

NO NO MY FACIST NAZI ... YOU ARE MAKING AN ENEMY YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN WILL FEAR FOR A 1000 YEARS

Last edited:
The situation between Israel and the Palestinians isn't analogous to the situation between the Chinese and the Taiwanese.
Israelis and Palestinians are different people with different ideologies.
Chinese and Taiwanese are the same people with different ideologies.

China is the result of the communist revolution of 1949, Republic of China predated that.
You can't say you were there before them, thus you can't say you have more right to rule Taiwan than they do.
Whoever fist is bigger, will rule over who. If you want to interfere in China affair. Prepare to eat nuke. China will definitely used nuke to defend against any invader against our matter. US and Israel are not willing to sacrifice over a little Taiwan, If you think just letting China to do whatever it wants. will have a consequence that makes you needing to challenge Taiwan. Go ahead and open the Pandora box.

We will see. Its not how you start its how you finish. Ask your father Adolf. He fckd up and so will you his nazi sons

You never went back to Lebanon did you?
But the real fight is to come. Every stone will speak.... you think you are the reich of 1000 years don't you?

One more thing.
Remember the Romans had all the tech of war and what did khalid bin waleed said to the rulers of Rome.

I have men who love to die as much as you love to live.

You Israeli nazis think by killing and murdering everyone in Palestine you will weaken the cause.

NO NO MY FACIST NAZI ... YOU ARE MAKING AN ENEMY YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN WILL FEAR FOR A 1000 YEARS
We never intended to conquer Lebanon, Israel only entered Lebanon in 2006 because Hezbollah decided to attack Israeli soldiers.

Hezbollah started that war and has remained silent ever since. And any sneaky, cowardly attempt of an attack has been thwarted and retaliated.

Oh please, if we decided to kill the Palestinians they would have all died long ago.

As for your love of dying, we will kindly help you out with that.
Whoever fist is bigger, will rule over who. If you want to interfere in China affair. Prepare to eat nuke. China will definitely used nuke to defend against any invader against our matter. US and Israel are not willing to sacrifice over a little Taiwan, If you think just letting China to do whatever it wants. will have a consequence that makes you needing to challenge Taiwan. Go ahead and open the Pandora box.
I am not talking about Israel, I am talking about other nations in your territory.

The US won't necessarily enter the war for Taiwan, but if Japan, South Korea or Australia decide to react, the US will definitely enter the war.

China would be a fool to use a nuke.
It would only bring destruction.
Also, you said "who ever has the bigger fist will rule"

That's hypocritical of you to say that and tell Israel it's an occupying force of the Palestinians

Last edited:
We never intended to conquer Lebanon, Israel only entered Lebanon in 2006 because Hezbollah decided to attack Israeli soldiers.

Hezbollah started that war and has remained silent ever since. And any sneaky, cowardly attempt of an attack has been thwarted and retaliated.

Oh please, if we decided to kill the Palestinians they would have all died long ago.

As for your love of dying, we will kindly help you out with that.

I am not talking about Israel, I am talking about other nations in your territory.

The US won't necessarily enter the war for Taiwan, but if Japan, South Korea or Australia decide to react, the US will definitely enter the war.

China would be a fool to use a nuke.
It would only bring destruction.
Also, you said "who ever has the bigger fist will rule"

That's hypocritical of you to say that and tell Israel it's an occupying force of the Palestinians
Beny....you can't kill anyone b4 his time...and if its his time to die no one can prevent that. We Muslims are grateful for our time. You Jews have been pathetic throughout history. Lies like the Masada where u killed your own and lied to your people for generations about heroics. Backstabbers everyone that you have touched. And today u are using America. Like b4 world will wake up and your destruction and end is written even in your scriptures. But then again you are not Jews you are nazis from Europe.

Funny thing is various polls show Taiwan people themselves don't believe Taiwan is even remotely denfendable yet several foreign "analysts" here in PDF fight so hard trying to convince them they can...Iol, can anything more ridiculous than this?
I start to wonder who the hell will eventually fight in a real battle if a war broke out, Taiwan army or PDF analysts/keyboard warriors?

The same "polls" where they ask like 1,000 people? :D

I read your other thread about that Taiwanese "poll".....I didn't mention it at that time but since you bring up "polls" I would like to mention that they're hardly a yard stick to measure Taiwanese resolve to defend their country.

Asking 1,000 people and basing conclusions off of that isn't what decision makers do. :D

Beny....you can't kill anyone b4 his time...and if its his time to die no one can prevent that. We Muslims are grateful for our time. You Jews have been pathetic throughout history. Lies like the Masada where u killed your own and lied to your people for generations about heroics. Backstabbers everyone that you have touched. And today u are using America. Like b4 world will wake up and your destruction and end is written even in your scriptures. But then again you are not Jews you are nazis from Europe.
Us pathetic Jews have handed you your own *** 6 times in the last 70 years.

Thanks for the suggestion. Maybe you should learn the real definition of "neer peer enemy" before suggesting others. You have to be extremely delusional to think that China and Taiwan are in the same league:)

Let's compare?

Army-

Active personnel:
China: 2 million
Taiwan: 165000
China has a military 12 times larger:)

Modern 3rd generation tanks:
China: 2000+
Taiwan: 0....
Taiwan most modern tank is the second generation M60. Lmao...

Armored Vehicles:
China: 35000
Taiwan: 8750

Self-propelled artillery:
China: 1970
Taiwan: 257

I could go on and on when it comes land forces. Let's now look at air forces.

Total aircraft:
China: 3260
Taiwan: 739
China has 4x as many aircraft.

Fighter aircraft:
China: 1200
Taiwan: 288
China has around 900 4th generation aircraft. Taiwan has 160 4th generation aircraft.

As I said earlier I could go on and on. But I am not going to waste my time on you. The only countries that can fight China in a conventional war is USA and Russia. Taiwan's military is far far weaker than the PLA. The gap is enourmous. Taiwan does actually have a powerful military, but it can't be compared to the PLA.

Again....I see you know nothing about warfare and how it's conducted...

Majority of China's tanks will be useless since they're heavy and aren't fit for amphibious landings.

They'll just get stuck in the sand.....or their transport ships shot down before they even reach the island. :D

Same thing for artillery. It's useless if you can't make a beach landing and push inward.

Taiwan has more than enough armored vehicles to defend itself. Like I mentioned before, if Chinese vehicles can't make a landing.....they can't be used...

As for aircraft....that number seems right. Having a 4x aircraft combat means nothing since China won't be deploying all of it's combat capable air craft towards Taiwan.

Maybe 2x as much as Taiwan has. Even then, Taiwan has more than enough air crafts to protect their air space.

So there you go....just a couple reasons why CCP hasn't attacked Taiwan yet. :lol:

If it was as easy as you and others in this thread think it is......China would have attacked Taiwan. :D

Us pathetic Jews have handed you your own *** 6 times in the last 70 years.
I am Pakistani and not your cousin. Remember when we spotted you off karachi. You never came back again did u...just a warning from pakistaj was enough.
And you have cried for 3000 years. You have been raped so much that you left middle eats brown and came back white. You dont even know where your grandfather's graves are. And finally you never fought Muslims. You fought stupid Arab nationalists.

Like I said, China has at least 50 AWACS......

You make it sound like 50 AESA AWACS is a small number. That's larger than the current operational USAF E-3 Sentry fleet.

China has around 900 4th generation aircraft.

It's larger than 900. China's current 4th generation fighter fleet is comparable to USAF numbers. China's Flanker fleet is larger than USAF F-15 fleet.

I am Pakistani and not your cousin. Remember when we spotted you off karachi. You never came back again did u...just a warning from pakistaj was enough.
And you have cried for 3000 years. You have been raped so much that you left middle eats brown and came back white. You dont even know where your grandfather's graves are. And finally you never fought Muslims. You fought stupid Arab nationalists.
You talk as Muslims when you win but as Pakistanis when you loose...

Keep inventing false victories if it fulfils your ego.

You talk as Muslims when you win but as Pakistanis when you loose...

Keep inventing false victories if it fulfils your ego.
See u dont even understand do u.

Learn basics. Sadly the only think u have learnt is to be nazis

Back
Top Bottom