What's new

Taiwan President shows their F 16 Upgrade Program

Iran already prove US is a coward. U can keep barking. Fact is Taiwan is worth nothing for the world to start WWIII. Casualty or not doesn't matter. Fact is Iran has openly declare aggression and US the paper tiger did nothing in return. And u can call that super power? :lol:
You entirely missed my point, also you're wrong.

You entirely missed my point, also you're wrong.
Who are u? You think the world revolve around you? You are the one living in delusion. China is getting stronger and stronger everyday as supposed to people like u and biased media which everyday spew "China collapse" everyday.

If US want to touch China, first thing US need to do is to declare no one China policy and recognised Taiwan independence. More or less show the US has no ball when comes to China. Those USN sail around SCS or Taiwan are nothing but just gimmick to pacify ignorant people like you who still think US has backbones when comes to dealing with US.

Not to mention , release of Meng Wangshou just show how weak US is! :lol:

Who are u? You think the world revolve around you? You are the one living in delusion. China is getting stronger and stronger everyday as supposed to people like u and biased media which everyday spew "China collapse" everyday.

If US want to touch China, first thing US need to do is to declare no one China policy and recognised Taiwan independence. More or less show the US has no ball when comes to China. Those USN sail around SCS or Taiwan are nothing but just gimmick to pacify ignorant people like you who still think US has backbones when comes to dealing with US.

Not to mention , release of Meng Wangshou just show how weak US is! :lol:
What are you talking about? The media never portrays China as if it's about to collapse. It portrays it as an aggressor, can you honestly say the media is wrong about that one?
If Taiwan did anything against you militaristically, and would attack you, I wouldn't say anything about Chinese reaction. But that isn't the case, you have no justification to conquer Taiwan.

A war between China and Taiwan is a slippery slope, even if America at first decides not to intervene militarily, a single small mistake can change that.

Back
Top Bottom