What's new

TAI ANKA .VS. HESA S-129

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are saying that we don't have SAR tech yeah?
we hunted down boeing scaneagle , so the systems are not **** like yours...

and if you just think that a good FLIR is just recognized by size , you know nothing of physics !

for example: mac milan scope can scope to longer distances while it is much smaller than it's class scopes....
do Iranians have this Radar?
Only 3 countries in the world could develop it, USA, Israel(probably help by USA) and Turkey. Its so critical in UAV

How many Anka UAVs are mass produced so far? What is its status now?
@cabatli_53
They develop millimetr radar for UAV, and an engine, because, you cant mount weapons unless you dont produce the engine in the west. But, Turkey recently mounted weapons for its tactical iha,
it looks like Isreali Heron

Last edited:
thread is 2 years old, and u know there is a sticky Anka thread where u used to comment.
Yes it is 2 years old but it is good to know where each country stands after 2 years.

cabatli_53 said:
Arse itching again ? Don't be shy. Just say it to me. I will kindly help you as always...

Insulting me again.
It looks like you get embarrassed by this thread, my friend. Why is that?

Yes it is 2 years old but it is good to know where each country stands after 2 years.

Insulting me again.
It looks like you get embarrassed by this thread, my friend. Why is that?
If u have to say something important u can still do it in the propper thread.

2 years from this thread:

1. Anka:
Anka A cancelled due to at least 2 crashes and improper design and heavy weight. Turkey was supposed to export it in 2014 but failed to keep the prototypes working.

2. Shahed 129

Footage of ucav in action released hitting the target with onboard missiles. Mass production started. UAV recorded in Syria by Syrian rebels during action.
Another better ucav called fotros started flying just a while ago.

no place for insulting , but if you have something in your head you should now that >>>

we have :

RQ-170

Hermes 450

Boeing ScanEagle

Watchkeeper WK450

SAGEM Sperwer

IAI Harop

Innocon Falcon Eye

AAI RQ-2 Pioneer

AAI RQ-7 Shadow

BAE Systems SkyEye

what?

2 years from this thread:

1. Anka:
Anka A cancelled due to at least 2 crashes and improper design and heavy weight. Turkey was supposed to export it in 2014 but failed to keep the prototypes working.

2. Shahed 129

Footage of ucav in action released. Mass production started. UAV recorded in Syria by Syrian rebels during action.
See wasnt that hard to say that was it?
So why dont u post ur sources for the cancellation and that export thing ?
and why dont u mention the 5gen fighter which also flies ?

1. Anka:
Nothing is cancelled, and there is nothing like ''improper design'' or ''heavy weight'' nobody knows why the prototypes crashed but good thing it crashed while testing, it is a good opportunity to find out failures and fix them, in the end thats the purpose of a prototype, they are there for improvement and gain know-how.
They are beeing tested since years, every possible scenario is beeing tested.

Our industry is working for long term no need to rush and make mistakes.

2. Shahed 129
Footage of ucav in action released hitting the target with onboard missiles. Mass production started. UAV recorded in Syria by Syrian rebels during action.
Show us the footage of Shahed in action pls.

Nothing is cancelled, and there is nothing like ''improper design'' or ''heavy weight'' nobody knows why the prototypes crashed but good thing it crashed while testing, it is a good opportunity to find out failures and fix them, in the end thats the purpose of a prototype, they are there for improvement and gain know-how.
In the end they are beeing tested since years, every possible scenario is beeing tested.

Our industry is working for long term no need to rush and make mistakes.

Show us the footage of Shahed in action pls.
Well there is a vintage video about it taking off, man i have the feeling that he just wants to hear how the s-129 is so superior to anka .
Im wondering why he is not posting the technical specs of the s-129.

Last edited:
Only 3 countries in the world could develop it, USA, Israel(probably help by USA) and Turkey. Its so critical in UAV
Well, Israel doesn't have MMW technology, Russia has. But your point is valid nevertheless..
(check out that round thingy on mi28's rotor)

@farag,
first of all you are an idiot and I'm pretty sure you won't get it but Turkish Air Force has some standards, they don't accept any Qarrar-like piece of shit just because it was locally developed. And development of the Anka-A will continue until it meets those standards.

I hope it wasn't too detailed for your limited intellect to absorb. You're wellcome.

TAI standard at this point is not crashing dude. A drone should be able to survive a flight. Don't boast your standarts for me.
You are very welcome.

Well, Israel doesn't have MMW technology, Russia has. But your point is valid nevertheless..

@farag,
first of all you are an idiot and I'm pretty sure you won't get it but Turkish Air Force has some standards, they don't accept any Qarrar-like piece of shit just because it was locally developed. And development of the Anka-A will continue until it meets those standards.

I hope it wasn't too detailed for your limited intellect to absorb. You're wellcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom