What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

India lost because of selfishness of Kohli and Sharma ..they batted for themselves

Now both who don't deserve to be in team will remain in the team

Both are useless B rate players

living quite vicariously, aren't we ?
You guys can have a good team but gotta stop making them into instant superstars or kings and stop so many expectations
Invest in bowlers……find and nurture the best ones. And not just medium pacers. Express pace is needed.

Perhaps rohit is not cut for captaincy…..i think you guys need to move beyond ashwin,kohli,kl rahul, rohit, ravendra jadeja and bumrah now.
Maybe hardik pandya as captain. Keep the captaincy pressure off the main batsmen and bowlers so that they perform as players

Tone down the stupid sensationalism of media, otherwise team will disappoint when overhyping.
Too much money/stardom is a problem too these days. Social media also plays huge part.

Where are those little Afghandoos who think they can have rivalry with Pakistan? I mean they'll need to play for 1,000 more years to just reach half the level of what Pakistan has acheived in Cricket.

Their Daddy is out semis, now they'll have heart-burns from envy when Pakistanis will lift the cup on Sunday.

1668123331810.png

Where are those little Afghandoos who think they can have rivalry with Pakistan? I mean they'll need to play for 1,000 more years to just reach half the level of what Pakistan has acheived in Cricket.

Their Daddy is out semis, now they'll have heart-burns from envy when Pakistanis will lift the cup on Sunday.
Lol well said bro

There’s this afghandu that did vlogs when pak lost to zim.
Now the guy nowhere to be seen.
They’re typical beghairats who only celebrate when Pak loses.
They’re piece of shit qaum altogether!!

Damn hard loss that!

Lost most interest now, but want Pakistan to win, it makes for such good underdog story!!

Almost out to unbelievable resurgence, this will be such a heartwarming story.

India lost because of selfishness of Kohli and Sharma ..they batted for themselves

Now both who don't deserve to be in team will remain in the team

Both are useless B rate players
Not really

They just struggled to maintain a high strike rate and both were caught out when trying to bump it up, hit decent boundaries too.

The credit goes to England's batting, it's just too good.

Back
Top Bottom